WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > School Shooting In Colorado

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
School Shooting In Colorado  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 03:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1807
Status: 
Offline
Spatulapup wrote: Its definitely a American problem. These mass shootings rarely happen anywhere else. Its way to easy to get guns. A regular every day person should not be able to get a AR 15 or whatever its called. And its usually done by angry white males. It's not the how, it's the why?



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 11:59 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20758
Status: 
Offline
The NRA are the most powerful terrorist group in this country. Where I live in the sticks, it's all conservatives and all they have on their hillbilly trucks is Trump stickers, NRA stickers and flying the American Flag. Also, has anyone noticed that it's only white people that commit these type of shootings? (edit, apparently one suspect is a female ?)

Last edited on Fri May 10th, 2019 12:01 pm by freebirdsforever2001



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 12:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1807
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: The NRA are the most powerful terrorist group in this country. Where I live in the sticks, it's all conservatives and all they have on their hillbilly trucks is Trump stickers, NRA stickers and flying the American Flag. Also, has anyone noticed that it's only white people that commit these type of shootings? (edit, apparently one suspect is a female ?)Port called. He wants his gimmick back.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 02:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20758
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: The NRA are the most powerful terrorist group in this country. Where I live in the sticks, it's all conservatives and all they have on their hillbilly trucks is Trump stickers, NRA stickers and flying the American Flag. Also, has anyone noticed that it's only white people that commit these type of shootings? (edit, apparently one suspect is a female ?)Port called. He wants his gimmick back.
No gimmick, just real life. I called like I see it. I'm an Independent that doesn't believe in the party system the way it's constructed currently.



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 02:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49231
Status: 
Offline
There’s so much trans-phobia in this thread that I want to vomit. Stop assuming people’s genders. And this latest shooter was not a he or she, it was a them. Pronouns kill more than guns ever have.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 06:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
dr_papufnik

 

Joined: Tue Jul 28th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 240
Status: 
Offline
Weren't murder rates much higher in this country when both nationally and locally gun control laws were across the board much stricter?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 06:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49231
Status: 
Offline
dr_papufnik wrote: Weren't murder rates much higher in this country when both nationally and locally gun control laws were across the board much stricter?

Murder rates have never been lower in this country than they have been the past decade, and murder rates in cities with the strictest gun control laws (I.e. Chicago) have much higher murder rates than the rest of the country. Sooooo....



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat May 11th, 2019 12:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49231
Status: 
Offline
Every time I think that Trump supporters are the worst, I’m reminded that it really wouldn’t be a horrible thing if he exterminated all liberals. I mean, I’d be against it in principle, but the end result would probably make things slightly better for the rest of us.

This is a real post from a friend of a friend on Facebook:

“I was forced to watch a news report last night where the cops and anchors kept misgendering him, and it was really rough.”

Last edited on Sat May 11th, 2019 12:31 am by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 27th, 2019 07:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1807
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: The NRA are the most powerful terrorist group in this country. Where I live in the sticks, it's all conservatives and all they have on their hillbilly trucks is Trump stickers, NRA stickers and flying the American Flag. Also, has anyone noticed that it's only white people that commit these type of shootings? (edit, apparently one suspect is a female ?)Port called. He wants his gimmick back.
No gimmick, just real life. I called like I see it. I'm an Independent that doesn't believe in the party system the way it's constructed currently.
Well, I agree with you 100% there. Im an Independent too, who also thinks the 2 party system is terribly outdated.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:51 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > School Shooting In Colorado Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems