WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Security Guard Pulls Gun on Cop Who Won't Disarm in Gun-Free Zone

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
This is from a cop site so they have their spin, but this is hilarious.  It points out the idiocy of cops, rent-a-cops, and gun free zones all in one beautiful story, and the cherry on top is that it happened in an IRS building.  Everyone tries to arrest everyone and now the security guard is in jail and the cop is on fake medical leave for PTSD or some shit.  This story would be so much better if they killed each other, but I'll take what I can get.  I can just imagine the scene as the security guard yelled "RESPECT MUH AUTHORITAH!" and the cop shouted back "NO, RESPECT MUH AUTHORITAH!"

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/security-pulls-gun-on-uniformed-cop-who-wouldn-t-disarm-in-gun-free-zone-c8Idj44F7E2UssWe-Od6Xg/?fbclid=IwAR2gE7c9aSzZOTE-txHg645UFbXv-ANged7rLSb4LelsetPkluu86CeQ3TU

Last edited on Fri Jul 12th, 2019 03:53 pm by srossi

Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5748
Status: 
Offline
When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1208
Status: 
Offline
Just classic. An epic confluence of stupidity and arrogance. Truly the streams were crossed.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 7138
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

Last edited on Sun Jul 14th, 2019 12:30 am by WongLee

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

People always say the bullshit Superstar said. It’s so unoriginal and devoid of reality. I won’t say that a cop has NEVER saved anyone’s life, but you have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If all goes well, a cop might arrest the person who killed you after the fact. But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not. Cops are definitely not in the prevention game though. On the off chance that your killer might be brought to justice after you’re dead, millions are willing to turn the other way as cops actually murder them with impunity and allow themselves to sacrifice all their rights. Makes sense. 

Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5748
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

People always say the bullshit Superstar said. It’s so unoriginal and devoid of reality. I won’t say that a cop has NEVER saved anyone’s life, but you have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If all goes well, a cop might arrest the person who killed you after the fact. But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not. Cops are definitely not in the prevention game though. On the off chance that your killer might be brought to justice after you’re dead, millions are willing to turn the other way as cops actually murder them with impunity and allow themselves to sacrifice all their rights. Makes sense. 

So...did you walk in on your mom banging a cop, or what?
Note that at no point did I question your opinion - nor do I think you are wrong.  Hell, I agree with at least 85% of what you say about the cops and other people of authority.  Where I’m coming from now is...if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t know 99% of these cop related stories nor would I care enough to look them up.  And for the record, my local police department has done quite a few things over the years to help myself and my wife, and my wife being from Staten Island was stunned to the point where she said “I can’t believe it but I trust these cops”.  And it’s true, they look out for this community.  The neighboring town, which is the one that I grew up in, youd have a better shot at finding a cop banging your wife than helping anybody at all.  And they brag about their use of excessive force, I’ve heard them while playing against them in softball

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15790
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

People always say the bullshit Superstar said. It’s so unoriginal and devoid of reality. I won’t say that a cop has NEVER saved anyone’s life, but you have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If all goes well, a cop might arrest the person who killed you after the fact. But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not. Cops are definitely not in the prevention game though. On the off chance that your killer might be brought to justice after you’re dead, millions are willing to turn the other way as cops actually murder them with impunity and allow themselves to sacrifice all their rights. Makes sense. 

So...did you walk in on your mom banging a cop, or what?

Maybe rossi walked in on a cop banging his dad...

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

People always say the bullshit Superstar said. It’s so unoriginal and devoid of reality. I won’t say that a cop has NEVER saved anyone’s life, but you have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If all goes well, a cop might arrest the person who killed you after the fact. But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not. Cops are definitely not in the prevention game though. On the off chance that your killer might be brought to justice after you’re dead, millions are willing to turn the other way as cops actually murder them with impunity and allow themselves to sacrifice all their rights. Makes sense. 

So...did you walk in on your mom banging a cop, or what?

I don't need to be personally affected by something to be outraged by it.  Maybe you're selfish enough that you do.

Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5748
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

People always say the bullshit Superstar said. It’s so unoriginal and devoid of reality. I won’t say that a cop has NEVER saved anyone’s life, but you have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If all goes well, a cop might arrest the person who killed you after the fact. But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not. Cops are definitely not in the prevention game though. On the off chance that your killer might be brought to justice after you’re dead, millions are willing to turn the other way as cops actually murder them with impunity and allow themselves to sacrifice all their rights. Makes sense. 

So...did you walk in on your mom banging a cop, or what?

I don't need to be personally affected by something to be outraged by it.  Maybe you're selfish enough that you do.
Wow.  It took three tries, you still didn't answer the question directly, and I'M the selfish one?  I will say this, your so-called "outrage" would put you directly in the same boat as all of the millenials running around if we all didn't know you were over 40.  There are a lot of bad cop stories and a good majority of them are deserved.  But there are never any good cop stories.  Why?  Because people only run their fucking mouths when something bad happens, and then people like yourself point it out and make it into a bigger problem than it truly is.  I suppose that you thing the cop that got shot in the head last year in NYC just for pulling a guy over in his car was justified too?  I guess his wife and young child were being "selfish" by thinking he could go to work and do his job well and he'd make it home at the end of the day?

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

People always say the bullshit Superstar said. It’s so unoriginal and devoid of reality. I won’t say that a cop has NEVER saved anyone’s life, but you have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If all goes well, a cop might arrest the person who killed you after the fact. But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not. Cops are definitely not in the prevention game though. On the off chance that your killer might be brought to justice after you’re dead, millions are willing to turn the other way as cops actually murder them with impunity and allow themselves to sacrifice all their rights. Makes sense. 

So...did you walk in on your mom banging a cop, or what?

I don't need to be personally affected by something to be outraged by it.  Maybe you're selfish enough that you do.
Wow.  It took three tries, you still didn't answer the question directly, and I'M the selfish one?  I will say this, your so-called "outrage" would put you directly in the same boat as all of the millenials running around if we all didn't know you were over 40.  There are a lot of bad cop stories and a good majority of them are deserved.  But there are never any good cop stories.  Why?  Because people only run their fucking mouths when something bad happens, and then people like yourself point it out and make it into a bigger problem than it truly is.  I suppose that you thing the cop that got shot in the head last year in NYC just for pulling a guy over in his car was justified too?  I guess his wife and young child were being "selfish" by thinking he could go to work and do his job well and he'd make it home at the end of the day?

Putting random words in "quotes" is not an argument. You asked a stupid question and got the answer.  You didn't really expect much more to a "yo mama" joke so stifle the tear-jerking dead cop stories.

Last edited on Mon Jul 15th, 2019 04:38 pm by srossi

Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5748
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

People always say the bullshit Superstar said. It’s so unoriginal and devoid of reality. I won’t say that a cop has NEVER saved anyone’s life, but you have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If all goes well, a cop might arrest the person who killed you after the fact. But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not. Cops are definitely not in the prevention game though. On the off chance that your killer might be brought to justice after you’re dead, millions are willing to turn the other way as cops actually murder them with impunity and allow themselves to sacrifice all their rights. Makes sense. 

So...did you walk in on your mom banging a cop, or what?

I don't need to be personally affected by something to be outraged by it.  Maybe you're selfish enough that you do.
Wow.  It took three tries, you still didn't answer the question directly, and I'M the selfish one?  I will say this, your so-called "outrage" would put you directly in the same boat as all of the millenials running around if we all didn't know you were over 40.  There are a lot of bad cop stories and a good majority of them are deserved.  But there are never any good cop stories.  Why?  Because people only run their fucking mouths when something bad happens, and then people like yourself point it out and make it into a bigger problem than it truly is.  I suppose that you thing the cop that got shot in the head last year in NYC just for pulling a guy over in his car was justified too?  I guess his wife and young child were being "selfish" by thinking he could go to work and do his job well and he'd make it home at the end of the day?

Putting random words in "quotes" is not an argument. You asked a stupid question and got the answer.  You didn't really expect much more to a "yo mama" joke so stifle the tear-jerking dead cop stories.
I will make you a deal:  I will stop with the tear-jerking dead cop stories when you stop sensationalizing news that you hear about via second and third person news stories, and has absolutely nothing to do with you, your family, or anybody that you know.  Because unless you are there and in person to see it, you have NO IDEA what the fuck is going on in the world.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote: When you were a kid, did you walk in on your mom banging a cop? Because I've never seen anybody have so much hatred for any type of police presence as you do, and that would at least explain the borderline obsession that you have with police getting fucked over. Would your opinion change if you were in a position of life or death and the cop saved your life? Or the life of your wife and kid?Rossi's is by no means even close to being alone in this opinion. Just look at beej's thread for some prime examples of cops destroying peoples lives. BTW, Rossi would have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than having a cop save his life. It's been taken to the Supreme Court that a cop has absolutely no expectation to protect you or your family. By their actions in the last 25 years or so, they prove this day in and day out.

People always say the bullshit Superstar said. It’s so unoriginal and devoid of reality. I won’t say that a cop has NEVER saved anyone’s life, but you have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If all goes well, a cop might arrest the person who killed you after the fact. But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not. Cops are definitely not in the prevention game though. On the off chance that your killer might be brought to justice after you’re dead, millions are willing to turn the other way as cops actually murder them with impunity and allow themselves to sacrifice all their rights. Makes sense. 

So...did you walk in on your mom banging a cop, or what?

I don't need to be personally affected by something to be outraged by it.  Maybe you're selfish enough that you do.
Wow.  It took three tries, you still didn't answer the question directly, and I'M the selfish one?  I will say this, your so-called "outrage" would put you directly in the same boat as all of the millenials running around if we all didn't know you were over 40.  There are a lot of bad cop stories and a good majority of them are deserved.  But there are never any good cop stories.  Why?  Because people only run their fucking mouths when something bad happens, and then people like yourself point it out and make it into a bigger problem than it truly is.  I suppose that you thing the cop that got shot in the head last year in NYC just for pulling a guy over in his car was justified too?  I guess his wife and young child were being "selfish" by thinking he could go to work and do his job well and he'd make it home at the end of the day?

Putting random words in "quotes" is not an argument. You asked a stupid question and got the answer.  You didn't really expect much more to a "yo mama" joke so stifle the tear-jerking dead cop stories.
I will make you a deal:  I will stop with the tear-jerking dead cop stories when you stop sensationalizing news that you hear about via second and third person news stories, and has absolutely nothing to do with you, your family, or anybody that you know.  Because unless you are there and in person to see it, you have NO IDEA what the fuck is going on in the world.

Again, this is a ridiculous statement.  I don't need to be murdered by a serial killer to talk about it.  Thus, my assertion that you're being selfish in thinking, "I've never had it happen to me, so who cares?"  There are plenty of reputable sources like the Washington Post who have tons of stories about people whose lives have been ruined. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/11/florida-cop-meth-drugs-arrests-scandal/?utm_term=.ed93ab7ca565&tid=sm_tw&fbclid=IwAR1kl1p855fM_6XmdUR0mBqBapBS8X_cHP06q9WkHUyu65BbROlV2ydvn1g

Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5748
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote:

Again, this is a ridiculous statement.  I don't need to be murdered by a serial killer to talk about it.  Thus, my assertion that you're being selfish in thinking, "I've never had it happen to me, so who cares?"  There are plenty of reputable sources like the Washington Post who have tons of stories about people whose lives have been ruined. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/11/florida-cop-meth-drugs-arrests-scandal/?utm_term=.ed93ab7ca565&tid=sm_tw&fbclid=IwAR1kl1p855fM_6XmdUR0mBqBapBS8X_cHP06q9WkHUyu65BbROlV2ydvn1g
How many stories do they have about people who's lives have been SAVED?  And how many of those have you given any sort of credence to?  The selfish one is you, my friend, because you'd rather further your own agenda than see both sides of each story.  Not all cops are bad.  Nowhere near all cops.  But the day that you start posting the flip side, and showing us when the cops do something tremendous, I'll take you seriously.  Right now, you just look like a hypocrite with an axe to grind.   And yes, I do appreciate that Washington Post article, but most of your "stories" come from places that the majority of us have never even heard of (like this one).  I'm guessing that the company that publishes "Bad Cop Monthly" also publishes "Grape Soda Today" and "Sloppy Floppers".

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: srossi wrote:

Again, this is a ridiculous statement.  I don't need to be murdered by a serial killer to talk about it.  Thus, my assertion that you're being selfish in thinking, "I've never had it happen to me, so who cares?"  There are plenty of reputable sources like the Washington Post who have tons of stories about people whose lives have been ruined. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/11/florida-cop-meth-drugs-arrests-scandal/?utm_term=.ed93ab7ca565&tid=sm_tw&fbclid=IwAR1kl1p855fM_6XmdUR0mBqBapBS8X_cHP06q9WkHUyu65BbROlV2ydvn1g
How many stories do they have about people who's lives have been SAVED?  And how many of those have you given any sort of credence to?  The selfish one is you, my friend, because you'd rather further your own agenda than see both sides of each story.  Not all cops are bad.  Nowhere near all cops.  But the day that you start posting the flip side, and showing us when the cops do something tremendous, I'll take you seriously.  Right now, you just look like a hypocrite with an axe to grind.   And yes, I do appreciate that Washington Post article, but most of your "stories" come from places that the majority of us have never even heard of (like this one).  I'm guessing that the company that publishes "Bad Cop Monthly" also publishes "Grape Soda Today" and "Sloppy Floppers".

You do realize that the link to the story in this thread is by a cop site that I found on Facebook that was shared by a cop, right?  The URL is the tip-off: https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter.  I'm laughing at the situation, but the article is slanted strongly pro-cop.  You're just failing left and right on this thread.  Probably need to take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. 

Last edited on Mon Jul 15th, 2019 06:01 pm by srossi

Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5748
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote:

You do realize that the link to the story in this thread is by a cop site that I found on Facebook that was shared by a cop, right?  The URL is the tip-off: https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter.  I'm laughing at the situation, but the article is slanted strongly pro-cop.  You're just failing left and right on this thread.  Probably need to take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. I'm not failing at all, because I have ZERO opinion on the article you posted the link to.  Hell, I didn't even read it, as I don't read any of the links that you put up with anti-cop stories.   I simply responded to YOUR COMMENTS, and lumped them in with all of the other anti-cop comments you've made over the past dozen years I've been here.  You don't know where I stand because you obviously have been too busy thinking up witty puns to come back at me with rather than reading my words.   And for the record, as far as I know, I don't have a single person in my family that is in the police force and I never have.  I have, however, had a bunch of people in the military - mostly the older generation that actually fought overseas and stuff, but I think at this point they have all passed away.   If you want to know where I stand on issues, ask me.  Don't just assume that I'm against you because I question your motives.  I question your motives because in the one or two posts I've seen on the board that actually paint cops in a positive light, you still shit all over them.  And don't ask me for a specific example because I'm not searching the board to find it - but I remember two occasions over the past three or four years.  And it was probably the only two "feel good" police stories that this board has ever had.

kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 4388
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not.

Not here.  Depending on the year the number of solved homicides (those ending in conviction) is at minimum 67% and goes up to 93%.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
kargol wrote: srossi wrote: But more homicides go unsolved than solved, so probably not.

Not here.  Depending on the year the number of solved homicides (those ending in conviction) is at minimum 67% and goes up to 93%.

I looked it up because I was curious and in the U.S. all violent crime has a 45% arrest rate, with murder being slightly higher at around 60%.  This is not a CONVICTION rate, however, which is much lower and can indicate that the person arrested was often not actually the person who did it, or at least they can't prove it.

Last edited on Tue Jul 16th, 2019 02:08 pm by srossi

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: srossi wrote:

You do realize that the link to the story in this thread is by a cop site that I found on Facebook that was shared by a cop, right?  The URL is the tip-off: https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter.  I'm laughing at the situation, but the article is slanted strongly pro-cop.  You're just failing left and right on this thread.  Probably need to take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. I'm not failing at all, because I have ZERO opinion on the article you posted the link to.  Hell, I didn't even read it, as I don't read any of the links that you put up with anti-cop stories.   I simply responded to YOUR COMMENTS, and lumped them in with all of the other anti-cop comments you've made over the past dozen years I've been here.  You don't know where I stand because you obviously have been too busy thinking up witty puns to come back at me with rather than reading my words.   And for the record, as far as I know, I don't have a single person in my family that is in the police force and I never have.  I have, however, had a bunch of people in the military - mostly the older generation that actually fought overseas and stuff, but I think at this point they have all passed away.   If you want to know where I stand on issues, ask me.  Don't just assume that I'm against you because I question your motives.  I question your motives because in the one or two posts I've seen on the board that actually paint cops in a positive light, you still shit all over them.  And don't ask me for a specific example because I'm not searching the board to find it - but I remember two occasions over the past three or four years.  And it was probably the only two "feel good" police stories that this board has ever had.


So you have no opinion on the topic of the thread, don't read any of the links at all despite insisting they're slanted anti-cop, and accuse me of saying things I never did without being able to back that up.  Nice chat. 

Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5748
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: srossi wrote:

You do realize that the link to the story in this thread is by a cop site that I found on Facebook that was shared by a cop, right?  The URL is the tip-off: https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter.  I'm laughing at the situation, but the article is slanted strongly pro-cop.  You're just failing left and right on this thread.  Probably need to take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. I'm not failing at all, because I have ZERO opinion on the article you posted the link to.  Hell, I didn't even read it, as I don't read any of the links that you put up with anti-cop stories.   I simply responded to YOUR COMMENTS, and lumped them in with all of the other anti-cop comments you've made over the past dozen years I've been here.  You don't know where I stand because you obviously have been too busy thinking up witty puns to come back at me with rather than reading my words.   And for the record, as far as I know, I don't have a single person in my family that is in the police force and I never have.  I have, however, had a bunch of people in the military - mostly the older generation that actually fought overseas and stuff, but I think at this point they have all passed away.   If you want to know where I stand on issues, ask me.  Don't just assume that I'm against you because I question your motives.  I question your motives because in the one or two posts I've seen on the board that actually paint cops in a positive light, you still shit all over them.  And don't ask me for a specific example because I'm not searching the board to find it - but I remember two occasions over the past three or four years.  And it was probably the only two "feel good" police stories that this board has ever had.


So you have no opinion on the topic of the thread, don't read any of the links at all despite insisting they're slanted anti-cop, and accuse me of saying things I never did without being able to back that up.  Nice chat.
I didn't insist anything about the article is anti-cop.  I insist that Srossi is anti-cop.  And I'm not wasting my time proving it by trying to find every article that you've put up, plus the couple of times that you shit all over the feel-good cop stories because the hundred or so regular members of this board have seen you acting the exact same way for a dozen years.   You know it, I know it, and you STILL haven't given an answer as to "why".

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49828
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: srossi wrote:

You do realize that the link to the story in this thread is by a cop site that I found on Facebook that was shared by a cop, right?  The URL is the tip-off: https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter.  I'm laughing at the situation, but the article is slanted strongly pro-cop.  You're just failing left and right on this thread.  Probably need to take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. I'm not failing at all, because I have ZERO opinion on the article you posted the link to.  Hell, I didn't even read it, as I don't read any of the links that you put up with anti-cop stories.   I simply responded to YOUR COMMENTS, and lumped them in with all of the other anti-cop comments you've made over the past dozen years I've been here.  You don't know where I stand because you obviously have been too busy thinking up witty puns to come back at me with rather than reading my words.   And for the record, as far as I know, I don't have a single person in my family that is in the police force and I never have.  I have, however, had a bunch of people in the military - mostly the older generation that actually fought overseas and stuff, but I think at this point they have all passed away.   If you want to know where I stand on issues, ask me.  Don't just assume that I'm against you because I question your motives.  I question your motives because in the one or two posts I've seen on the board that actually paint cops in a positive light, you still shit all over them.  And don't ask me for a specific example because I'm not searching the board to find it - but I remember two occasions over the past three or four years.  And it was probably the only two "feel good" police stories that this board has ever had.


So you have no opinion on the topic of the thread, don't read any of the links at all despite insisting they're slanted anti-cop, and accuse me of saying things I never did without being able to back that up.  Nice chat.
I didn't insist anything about the article is anti-cop.  I insist that Srossi is anti-cop. 

Well you did:

And yes, I do appreciate that Washington Post article, but most of your "stories" come from places that the majority of us have never even heard of (like this one).  I'm guessing that the company that publishes "Bad Cop Monthly" also publishes "Grape Soda Today" and "Sloppy Floppers".

None of that is true.  Again, this article is from a cop site and all of my links come from reputable sources.  So again I have no idea what you're talking about and you're all over the place.  But yes, I don't like cops, if that makes you happy.  I still post credible sources though. 

Last edited on Tue Jul 16th, 2019 02:58 pm by srossi



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems