WowBB Forums Home 

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9499
Status: 
Offline
The Mueller report has been filed. 

I predict it contains nothing important or substantial associated with the Trumpster. 

The most overblown and overly-anticipated political investigation ever. 

Last edited on Fri Mar 22nd, 2019 10:13 pm by Papa Voo

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
I’m sure that’s true. And even if does, no one will believe it who already doesn’t.

broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3128
Status: 
Offline
I'll go with some vague language that Trump may or may not have actively encouraged collusion or obstructed justice but cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2164
Status: 
Offline
Time to move the goal posts.

Arnold_OldSchool

 

Joined: Wed Sep 28th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1031
Status: 
Offline
Well the GOP were able to sink Hillary with a whole lotta of smoke and mirrors, time to see what the Dems can do with something that already had some meat on the bone.

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1114
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: Time to move the goal posts.
Three years of "Muh colluuuuuuusion!" down the drains.  Will the left admit that the entire Russia story was predicated on opposition hit pieces that were funded by shady political operatives like Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS that are sympathetic to the Clinton camp, and forwarded through the "justice" system by blindly partisan deep state agents?  Or will they just move the goal posts?....   Ha ha, I'm just kidding!  Have you ever watched Youtube videos about 9/11 and seen the sheer lunacy of the Truthers in the comment section?  That's exactly what you're looking at with today's left. 






Arnold_OldSchool

 

Joined: Wed Sep 28th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1031
Status: 
Offline
To be fair, there are 33 indictments from Mueller, including a record six President inner circle members who have been charged.   That's not really comparable to 9/11 theories or Benghazi empty hype. 

broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3128
Status: 
Offline
Does not exonorate, yet not sufficient evidence to prosecute.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2164
Status: 
Offline
Arnold_OldSchool wrote: To be fair, there are 33 indictments from Mueller, including a record six President inner circle members who have been charged.   That's not really comparable to 9/11 theories or Benghazi empty hype. 

Weren't most of them Russian bots and some members of the Trump team who weren't implicated for Russia? 

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2164
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote: BlueThunder wrote: Time to move the goal posts.
Three years of "Muh colluuuuuuusion!" down the drains.  Will the left admit that the entire Russia story was predicated on opposition hit pieces that were funded by shady political operatives like Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS that are sympathetic to the Clinton camp, and forwarded through the "justice" system by blindly partisan deep state agents?  Or will they just move the goal posts?....   Ha ha, I'm just kidding!  Have you ever watched Youtube videos about 9/11 and seen the sheer lunacy of the Truthers in the comment section?  That's exactly what you're looking at with today's left. 








Oh, they're not done by a long shot. They've overplayed their hand, and it'll backfire 2020. Gotta love the reactions of some pundits. This is almost as good as election night.

Btw, what ever happened to Dankinator. He was so sure that Trump would be arrested.

broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3128
Status: 
Offline
The more the Dems obsess on this, they may as well hand Trump 2020 and Haley 2024. Best course of action would be to unite behind someone and try to at least make a showing of 2020 but.... Dems.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
broke wrote: The more the Dems obsess on this, they may as well hand Trump 2020 and Haley 2024. Best course of action would be to unite behind someone and try to at least make a showing of 2020 but.... Dems.
I’ve been saying this since the minute he won. They haven’t learned their lesson. Even worse, the Clown Car is filled with Democrats this time around, all Democrats who aren’t pure enough for the crazies who vote Democrat these days and are being torn down with venom already. How does that not translate into a Trump win?  They’ll never unite behind anyone and as soon as they do, it’ll only take one old tweet to get everyone off the ship because he/she is LITERALLY worse than Hitler. If Trump was caught on video fucking Barron up the ass with a 2x4 while reading the Communist Manifesto, he’d get 56% of the Republican vote. If a Democrat accidentally called a trans person the wrong pronoun in 2002, they’d lose all support from their base. Trump is winning again, no doubt in my mind. 

Last edited on Sun Mar 24th, 2019 11:31 pm by srossi

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1114
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: Arnold_OldSchool wrote: To be fair, there are 33 indictments from Mueller, including a record six President inner circle members who have been charged.   That's not really comparable to 9/11 theories or Benghazi empty hype. 

Weren't most of them Russian bots and some members of the Trump team who weren't implicated for Russia?
Yes.  Can you imagine if they gave a committee of Republicans carte blanche to investigate and question under oath anyone associated with the Clinton camp on any topic that came up?  Huma Abedin, John Podesta, Sydney Blumenthal, etc. would be in the same boat.  They'd be able to find something, anything to nail them with just to make the investigation look justified.   

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2164
Status: 
Offline
broke wrote: The more the Dems obsess on this, they may as well hand Trump 2020 and Haley 2024. Best course of action would be to unite behind someone and try to at least make a showing of 2020 but.... Dems.

Bingo!. The Dems just can't help themselves. You'd think that they may have learned their lesson in 2016 about giving the keys to the party to the crazies. They actually managed to double down after the election. I don't think they realize that their newfound political beliefs on abolishing ICE, lower the voting age, socialism, infanticide, a 90 trillion dollar green deal, and now carrying on with this inquisition doesn't play well with normal people.

Haley 2024? Hmm, interesting choice. Yeah, I'd say she has a great resume.

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6675
Status: 
Offline
Isn't Haley the one who likes to get fucked up the ass?

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1114
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: Isn't Haley the one who likes to get fucked up the ass?
Pictures, please.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
First the Mueller Report and now Michael Avenatti's arrest.  I imagine this is Trump on Twitter right about now.
 

Attachment: randy-marsh-computer-south-park.png (Downloaded 32 times)

Last edited on Tue Mar 26th, 2019 01:59 pm by srossi

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2164
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: First the Mueller Report and now Michael Avenatti's arrest.  I imagine this is Trump on Twitter right about now.
 


LMAO. 

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6657
Status: 
Offline
Avenatti has to be the dumbest fucker alive. His "huge scandal" he broke about Nike has been known for at least a year, he didn't break anything...now he's probably going to prison for trying to extort Nike over something that was already out there lol..

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
Facebook post from someone I actually know and have met in real life.  This is not fake, this is really who she is. 

"Democrats should be ashamed. They don't belong in those seats. Clearly displaying mental instability and treason and a lack of respect for our nations authority. Clean house remove all who tried debilitate our president and the nation. A nation divided doesnt stand a chance dems tried to divide the nation. These witches and warlocks that have had control are tight theres a cognitive person inhouse that doesn't bend over or eat children. God forgive me. Stop attacking the president and be in submission to all authority as God has recommended. There is no authority in place unless God allows it and places it there...for pagan countries they have their authority in place which they have chosen. however this nation built on Christian Principles have been affected by luciferian agenda to remove God have the wisemen bewitched."

Last edited on Tue Mar 26th, 2019 07:09 pm by srossi

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6675
Status: 
Offline
Fucking Baptists and their Lunacy

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: Fucking Baptists and their Lunacy
I'm not sure what she is.  She's very anti-Catholic, and believes in literal demons possessing people.  She also posts lots of YouTube videos on the occult and human sacrifice, which she thinks is real and happening all the time amongst elites liberals.  Her job: Herbalife rep, of course.  And she loves her some Donald Trump.  She hits the cult hat trick.

Last edited on Tue Mar 26th, 2019 07:55 pm by srossi

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1051
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Principal_Raditch wrote: Fucking Baptists and their Lunacy
I'm not sure what she is.  She's very anti-Catholic, and believes in literal demons possessing people.  She also posts lots of YouTube videos on the occult and human sacrifice, which she thinks is real and happening all the time amongst elites liberals.  Her job: Herbalife rep, of course.  And she loves her some Donald Trump.  She hits the cult hat trick.
You think you can score me her phone number??

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: srossi wrote: Principal_Raditch wrote: Fucking Baptists and their Lunacy
I'm not sure what she is.  She's very anti-Catholic, and believes in literal demons possessing people.  She also posts lots of YouTube videos on the occult and human sacrifice, which she thinks is real and happening all the time amongst elites liberals.  Her job: Herbalife rep, of course.  And she loves her some Donald Trump.  She hits the cult hat trick.
You think you can score me her phone number??

Believe it or not, she's taken.  Just more proof that there's someone for everyone.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
A few other gems:

"If you still love Hillary. Explain to me why nixon was in jail and why Hillary should not. Demon filled liars. God forgivee me"

"Check out this link (Top 10 Bible Foods That Heal) Yeah the stuff we use to make our products hehehehe  Go Team Herbalife!!!"

"the war against the principalities is a real thing peeps, that empose evil spirits practices and rituals while Gods children die from lack of knowledge."

"I cry out to God that all may know the truth and be set free. The sounds the smell the feel the sight of what is. knowing what it can be. is a form of persecution torture for me to witness and to think my children have to witness this madness too uhggg the agony. Bad is good and good is bad were it not for God telling me before hand id bw filled with hate."

broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3128
Status: 
Offline
Baptists are the worst.

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1051
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: A few other gems:

"If you still love Hillary. Explain to me why nixon was in jail and why Hillary should not. Demon filled liars. God forgivee me"

"Check out this link (Top 10 Bible Foods That Heal) Yeah the stuff we use to make our products hehehehe  Go Team Herbalife!!!"

"the war against the principalities is a real thing peeps, that empose evil spirits practices and rituals while Gods children die from lack of knowledge."

"I cry out to God that all may know the truth and be set free. The sounds the smell the feel the sight of what is. knowing what it can be. is a form of persecution torture for me to witness and to think my children have to witness this madness too uhggg the agony. Bad is good and good is bad were it not for God telling me before hand id bw filled with hate."
Is this the same woman you were talking about before, and if so, how close are you to her? You two aren't...? I'm seriously intrigued by your relationship with this nut and I don't know why. Slow day I guess.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: srossi wrote: A few other gems:

"If you still love Hillary. Explain to me why nixon was in jail and why Hillary should not. Demon filled liars. God forgivee me"

"Check out this link (Top 10 Bible Foods That Heal) Yeah the stuff we use to make our products hehehehe  Go Team Herbalife!!!"

"the war against the principalities is a real thing peeps, that empose evil spirits practices and rituals while Gods children die from lack of knowledge."

"I cry out to God that all may know the truth and be set free. The sounds the smell the feel the sight of what is. knowing what it can be. is a form of persecution torture for me to witness and to think my children have to witness this madness too uhggg the agony. Bad is good and good is bad were it not for God telling me before hand id bw filled with hate."
Is this the same woman you were talking about before, and if so, how close are you to her? You two aren't...? I'm seriously intrigued by your relationship with this nut and I don't know why. Slow day I guess.

She’s a friend of my mother’s Godson, who I called my “cousin” when we were kids, but you can’t really get more distant than that. I met her a dozen or so times through him when we were younger. Not very intriguing. And no, she’s not attractive in the least. Other than reading her posts, our only interaction was a few years ago when I fell down the stairs and fucked up my knee and posted that I was getting a knee injection and she private messaged me to tell me not to inject poison in my body and recommended some homeopathic shit. I ignored it. 

Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1051
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: srossi wrote: A few other gems:

"If you still love Hillary. Explain to me why nixon was in jail and why Hillary should not. Demon filled liars. God forgivee me"

"Check out this link (Top 10 Bible Foods That Heal) Yeah the stuff we use to make our products hehehehe  Go Team Herbalife!!!"

"the war against the principalities is a real thing peeps, that empose evil spirits practices and rituals while Gods children die from lack of knowledge."

"I cry out to God that all may know the truth and be set free. The sounds the smell the feel the sight of what is. knowing what it can be. is a form of persecution torture for me to witness and to think my children have to witness this madness too uhggg the agony. Bad is good and good is bad were it not for God telling me before hand id bw filled with hate."
Is this the same woman you were talking about before, and if so, how close are you to her? You two aren't...? I'm seriously intrigued by your relationship with this nut and I don't know why. Slow day I guess.

She’s a friend of my mother’s Godson, who I called my “cousin” when we were kids, but you can’t really get more distant than that. I met her a dozen or so times through him when we were younger. Not very intriguing. And no, she’s not attractive in the least. Other than reading her posts, our only interaction was a few years ago when I fell down the stairs and fucked up my knee and posted that I was getting a knee injection and she private messaged me to tell me not to inject poison in my body and recommended some homeopathic shit. I ignored it. 

Quoted for hilarity! :)

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48253
Status: 
Offline
I forgot to mention she’s a huge anti-vaxer too, but I suppose that was implied.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems