WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > NFL WILDCARD WEEKEND

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 40916
Status: 
Offline
Indy at Houston (2.5)
Seattle at Dallas (2.5)
Chargers at Baltimore (2.5)
Philly at Chicago (5.5)


There is a stat somewhere - teams with rookie QBs or maybe QBs making their first playoff start do not do well. I'll have to look it up. Maybe a 40% win percentage. Involves 3 teams this weekend.

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1151
Status: 
Offline
I'm calling it now, ALL 4 dawgs get a road win this weekend! Calling it and I won't edit my post.



I'm a lot more confident in Indy and Sea than I am in LA and Philly.

chrob61



Joined: Thu Nov 18th, 2010
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 2032
Status: 
Offline
I'll agree, but with one exception, I think Baltimore will beat LAC.
 

Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13098
Status: 
Offline
Indy at Houston (2.5)                Hou wins shootout
Seattle at Dallas (2.5)                 Sea.Can't see Garrettop lead the cowboys any farther
Chargers at Baltimore (2.5)         Chargers pull away in 4th quarter
Philly at Chicago (5.5)                 bears by a FG



beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 40916
Status: 
Offline
I like all the ‘dogs’ also

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5750
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: I like all the ‘dogs’ also
This. I would say Chicago has a chance only because I think they are the best of the home teams, even with the Iggles being hot.

beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 40916
Status: 
Offline
NFL playoffs

If a team won less than 6 games last year and are playing a team that won 6 or more games last year …………. let's see how those teams that 'came out of nowhere' do


http://www.killersports.com/nfl/query?sdql=playoffs%3D1+and+PRSW%3C6+and+o%3APRSW%3E5&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

BuddyPSHayes



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Anywhere I Damn Well Please
Posts: 3783
Status: 
Offline
Indy
Dallas
Chargers
Chicago

Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13098
Status: 
Offline
Desaun Watson's passes looked ugly today. Looked like he was aiming for it to be 2 feet in the ground in front of the receiver.

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1151
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: I'm calling it now, ALL 4 dawgs get a road win this weekend! Calling it and I won't edit my post.



I'm a lot more confident in Indy and Sea than I am in LA and Philly.
Well, I lost that bet quickly. The one time I want Golden Boy and Seattle to win a game, and  they lay an egg. F'N Cowgirls.

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1151
Status: 
Offline
I had a stupid dream last night - The Chargers moved to Gillette Stadium and were called The Boston Chozzas.


Melvin Gordon out with a knee injury.

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1151
Status: 
Offline
How much does Joe Flacco suck to loose his job to Lamar Jackson for cryin' out loud!

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1151
Status: 
Offline
Hella funny. Who would of thought 30, hell, 20 years ago, that pro wrestling referees would of been more legitamit than NFL referees.



Sad but true.

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1151
Status: 
Offline
NBC's coverage sucks. Tony Fuckin' Dungy. Are you kidding me?

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1151
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: I'm calling it now, ALL 4 dawgs get a road win this weekend! Calling it and I won't edit my post.



I'm a lot more confident in Indy and Sea than I am in LA and Philly.
I won every game except for the Seecocks letting me down. Lost my parlay because of Golden Boy.

freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20757
Status: 
Offline
Nick Foles fairy dust still working. It ends next week in New Orleans.

beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 40916
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: How much does Joe Flacco suck to loose his job to Lamar Jackson for cryin' out loud!

Quoted for truth

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 5750
Status: 
Offline

Probably not fun being Cody Parkey this morning.
People are seriously crazy out there. Threatening to murder a guy because he missed a field goal.
I'm passionate about sports and I've said it before, these are the team I cheer for - Oakland Raiders, Winnipeg Blue Bombers ( no Grey Cup in nearly 30 years in a 9 team league, Montreal Canadiens, Winnipeg Jets, Toronto Blue Jays, previously I cheered for the Montreal Expos.
There is a whole lot of nothing there for decades.
If I was as fanatical and outright butt fuck crazy like some people there would be bodies littered all over North America.
People need to calm the fuck down.And after the Canadian Junior hockey team were roasted alive last week on social media with death threats and for players to kill themselves there is already a push on to make social media more transparent.

Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6810
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: Nick Foles fairy dust still working. It ends next week in New Orleans.In all likelihood, yes.  However, the Cowboys wrote the script on how to play Brees.  I think it will be a competitive game.   Saints are getting 9.  I think the Eagles cover that.  I won't predict an Eagles victory. 

Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6810
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote:
Probably not fun being Cody Parkey this morning.
People are seriously crazy out there. Threatening to murder a guy because he missed a field goal.
I'm passionate about sports and I've said it before, these are the team I cheer for - Oakland Raiders, Winnipeg Blue Bombers ( no Grey Cup in nearly 30 years in a 9 team league, Montreal Canadiens, Winnipeg Jets, Toronto Blue Jays, previously I cheered for the Montreal Expos.
There is a whole lot of nothing there for decades.
If I was as fanatical and outright butt fuck crazy like some people there would be bodies littered all over North America.
People need to calm the fuck down.And after the Canadian Junior hockey team were roasted alive last week on social media with death threats and for players to kill themselves there is already a push on to make social media more transparent.
Yea, but that news won't last.  Throw a snowball at Santa 50 years ago and we never hear the end of it. 

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6675
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote:
Probably not fun being Cody Parkey this morning.
People are seriously crazy out there. Threatening to murder a guy because he missed a field goal.
I'm passionate about sports and I've said it before, these are the team I cheer for - Oakland Raiders, Winnipeg Blue Bombers ( no Grey Cup in nearly 30 years in a 9 team league, Montreal Canadiens, Winnipeg Jets, Toronto Blue Jays, previously I cheered for the Montreal Expos.
There is a whole lot of nothing there for decades.
If I was as fanatical and outright butt fuck crazy like some people there would be bodies littered all over North America.
People need to calm the fuck down.And after the Canadian Junior hockey team were roasted alive last week on social media with death threats and for players to kill themselves there is already a push on to make social media more transparent.

The ONLY sports/organization I pull for anymore is Duke University athletics. I know this sounds like a homer but honestly, I see far less radical fans in the Duke family than I do with any other sports team/org.   Go to Dukes rivals board and read them sometime, they're pretty level-headed, rarely get seriously onto players when they mess up, etc. Hell, the Duke FB groups I'm in if someone starts bashing a current player too much for  mistake they'll throw them out of the group...now, I see all my Tarheel fan friends go insane, they've wanted to fire Roy Williams for the past decade, it's crazy. Then I see how pro sports fans are now and I just don't give a shit about pro sports much anymore, I support the Panthers but I'm embarrassed at the amount of their fans that want Cam  Newton gone, it took Jake Delhomme throwing 5 interceptions in a playoff game for Carolina fans to finally turn on him, Cam they've wanted gone since the first season he was here, I'm pretty sure I know why the majority of them are like that but I won't bring it up here but still..pro sports fans are fucking insane..

Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13098
Status: 
Offline
The should have just kept Robbie Gould. He's 72 out of 75 since the Bears dumped him.

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1151
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: The should have just kept Robbie Gould. He's 72 out of 75 since the Bears dumped him.True.

But that's mostly due to overrated dipshit Kyle Shannahan's inability to call a competent play in the red zone. 

But yeah. Robbie is great, and Chicago should of never let him go.

freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20757
Status: 
Offline
Ultimark wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: Nick Foles fairy dust still working. It ends next week in New Orleans.In all likelihood, yes.  However, the Cowboys wrote the script on how to play Brees.  I think it will be a competitive game.   Saints are getting 9.  I think the Eagles cover that.  I won't predict an Eagles victory. 
If Allen Robinson can get 10 catches for 143 yards, what will Thomas get with Brees tossing him the ball? The Eagles secondary can't match-up against Michael Thomas.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems