WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > It Only Took 5 Preseason Passes

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
It Only Took 5 Preseason Passes  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Aug 19th, 2019 02:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 77
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: nyhack56 wrote: beejmi wrote:  Lets be honest. Eli retires right now.



The Giants aren't better in 2020 at that point?

How do you know.what Daniel Jones is going to be?

You don't. You find out. Youre not going anywhere anyway

Yeah, but you just said "Lets be honest. Eli retires right now.  The Giants aren't better in 2020 at that point?"  and then you say "You find out".  So, you can't say the Giants are better in 2020 if you still have to find out.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Aug 19th, 2019 02:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41512
Status: 
Offline
Stop twisting my words damn it. I don’t care if you’re just using the ‘quote ‘ feature I don’t like it when you twist my words around.
I’d get to 2-6 then I’d make a switch and see what the hell I have. Or don’t have.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Aug 19th, 2019 03:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 77
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: Stop twisting my words damn it. I don’t care if you’re just using the ‘quote ‘ feature I don’t like it when you twist my words around.
I’d get to 2-6 then I’d make a switch and see what the hell I have. Or don’t have.

I'm sorry for using logic against you. :)
Honestly though, that is what would happen if they get off to a bad start.
FWIW, I don't know how many games they'll win or how good/lousy they'll be.  I do like what I have seen in preseason.  Usually, they suck in the preseason too.  This year, at least they look like they playing hard and scoring a few points, albeit against mostly backups.  All of their QBs have thrown TD passes.  You normally don't see that out of them because they spend most of their time on their backs.
If they win 7-8 games I will be happy.  If they do start 1-5 or 2-6, you'll probably see the switch.  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Aug 19th, 2019 04:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Superstar
Reigning Defending POTY


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico USA
Posts: 5637
Status: 
Offline
One of the best QB performances you'll ever see in the preseason was from Browning Nagle. Jets were 5-0 that preseason and he was crowned the "Next Big Thing". Well, it went differently when they started playing for real. Not saying this kid is going to be Nagle, but I also can't say he's going to be Eli either. Eli has been a very, very good QB here. I look at him as an upper second tier - he needs help around him to go to the next level, but if you give him the help, he can get everything done. If this team wants to win, he has to play. If they are no better than .500 after four games, then it's decision time.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 17th, 2019 03:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 77
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: beejmi wrote: Stop twisting my words damn it. I don’t care if you’re just using the ‘quote ‘ feature I don’t like it when you twist my words around.
I’d get to 2-6 then I’d make a switch and see what the hell I have. Or don’t have.

I'm sorry for using logic against you. :)
Honestly though, that is what would happen if they get off to a bad start.
FWIW, I don't know how many games they'll win or how good/lousy they'll be.  I do like what I have seen in preseason.  Usually, they suck in the preseason too.  This year, at least they look like they playing hard and scoring a few points, albeit against mostly backups.  All of their QBs have thrown TD passes.  You normally don't see that out of them because they spend most of their time on their backs.
If they win 7-8 games I will be happy.  If they do start 1-5 or 2-6, you'll probably see the switch.  

Quicker than I thought. 
Daniel Jones has just been named the starter.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:15 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > It Only Took 5 Preseason Passes Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems