WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > The Covington Christian Schol Mess

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The Covington Christian Schol Mess  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 02:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
106th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6845
Status: 
Offline


War is hell...



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 02:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
107th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50614
Status: 
Offline
It turns out that the Indian lied about not just the events of that day, but his entire history.  The Washington Post has retracted their part of the story that he was a "Vietnam Vet".  He never served in Vietnam, was never honorably discharged (and was in fact disciplined for going AWOL), etc. 

Many of the lies are outlined here, but there are more.

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/nathan-phillips-the-lies-so-far-proetester-native-american-vietnam-veteran/?fbclid=IwAR3J4AoKrrxIku81EfhaDnaUZ9saqFlQN7dlE366HKgdf-XawSqlnpjrVhQ



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 03:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
108th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6392
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote:

War is hell...

Awesome.



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 05:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
109th Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: Spatulapup wrote: BlueThunder wrote: Papa Voo wrote: These kids went from being entitled, racist punks to poor, innocent well-mannered choir boys.

The truth lies somewhere in between, and the teachers and chaperones seem like real scumbags.

I have no sympathy from this point forward for these kids, because they are choosing to continue this shit show after they embarrassed themselves.


How exactly did they embarrass themselves? 

By mocking the Indian guy, sexually harassing women there and one of them proudly shouting Its not rape if you enjoy it. I dont think I have seen anyone wearing one of those hats acting like a decent mature human being without a bigoted bone in their body. Just watch one of Trumps hate rally's.

They weren't mocking the wagon burner, I'm mocking the wagon burner. Oh excuse me, the " Vietnam times" vet.
Gimme a break. He and his merry band of Apaches weren't the center of attention all of a sudden so he made sure the cameras refocused their attention on the plight of the Indian.
No group was completely without fault here id say but 2 groups were made up of supposed adults.
Too many bum licking snowflakes in this world.



And too many right-wing nuts that will accept any type of behavior that supports their views no matter how warped they may be.  The “snowflake” angle is getting old and tired. 

I do agree all groups were probably wrong in this shit show.  But, the fucking morons chaperoning the entitled brats render a lot more responsible than the kids themselves.  The most they told the kids was to move back.  And they were nowhere waiting for a bus.  No buses have access to the memorial area.  They could have rounded up the kids and took them to the area to wait for a bus. 


Last edited on Fri Jan 25th, 2019 05:42 pm by Papa Voo



____________________
“Anybody notice that Papa Voo can make all these posts, despite the fact he hasn't been logged in all night? #S&W (Scumbag Liars & Worthless Trash)“

-(Comedian/Troll Wanna Be) Heenan Fan-
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 05:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
110th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1228
Status: 
Offline
And they should have done that because... they knew racist blacks and the attention whoring Shitting Bull were going to cause a scene?

Why do you say they're entitled brats? What, other than your visceral hatred of the "other" would lead you to that conclusion? In almost every respect, in that video they acted the way high school boys have acted since time immemorial. What other evidence of their entitlement do you have? It's because they're white, right? Just admit it.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 06:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
111th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50614
Status: 
Offline
I'm still waiting for anyone in the MSM, or any liberal, to even mention in passing some fault by the Black Hebrews.  I can't even conceive of any other context where a protesting mob could taunt children with chants of "faggot" and it NOT be headline news and cause massive outrage.  Because the kids were wearing MAGA hats, a legitimate hate crime committed by a group documented by the ultra-liberal Southern Poverty Law Center as a real hate group somehow gets off scot-free?  Show me the Huffington Post article condemning these guys.

Last edited on Fri Jan 25th, 2019 06:18 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 08:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
112th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1228
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: I'm still waiting for anyone in the MSM, or any liberal, to even mention in passing some fault by the Black Hebrews.  I can't even conceive of any other context where a protesting mob could taunt children with chants of "faggot" and it NOT be headline news and cause massive outrage.  Because the kids were wearing MAGA hats, a legitimate hate crime committed by a group documented by the ultra-liberal Southern Poverty Law Center as a real hate group somehow gets off scot-free?  Show me the Huffington Post article condemning these guys.
They also called students from the school "niggers".  That too has been memory-holed. 



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 08:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
113th Post
broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3202
Status: 
Offline
I'm sure it's just a case of the media ignoring them and thereby not dignifying their existence. ;)

This worked out pretty well for them though - A lot of fingers pointed at the MAGA hat boy and the apparently fake vet Indian while the Black Israelites should be outed as the common enemy by both the left and right, but that would result in both sides agreeing on something, and this is america dammit!

Last edited on Fri Jan 25th, 2019 08:21 pm by broke



____________________
Comic Saaaaaannnsss
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jan 25th, 2019 08:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
114th Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
The Black Hebrews made out in this incident. They finally got the attention they were seeking. Exactly what they always strive for in these public appearances. Like I said, I saw them first-hand in November in D.C. it is not like they are some kind of new group or this was their first racist presentation. From what I saw on Veterans Day, they are pretty much around in that area.

I think these spoiled brats from Covington were part of the problem here and not sweet little innocent, wholesome, god-fearing kids, BUT I have ALSO pointed out that this was all started and was agitated by The Black Hebrews. They were definitely the instigators in this whole mess.

Last edited on Sat Jan 26th, 2019 05:51 pm by Papa Voo



____________________
“Anybody notice that Papa Voo can make all these posts, despite the fact he hasn't been logged in all night? #S&W (Scumbag Liars & Worthless Trash)“

-(Comedian/Troll Wanna Be) Heenan Fan-
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jan 26th, 2019 01:40 am
  PM Quote Reply
115th Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote: And they should have done that because... they knew racist blacks and the attention whoring Shitting Bull were going to cause a scene?

Why do you say they're entitled brats? What, other than your visceral hatred of the "other" would lead you to that conclusion? In almost every respect, in that video they acted the way high school boys have acted since time immemorial. What other evidence of their entitlement do you have? It's because they're white, right? Just admit it.


Yeah, it is because they are white.  Good lord....what fools have we created in this society? 



____________________
“Anybody notice that Papa Voo can make all these posts, despite the fact he hasn't been logged in all night? #S&W (Scumbag Liars & Worthless Trash)“

-(Comedian/Troll Wanna Be) Heenan Fan-
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jan 26th, 2019 01:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
116th Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote: srossi wrote: I'm still waiting for anyone in the MSM, or any liberal, to even mention in passing some fault by the Black Hebrews.  I can't even conceive of any other context where a protesting mob could taunt children with chants of "faggot" and it NOT be headline news and cause massive outrage.  Because the kids were wearing MAGA hats, a legitimate hate crime committed by a group documented by the ultra-liberal Southern Poverty Law Center as a real hate group somehow gets off scot-free?  Show me the Huffington Post article condemning these guys.
They also called students from the school "niggers".  That too has been memory-holed. 

Ooooohh.....those kids probably never heard that word before!  One minute they are high school boys having a good time.  Next minute is they had to hear racist words and bad people saying bad things.  Oh booo-hooo! Those poor kids are probably scarred for life. 


Last edited on Sat Jan 26th, 2019 01:56 am by Papa Voo



____________________
“Anybody notice that Papa Voo can make all these posts, despite the fact he hasn't been logged in all night? #S&W (Scumbag Liars & Worthless Trash)“

-(Comedian/Troll Wanna Be) Heenan Fan-
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Jan 7th, 2020 08:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
117th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6845
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Married Jo wrote: That school and those kids are going to make major bank suing news outlets...
Wishful thinking.  I doubt it. 
https://www.fox19.com/2020/01/07/cnn-settles-lawsuit-with-nick-sandmann/



 Updated January 7 at 2:56 PMCOVINGTON, Ky. (FOX19) - CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann.
The amount of the settlement was not made public during a hearing at the federal courthouse in Covington.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN, the Washington Post and NBC Universal.
Trial dates are still not set for Sandmann’s lawsuit against NBC Universal and the Washington Post.
The Washington Post suit sought $250 million. A federal judge let a portion of the suit go forward after The Post filed a motion to dismiss it.






____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jan 8th, 2020 04:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
118th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1228
Status: 
Offline
Think about your place of work and what would happen if a major fuckup occured that resulted in a multi-million dollar judgment against the company.  There would be a reckoning, an internal investigation, a slew of corrective policies, and people would lose their jobs.  Now, how many of those things are going to occur at CNN? 



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jan 8th, 2020 05:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
119th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 11953
Status: 
Offline
Looks good on CNN.


Scrolling through this thread again, it's amazing that this all happened a year ago. Time sure does fly.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 10:48 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > The Covington Christian Schol Mess Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems