WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Nike Nixes "Betsy Ross Flag" Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Intervenes

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 3680
Status: 
Offline
Sneaker maker pulls Independence Day-themed shoe after Kaepernick raised concerns about symbolism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/nike-nixes-betsy-ross-flag-sneaker-after-colin-kaepernick-intervenes-11562024126

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52797
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: Sneaker maker pulls Independence Day-themed shoe after Kaepernick raised concerns about symbolism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/nike-nixes-betsy-ross-flag-sneaker-after-colin-kaepernick-intervenes-11562024126

If you're in favor of this, you should kill yourself..  If you're against this, you should kill yourself.  If you're following this story in any way or have formed any opinions on this whatsoever, you should kill yourself.  Let's cull the herd.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 3680
Status: 
Offline
Pretty much agree, that's why I didn't comment on the story.

Qaenos

 

Joined: Tue Jan 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 1156
Status: 
Offline
If this is condoned, where will it end? The removal of George Washington from the dollar bill, Mount Rushmore, etc.?

Basically, anything or anyone American earlier than 1863 would be disrespected, because it/they belonged to a time period that allowed slavery.

Nah, this is ridiculous. Too far.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 3680
Status: 
Offline
Happy Birthday to the U.S. ...

...Express member Barry Windham. Pro Wrestling legend from Sweetwater, TX. Tag Team partner and brother in law of Mike Rotundo(a). Son of Big Blackjack Mulligan, brother of Kendall, uncle to Windham Rotundo(a) and that Bo guy, and Ric Flair's greatest opponent not named Ricky Steamboat.

If the U.S. Express were around today, I'm sure the almighty Colin Kaepernick would somehow get the team black listed.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4555
Status: 
Offline
Under armour sells American flag shirts maybe they would support the US express.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 3680
Status: 
Offline
Until a special interest group pays them not too.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7687
Status: 
Offline
I know my boy Colin is signed with Nike. However, how does a guy who only has an endorsement deal and nothing more, dictate policy to one of the Illuminati's most powerful company?

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7116
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: I know my boy Colin is signed with Nike. However, how does a guy who only has an endorsement deal and nothing more, dictate policy to one of the Illuminati's most powerful company?

I was told by conservatives that George Soros is using Kaepernick to advance the Zionist Agenda, and that means ensuring that the American Flag morphs into the Jewish States of America Under Sharia Law.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7687
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: WongLee wrote: I know my boy Colin is signed with Nike. However, how does a guy who only has an endorsement deal and nothing more, dictate policy to one of the Illuminati's most powerful company?

I was told by conservatives that George Soros is using Kaepernick to advance the Zionist Agenda, and that means ensuring that the American Flag morphs into the Jewish States of America Under Sharia Law.
Dammit!!! I knew it. The Jews AGAIN!!!!!!!!

martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 4013
Status: 
Offline
Stupid.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6366
Status: 
Offline
This is almost as controversial as Disney hiring a black girl to play Ariel in the live action Little Mermaid movie.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7687
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: This is almost as controversial as Disney hiring a black girl to play Ariel in the live action Little Mermaid movie.A friend of mine wrote on FB that Disney should be held accountable to the existing race of mermaids for appropriating their culture.

Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6995
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: This is almost as controversial as Disney hiring a black girl to play Ariel in the live action Little Mermaid movie.I know.  I have a friend who said "I am not racist but I want my Ariel to have red hair and be white.  That is what she is".  I had to kindly tell him that it was a fucking cartoon.   The Betsy Ross thing is bizarre as well.  My sister in law is all over that one. Laughable.  Both sides are completely fucking nuts.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems