WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Nancy Pelosi Smacks Down Ocasio-Cortez Within Minutes of Being Named Speaker

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Nancy Pelosi Smacks Down Ocasio-Cortez Within Minutes of Being Named Speaker  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Jan 3rd, 2019 11:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49209
Status: 
Offline
I love how liberals were so excited that this waitress was going to take it to the Republicans. It’s never the Republicans that the progressives need to worry about. They never get past the Democratic establishment long enough to even start that fight.  Pelosi probably took one look at this girl and asked, “Why is my gardener in the House?”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/01/03/pelosi-ocasio-cortez-congress-223690?fbclid=IwAR3TTyzYUS1MR2s1WTzOKO8uoyHDAP7nn_17-g8rf0zVAodS66QWxItQweY

Last edited on Thu Jan 3rd, 2019 11:56 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 4th, 2019 01:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dr_papufnik

 

Joined: Tue Jul 28th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 240
Status: 
Offline
"Cortez led a campaign for a turbocharged climate change committee that would be required to produce a bill zeroing out fossil fuels in 10 years"

That's nuts. Quite honestly, wouldn't completely overhauling the infrastructure of the country - a country who's infrastructure is based on the use of fossil fuels - tank the economy for forty or so years while something else was set up?
Do people who vote for people like her know what a full implementation of of a plan like that would do to their gas prices and energy bills?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 4th, 2019 03:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6735
Status: 
Offline
dr_papufnik wrote: "
Do people who vote for people like her know what a full implementation of of a plan like that would do to their gas prices and energy bills?

No...no they don't...



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 4th, 2019 05:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49209
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote: dr_papufnik wrote: "
Do people who vote for people like her know what a full implementation of of a plan like that would do to their gas prices and energy bills?

No...no they don't...

LOL Obvious answer is obvious. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 4th, 2019 06:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 7006
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Married Jo wrote: dr_papufnik wrote: "
Do people who vote for people like her know what a full implementation of of a plan like that would do to their gas prices and energy bills?

No...no they don't...

LOL Obvious answer is obvious. 
Trump! Russians! Porn Star! Obama! Hitler !Wall! Unlawfulness! Tranny First Lady! Hillary! Kills Opponents! 
Watch the news once in a while and catch up



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6735
Status: 
Offline
dr_papufnik wrote: "Cortez led a campaign for a turbocharged climate change committee that would be required to produce a bill zeroing out fossil fuels in 10 years"

That's nuts. Quite honestly, wouldn't completely overhauling the infrastructure of the country - a country who's infrastructure is based on the use of fossil fuels - tank the economy for forty or so years while something else was set up?
Do people who vote for people like her know what a full implementation of of a plan like that would do to their gas prices and energy bills?

After this morning I have decided that AOC is a plant by the Republicans just to embarrass the Democratic party. She released a 6 page "Green" initiative today that literally looks and reads like a 6th grader wrote it.  She calls for within the next 10 years we do away with all airplanes and replace them with fast trains. She calls for EVERY building in the US to either be torn down and rebuilt or retrofitted "green" in the next 10 years. She also calls for free healthcare, free schooling and free monies for people that and this is the thing that I thought for sure someone made up until I actually read it, for people that "are unable or UNWILLING to work".  She's even got most Dems now that I've seen saying "This bitch is crazy" lol...
If you think I made any of that up, here it is...her proposal...
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 4376
Status: 
Offline
She's actually taking a page from the Trump playbook. Ask for something extreme and then meet half-way. You get more than what you wanted in the first place.



____________________
superfunkymean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
wittman2

 

Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 669
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote: dr_papufnik wrote: "Cortez led a campaign for a turbocharged climate change committee that would be required to produce a bill zeroing out fossil fuels in 10 years"

That's nuts. Quite honestly, wouldn't completely overhauling the infrastructure of the country - a country who's infrastructure is based on the use of fossil fuels - tank the economy for forty or so years while something else was set up?
Do people who vote for people like her know what a full implementation of of a plan like that would do to their gas prices and energy bills?

After this morning I have decided that AOC is a plant by the Republicans just to embarrass the Democratic party. She released a 6 page "Green" initiative today that literally looks and reads like a 6th grader wrote it.  She calls for within the next 10 years we do away with all airplanes and replace them with fast trains. She calls for EVERY building in the US to either be torn down and rebuilt or retrofitted "green" in the next 10 years. She also calls for free healthcare, free schooling and free monies for people that and this is the thing that I thought for sure someone made up until I actually read it, for people that "are unable or UNWILLING to work".  She's even got most Dems now that I've seen saying "This bitch is crazy" lol...
If you think I made any of that up, here it is...her proposal...
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf


I can't wait to see the democratic presidential nominees she named in her report backpedal their support of this New Green Deal. 
And if she gives monies to people who don't want to work, who the hell would not take that?



____________________
CM Punk wrote on Twitter - "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6735
Status: 
Offline
wittman2 wrote: Married Jo wrote: dr_papufnik wrote: "Cortez led a campaign for a turbocharged climate change committee that would be required to produce a bill zeroing out fossil fuels in 10 years"

That's nuts. Quite honestly, wouldn't completely overhauling the infrastructure of the country - a country who's infrastructure is based on the use of fossil fuels - tank the economy for forty or so years while something else was set up?
Do people who vote for people like her know what a full implementation of of a plan like that would do to their gas prices and energy bills?

After this morning I have decided that AOC is a plant by the Republicans just to embarrass the Democratic party. She released a 6 page "Green" initiative today that literally looks and reads like a 6th grader wrote it.  She calls for within the next 10 years we do away with all airplanes and replace them with fast trains. She calls for EVERY building in the US to either be torn down and rebuilt or retrofitted "green" in the next 10 years. She also calls for free healthcare, free schooling and free monies for people that and this is the thing that I thought for sure someone made up until I actually read it, for people that "are unable or UNWILLING to work".  She's even got most Dems now that I've seen saying "This bitch is crazy" lol...
If you think I made any of that up, here it is...her proposal...
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf


I can't wait to see the democratic presidential nominees she named in her report backpedal their support of this New Green Deal. 
And if she gives monies to people who don't want to work, who the hell would not take that?

Kamala Harris tweeted about the time she released this that she's "Proud to co-support this initiative"...meaning she and her team never read it. I bet she's pissed off right about now lol



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6735
Status: 
Offline
kargol wrote: She's actually taking a page from the Trump playbook. Ask for something extreme and then meet half-way. You get more than what you wanted in the first place.
Did you read it? Because that's not what she's done at all..literally almost NOTHING she proposes can or will happen. 



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49209
Status: 
Offline
She's admitted that emotions are more important than facts, and she FEELS like she's not batshit crazy so she mustn't be.  The Democrats are in so much trouble in 2020.  All they need is to dial back the crazy and find another boring Al Gore-type and they'd probably win, especially with Trump supporters getting hammered come tax time and vowing not to vote for him again, but they're passed that now.  It's all about going to extremes.    



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3529
Status: 
Offline
Couldn’t she have someone proof read it first?

“When JFK said we’d go to the by the end of the decade,”



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49209
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: Couldn’t she have someone proof read it first?

“When JFK said we’d go to the by the end of the decade,”

Can anyone even imagine JFK as a force in Democratic politics these days?  Not only would he be #MeToo'd into exile, but his policies would be considered conservative, just like Reagan would be called a leftist by Republicans today.  Democrats continue to quote JFK without understanding anything about him.

Last edited on Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:40 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 08:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1181
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote: dr_papufnik wrote: "Cortez led a campaign for a turbocharged climate change committee that would be required to produce a bill zeroing out fossil fuels in 10 years"

That's nuts. Quite honestly, wouldn't completely overhauling the infrastructure of the country - a country who's infrastructure is based on the use of fossil fuels - tank the economy for forty or so years while something else was set up?
Do people who vote for people like her know what a full implementation of of a plan like that would do to their gas prices and energy bills?

After this morning I have decided that AOC is a plant by the Republicans just to embarrass the Democratic party. She released a 6 page "Green" initiative today that literally looks and reads like a 6th grader wrote it.  She calls for within the next 10 years we do away with all airplanes and replace them with fast trains. She calls for EVERY building in the US to either be torn down and rebuilt or retrofitted "green" in the next 10 years. She also calls for free healthcare, free schooling and free monies for people that and this is the thing that I thought for sure someone made up until I actually read it, for people that "are unable or UNWILLING to work".  She's even got most Dems now that I've seen saying "This bitch is crazy" lol...
If you think I made any of that up, here it is...her proposal...
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf


Oh my goodness.  I just read this thing and... I'm at a loss.  It truly does read like it was written by a committee of Middle Schoolers as part of a Social Studies project.  "Farting cows"?  Really, I'm supposed to take any of this seriously after reading that? 

The most frightening part is when they propose to "overhaul transportation and agriculture."  In other words they're going to fuck with the nation's food supply.  That should work out well.  Even on the smaller scale of the USSR's 5 year plans and Red China's Great Leap Forward millions and millions of people starved to death.  But hey, AOC's delivered fruity cocktails to other dipshit broads across the bar, surely that qualifies her to deliver enough food from America's farms to the hundreds of millions of people who depend on it to keep from starving.
There's no way to parody or exaggerate the level of sheer ignorance and fatuity on display here.  What we really need is a Mental Health New Deal so that we can lock up the people that conceived of this nonsense.   



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 08:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 4376
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote: kargol wrote: She's actually taking a page from the Trump playbook. Ask for something extreme and then meet half-way. You get more than what you wanted in the first place.
Did you read it? Because that's not what she's done at all..literally almost NOTHING she proposes can or will happen.

Free schooling?  Yeah, make those cunts pay.



____________________
superfunkymean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 12:07 am  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Nancy Pelosi Smacks Down Ocasio-Cortez Within Minutes of Being Named Speaker Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems