WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Soda/Pop - Anybody still drinking it?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Soda/Pop - Anybody still drinking it?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Sep 5th, 2019 10:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13271
Status: 
Offline
I have switched to cold water at home. If I go out to eat its always soda/Cherry coke.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 6th, 2019 02:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
gwlee7



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 5307
Status: 
Offline
I drink maybe one or two 12 oz cans a week. Don’t use sugar or artificial sweeteners in tea or coffee.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 6th, 2019 02:32 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
DJP

 

Joined: Wed Jul 1st, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 817
Status: 
Offline
Will drink some Sprite once in a great while. 



____________________
I live alone. I train alone. I'll win the title alone.

-Clubber Lang
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 6th, 2019 06:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Big Garea Fan

 

Joined: Wed Mar 4th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 2710
Status: 
Offline
I keep hoping someone will create a recipe for a healthy version of Mountain Dew. I have a 4-5 can per day addiction. If I don't have a can in the morning with breakfast, my head is in a fog all day and I feel like I am moving at half-speed.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 8th, 2019 02:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13271
Status: 
Offline
Big Garea Fan wrote: I keep hoping someone will create a recipe for a healthy version of Mountain Dew. I have a 4-5 can per day addiction. If I don't have a can in the morning with breakfast, my head is in a fog all day and I feel like I am moving at half-speed.
I really  like Baja Blast Mountain Dew. I can only find it at Taco bell.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 13th, 2019 03:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
The Doc



Joined: Mon Apr 8th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 90
Status: 
Offline
I still drink diet soda, at least when I am eating. Can’t stand having water or juice with a meal. I like the carbonation. My doctor feels I’m not getting enough aspartame anyway.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 15th, 2019 06:52 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Matt Farmer

 

Joined: Fri Jun 3rd, 2011
Location: Seattle, Washington USA
Posts: 706
Status: 
Offline
Went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant a few days ago. Along with my food I ordered a Coke in a glass bottle! Can't go wrong with that!



____________________
to email me: inferno4l@hotmail.com
Follow on Twitter: @mattfarmer93
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Sep 15th, 2019 01:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1993
Status: 
Offline
Matt Farmer wrote: Went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant a few days ago. Along with my food I ordered a Coke in a glass bottle! Can't go wrong with that!It's literally called "Mexican Coke" here in California. Absolutely delicious compared to Coke  sold in supermarkets. It's the original formula with sugar, no corn syrup. Also, like you said, served in a glass bottle or glass instead of plastic. Big difference. You can only find Mexican Coke at certain Mexican restaurants and some bodegas. So where l currently live, basically every street corner.

Last edited on Sun Sep 15th, 2019 01:32 pm by Heenan Fan



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 15th, 2019 07:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 3580
Status: 
Offline
The old school style sugar sodas are good, before I switched to diet I did the Pepsi throwbacks for away and then transitioned to the green cokes half sugar and half stevia.



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Sep 16th, 2019 09:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Matt Farmer

 

Joined: Fri Jun 3rd, 2011
Location: Seattle, Washington USA
Posts: 706
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: Matt Farmer wrote: Went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant a few days ago. Along with my food I ordered a Coke in a glass bottle! Can't go wrong with that!It's literally called "Mexican Coke" here in California. Absolutely delicious compared to Coke  sold in supermarkets. It's the original formula with sugar, no corn syrup. Also, like you said, served in a glass bottle or glass instead of plastic. Big difference. You can only find Mexican Coke at certain Mexican restaurants and some bodegas. So where l currently live, basically every street corner.

Yeah like in Cali we've got tons of Mexican stores, taco trucks and restaurants too. When I grab some tacos I like to grab a Mexican coke or pepsi.  



____________________
to email me: inferno4l@hotmail.com
Follow on Twitter: @mattfarmer93
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Sep 16th, 2019 10:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 1922
Status: 
Online
I stopped drinking pop when I saw what was in it. like literally saw the crap that is in it. if you stop drinking it you will lose some weight. I have never been fat but I noticed I lost some weight when I stopped. and I felt better as well.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 11:22 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Soda/Pop - Anybody still drinking it? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems