WowBB Forums Home 

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 40792
Status: 
Offline
After speaking with 'Ed' on social media, etc, I have decided to reinstate the account of 'Dr Delaware'.

When myself and Clawmaster opened the board, one of the things we thought was ridiculous were 'lifetime bans' on messageboards. 

At this point it is long past the time to let bygones be bygones. He is active on other boards and is a solid contributor. Please join me in welcoming him back. I'm not sure of how much his contributions will be, etc but I do know from talking with him that the video area is of interest to him, perhaps we'll see some of "Doc's' legendary collection.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48248
Status: 
Offline
I do know from talking with him that the video area is of interest to him, perhaps we'll see some of "Doc's' legendary collection.
Isn’t that what got him banned in the first place?

Last edited on Sun Apr 7th, 2019 05:31 pm by srossi

Superstar
2018 Poster of the Year


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Isle Of, Malta
Posts: 5264
Status: 
Offline
I would agree with Beej. Unless a board member blatantly fucks over another person either personally or financially, they should be welcome. You don’t like a guy, that’s your business. There was one board member that I can’t stand, he doesn’t post anymore - but if he did, I wouldn’t read them because I chose to ignore. Everybody has that option, it’s built into the board.

I remember Dr Delaware many years ago and people absolutely busted his balls nonstop over pretty much everything. I think he’s done his time, and this board is losing a lot more than it’s gaining so I gladly say “welcome back - now contribute positively”. Activity is the key to every board, let’s see some.

freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20741
Status: 
Offline
Yeah, Dr. Doggyfucker is back.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 6811
Status: 
Offline
That is one of the most attractive things about this messageboard, it's almost impossible to get banned. Beej and claw and brodie let the playas play.

Superstar
2018 Poster of the Year


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Isle Of, Malta
Posts: 5264
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: That is one of the most attractive things about this messageboard, it's almost impossible to get banned. Beej and claw and brodie let the playas play.Like I said - unless somebody starts fucking with you as in stalking and/or physically attacking you, grow a sac and deal with the bullshit back-and-forth.  If you don’t like the words being typed to you just hit the ignore button.

The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9737
Status: 
Offline
Gary Vannucci is one excited motherfucker right now!

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 48248
Status: 
Offline
The Ultimate Sin wrote: Gary Vannucci is one excited motherfucker right now!
This thread won’t come through on his Apple TV for another 5 months. 

Last edited on Mon Apr 8th, 2019 12:31 pm by srossi

The Ultimate Sin
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 9737
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: I would agree with Beej. Unless a board member blatantly fucks over another person either personally or financially, they should be welcome. You don’t like a guy, that’s your business. There was one board member that I can’t stand, he doesn’t post anymore - but if he did, I wouldn’t read them because I chose to ignore. Everybody has that option, it’s built into the board.

I remember Dr Delaware many years ago and people absolutely busted his balls nonstop over pretty much everything. I think he’s done his time, and this board is losing a lot more than it’s gaining so I gladly say “welcome back - now contribute positively”. Activity is the key to every board, let’s see some.


Exactly all he did was post porn and title it "Batista injured in car accident" and people opened it at work and in front of their kids.  Then he posted a pic of his wife having sex with a dog in a Welcome Al Oliver or Oliver Twist thread that people opened in front of their kids and at work.  Classic!

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: D-ville
Posts: 3247
Status: 
Offline
Was Vannucci or Cubeta the gold guy that did the shoot interviews?

beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 40792
Status: 
Offline
Cubeta was the interview guy

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
Hey what's up. I appreciate being allowed back on. I am facebook friends with several members including beejmi. I just mentioned that I check the forum out once in awhile but couldn't see the video threads without membership. It was suggested to rejoin.

I plan on opening up my video archives to share like I have been on the WWWF facebook page for a long time. My new project has been converting old MSG/Spectrum/Cap Centre shows to MP4 files to share on dropbox. Happy to send the link to any interested members. They are the best quality available.

For me the past is the past. I may remember the whole mess a bit differently but that is ok.

Olive branch sent.

Road Warrior Yajuta



Joined: Sat Jul 3rd, 2010
Location: D'Iberville, Ms, USA
Posts: 4796
Status: 
Offline
Are you still sixk of Portalsman and think he's a total boring loser virgin? I think you must have made peace because you've returned to wrestling forums.

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
Road Warrior Yajuta wrote: Are you still sixk of Portalsman and think he's a total boring loser virgin? I think you must have made peace because you've returned to wrestling forums.
I have never met Port in person  He's on wrestling classics where I post once in a blue moon.  I've heard he is a good dude.  Honored that my old user name is still in his signature. :)

Last edited on Mon Apr 8th, 2019 02:38 pm by The Doc

freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20741
Status: 
Offline
The Doc wrote: Hey what's up. I appreciate being allowed back on. I am facebook friends with several members including beejmi. I just mentioned that I check the forum out once in awhile but couldn't see the video threads without membership. It was suggested to rejoin.

I plan on opening up my video archives to share like I have been on the WWWF facebook page for a long time. My new project has been converting old MSG/Spectrum/Cap Centre shows to MP4 files to share on dropbox. Happy to send the link to any interested members. They are the best quality available.

For me the past is the past. I may remember the whole mess a bit differently but that is ok.

Olive branch sent.

Fuck off.

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
Thanks to those who have pm'd me.  Past is the past.  Hope to enjoy sharing some old school wrestling memories.

Last edited on Mon Apr 8th, 2019 07:30 pm by The Doc

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: The Doc wrote: Hey what's up. I appreciate being allowed back on. I am facebook friends with several members including beejmi. I just mentioned that I check the forum out once in awhile but couldn't see the video threads without membership. It was suggested to rejoin.

I plan on opening up my video archives to share like I have been on the WWWF facebook page for a long time. My new project has been converting old MSG/Spectrum/Cap Centre shows to MP4 files to share on dropbox. Happy to send the link to any interested members. They are the best quality available.

For me the past is the past. I may remember the whole mess a bit differently but that is ok.

Olive branch sent.

Fuck off.

Shame to hear that.  You don't know me personally and I don't know you either.  That's the problem with online discussions at times.  Hope you will change your mind.  I really do not want to get into the garbage of a few years ago.  

Last edited on Mon Apr 8th, 2019 07:28 pm by The Doc

Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6782
Status: 
Offline
I don't recall the details of what happened before and I don't really give a shit. Welcome back.

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
Ultimark wrote: I don't recall the details of what happened before and I don't really give a shit. Welcome back.
Appreciate it.

lobo316
Mr Baseball


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 42944
Status: 
Offline
Okay, welcome back. It's not like you assassinated the pope.



khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15411
Status: 
Offline
Any of your master tapes unseen shows? We all look for those missing shows like MSG February 1982.

I expect the answer would be no but never hurts to check.

Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6782
Status: 
Offline
lobo316 wrote: Okay, welcome back. It's not like you assassinated the pope.



You say that like it would be a negative.  ;)

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: Any of your master tapes unseen shows? We all look for those missing shows like MSG February 1982.

I expect the answer would be no but never hurts to check.

Unseen I don't know bro but I am transferring my collection to MP4.  I'll pm you the link to my google drive.

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
Someone of the facebook WWWF/WWF site posted a full Pittsburgh show with the only Backlund Maivia match I've ever seen.  Pretty rare.  No sound though.

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
Again thanks everyone. My collection is available for everyone. No prob.

Just to be clear, I recall the photo. It was clean but I should have said NSFW though honestly.

Hope we can get along. I enjoy sharing knowledge about what we all enjoyed.

Last edited on Mon Apr 8th, 2019 10:43 pm by The Doc

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15411
Status: 
Offline
The Doc wrote: Someone of the facebook WWWF/WWF site posted a full Pittsburgh show with the only Backlund Maivia match I've ever seen.  Pretty rare.  No sound though.
That's awesome. Hope it gets out further than that fb page some day.

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
If you want the files, just PM me. Long project but no issue sharing.

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
Thanks to you all for the welcome back. Lots of PM's. We don't know each other in person but we share the same interests. Long time ago stuff. Hope we get through it and appreciate those who said hello.

Last edited on Tue Apr 9th, 2019 08:20 pm by The Doc

cookie32723



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2889
Status: 
Online
The past is the past, welcome back. Would love to see some of the gems in your collection some day.

The Doc

 

Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 60
Status: 
Offline
cookie32723 wrote: The past is the past, welcome back. Would love to see some of the gems in your collection some day.

Video thread forum and shared.  :)

Last edited on Fri Apr 12th, 2019 06:34 pm by The Doc



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems