WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > AB Threatens GM Mayock -Suspension Coming

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
I am so glad he is out of The Burgh. 


I am really thinking this is beyond the “diva” stuff.  He may be losing it.  CTE? 


I just want to know where he punted that ball. In an office?  That is classic. 
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-planning-to-suspend-antonio-brown-after-incident-between-wr-and-gm-mike-mayock/

krazykid18
The Prophet
 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1957
Status: 
Offline
I guess Mike Tomlin and the Steelers did a great job of keeping his behavior underwraps
I mean Ryan Clark got killed early this year for saying you give him money and he will become a ultimate asshole and people attack Ryan's character...for now it seems he is right

Last edited on Thu Sep 5th, 2019 08:42 pm by krazykid18

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
I am no longer a Tomlin fan. Too many bad games being unprepared.



In saying that, I will give him credit playing babysitter and psychologist with the likes of Brown and Bell.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4431
Status: 
Offline
If this dude goes totally off of the deep end can the raiders cut him without cost? Or are they going to be on the hook to a certain extent?

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
The Raiders were supposedly exploring the means to retract their guaranteed money which I believe is $30 million. The NFL could also suspend him.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: If this dude goes totally off of the deep end can the raiders cut him without cost? Or are they going to be on the hook to a certain extent?



https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/05/antonio-brown-may-end-up-getting-no-payment-at-all-from-the-raiders/

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
Put a bullet in his head. That'll settle his hash.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6308
Status: 
Offline
Brown got a million signing bonus. If he is not active for Week One for anything that's not an injury, the Raiders can cut him at any point in time and not pay him. He will continue to earn game checks if he is in uniform, and if the Raiders keep him, he can earn all of his money. But the whole suspension for Week One will completely void the guarantee part of the money. So if they play half a season with him (like they did a few years ago with DeAngelo Hall) and the season falls apart and they decide they don't want him, they can cut him and owe him zero.

Personally, as a Raiders fan and a guy willing to give Antonio Brown another chance, I feel the Raiders need to suspend him this week. You cannot get away with threatening to punch your boss in the face and have no consequences. Make him actually EARN his money, and if he doesn't earn it, get rid of him. The threat of a $40k fine set him off to this point, imagine him losing $30M? I think he will be on his best behavior after this, because if not, I can't imagine there will be more than one or two GMs that would put themselves out there to sign a guy that likes threatening GMs.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6308
Status: 
Offline
Looks like he apologized and is going to play on Monday. Honestly, the only issue I have is that he threatened to punch his boss in the face - the whole argument and how it happened and what was said can be gotten past in any work environment. But to threaten violence? There has to be some sort of punishment.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
If they keep letting this phuckstick get away with his bullshit he's just going to keep doing it.
Pretty sure he's unhinged. How long before he's unhappy because not every pass goes to him and he attacks Carr or somebody else right on the field.
If they are building a stadium in Vegas Brown should be under it.
Just goes to show how much of a complete moron Gruden is wanting to have anything to do with this POS.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
The decision to forgive and forget and having Brown play on Monday was probably made much higher than Gruden and Mayock. That is whT occurred in Pittsburgh. Tomlin took a load of shit, but Brown was causing chaos behind the scenes. The head coaches are helpless when dealing with players like this.

krazykid18
The Prophet
 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1957
Status: 
Offline
Papa Voo wrote: The decision to forgive and forget and having Brown play on Monday was probably made much higher than Gruden and Mayock. That is whT occurred in Pittsburgh. Tomlin took a load of shit, but Brown was causing chaos behind the scenes. The head coaches are helpless when dealing with players like this.

I don't know Gruden seemed kind of happy letting the world know he is playing 

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
krazykid18 wrote: Papa Voo wrote: The decision to forgive and forget and having Brown play on Monday was probably made much higher than Gruden and Mayock. That is whT occurred in Pittsburgh. Tomlin took a load of shit, but Brown was causing chaos behind the scenes. The head coaches are helpless when dealing with players like this.

I don't know Gruden seemed kind of happy letting the world know he is playing 

Gruden is the one who wanted the POS on the team.
Don't know how much Mayock likes walking around with Grudens fist up his as controlling everything he does. And yeah I'm sure " bad hair day" said play AN no matter what.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 3351
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: krazykid18 wrote: Papa Voo wrote: The decision to forgive and forget and having Brown play on Monday was probably made much higher than Gruden and Mayock. That is whT occurred in Pittsburgh. Tomlin took a load of shit, but Brown was causing chaos behind the scenes. The head coaches are helpless when dealing with players like this.

I don't know Gruden seemed kind of happy letting the world know he is playing 

Gruden is the one who wanted the POS on the team.
Don't know how much Mayock likes walking around with Grudens fist up his as controlling everything he does. And yeah I'm sure " bad hair day" said play AN no matter what.
True. Not only that but Raiders reporter Vic Tafur told Colin Cowherd this morning that AB not only physically got in Mayock's face and threatened him, but players told him that players had to hold AB back. Tafur says this happened on the practice field, not in Mayock's office and that players said AB called Mayock a cracker. Of course Cowherd never responded to the cracker comment because he lives up to his namesake.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Now asking to be released.


https://sports.yahoo.com/antonio-brown-asks-raiders-to-release-him-on-instagram-131245527.html

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
Papa Voo wrote: Now asking to be released.


https://sports.yahoo.com/antonio-brown-asks-raiders-to-release-him-on-instagram-131245527.html

Hopefully they do it and every other team in the league tells him to fuck off.
Waste of flesh.
Oh yeah. NIMROD.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 3351
Status: 
Offline
They just released him. The dumpster fire in Oakland continues. I wonder if Belichick has called him yet?

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Hmmmm....

Attachment: 4DDA2552-0D5E-4040-8806-01CF94D51E0C.jpeg (Downloaded 43 times)

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: They just released him. The dumpster fire in Oakland continues. I wonder if Belichick has called him yet?
Somebody should lose their job. Probably end up being Mayock.

Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13644
Status: 
Offline
Hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
And to be perfectly honest, if I was the filthy rich owner of a football team and a player pulled the shit AB is pulling I'd find ways to make his fucking life miserable.
Make him play kick coverage teams, not return teams, maybe have him was game tape o hours a day and take notes and anything else I could think of as a message to other psychopaths in shoulder pads.
I wouldn't be giving him what he wants, as stupid as it would be to pay the fucker one red cent.

beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 43109
Status: 
Offline
He's been released

Ok, who signs him?

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52450
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: He's been released

Ok, who signs him?

Obviously he’s going to the XFL with Andrew Luck. This league has more talent than the NFL now. 

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 3351
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: He's been released

Ok, who signs him?
I just seen him at Walmart buying Patriot color spray paint. Possibly for his helmet, but in his defense, he was just probably fixin' to huff.

beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 43109
Status: 
Offline
I don’t think there was that much interest in the first place

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 3351
Status: 
Offline
I told ya so.:tongue:  He just officially signed with NE.  


silentkiller



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Flatbush, Brooklyn
Posts: 1266
Status: 
Offline
The Patriots just clinched another AFC title. The NFL has some of the stupidest management in all of sports, no wonder NE keeps winning.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52450
Status: 
Offline
Easier to hate all concerned now. And he went from $30 mil guaranteed to $9 mil, so still not the greatest trade-off, especially if he gets hurt, as everyone in the NFL does.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
The fix was in I think. 
Especially if he's suddenly on his best behaviour. What a piece of shit.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Perfectly orchestrated by AB.

He did the same thing in Pittsburgh. He created the perfect storm at any cost to get what he wanted twice within the last six months.

The perception of an egotistical, psychotic self-loving diva just may have been an act brilliance.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 3351
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: The fix was in I think. 
Especially if he's suddenly on his best behaviour. What a piece of shit.
I couldn't agree more. How do you think Pitt feels right now, let alone Oakland. Ya got to hand it to NE though. If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'. And we all know nobody cheats better than the Patriots.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Dynamic Duo

Attachment: 7D0123C1-DD3D-4810-BAA3-2E683D13BB6F.jpeg (Downloaded 49 times)

Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13644
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: The fix was in I think. 
Especially if he's suddenly on his best behaviour. What a piece of shit.
I couldn't agree more. How do you think Pitt feels right now, let alone Oakland. Ya got to hand it to NE though. If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'. And we all know nobody cheats better than the Patriots.
Pitt is glad to get rid of him. Oakland gave away a 3rd and  5th round pick to get laughed at. I bet he complains too many passes go towards Josh Gordan and not to him.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Steelers trade allowed Pittsburgh to move up to get Devin Bush.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: The fix was in I think. 
Especially if he's suddenly on his best behaviour. What a piece of shit.
I couldn't agree more. How do you think Pitt feels right now, let alone Oakland. Ya got to hand it to NE though. If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'. And we all know nobody cheats better than the Patriots.
Pitt is glad to get rid of him. Oakland gave away a 3rd and  5th round pick to get laughed at. I bet he complains too many passes go towards Josh Gordan and not to him.

That's a virtual lock. He's a grade A number one asshole and everything I despise about the caliber of an increasing amount of athletes who think they are bigger than the game, regardless of the sport.
I seriously hope someone in the Patriots locker room beats the living shit out of him. And I want to see if the POS has the stones to ever diss Tom Brady.Not because I think that TB is such a great guy but if there is a god in New England I guess  it would be him.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52450
Status: 
Offline
So how does the NFL allow this shit to happen? Everything I've read this weekend is that AB never intended to play for the Raiders and made no good faith effort to be a part of the team. That completely destroys the idea of contracts, trades, etc. if all superstar players just decide they're not going to play where they don't want to. I feel like other leagues wouldn't allow this and would make him sit out at least a year.

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6952
Status: 
Offline
The loomis guy that picks up our money here is a HUGE Raiders fan. He came in this morning and he said "How about that idiot Antonio Brown" and I said "The Raiders are the biggest idiot franchise in sports, to just cut him and get nothing for him.." and he said "NO! They got a #1 pick out of this, from the Patriots! Raiders made out like bandits!" and after I informed him they got NOTHING for him and lost picks to get him from Pittsburgh he left very disgruntled lol..

tamalie
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Mon Oct 22nd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4807
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: So how does the NFL allow this shit to happen? Everything I've read this weekend is that AB never intended to play for the Raiders and made no good faith effort to be a part of the team. That completely destroys the idea of contracts, trades, etc. if all superstar players just decide they're not going to play where they don't want to. I feel like other leagues wouldn't allow this and would make him sit out at least a year.
What the NFL could do regarding making Antonio Brown sit out until next season is dictated and limited by the collective bargaining agreement with the NFLPA. The same goes for the Raiders and how far they could go with suspending and fining Brown although the lengths to which the team went before cutting him were within the confines of what the CBA allows. There's nothing in the CBA that would prevent Brown from becoming a free agent once the Raiders released him. Even though he wound up being a major problem for the Raiders and they cut him, once cut he's not treated any differently than a hard working, backup linebacker who got cut because his team needed the roster spot for someone else.
 
Regarding the question of whether Brown intentionally caused disruptions designed to get the Raiders to release him and enable him to become a free agent, there is an appendix in the CBA that provides the exact wording a team must use when warning a player that he has not made a good faith effort to be a productive player. However, that language is used as a means of informing a player that he would lose the termination pay as spelled out by his contract and the CBA if he does not remedy the situation and is subsequently cut as a result of his behavior.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6308
Status: 
Offline
Raiders should have accepted all of the distractions, and made him come to Denver tonight. Then they deactivate him as "coaches decision". If Brown didn't report to Denver, he could have been placed on the Reserve/Left Team list. And I believe if he does that, it's a restriction like the old IR that he cannot be re-activated nor does he receive any pay.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
Any idea that the NFL or any of the teams, or of any team sport have any control over the drug adfled, pedophile wife beaters on their teams is an illusion.
IMO athletes have too much power. You've got that fat Eric Lindros who sucked mommas tot until Quebec traded his lame ass to philly.
All the Nimrods in the NBA and their super team bullshit.
Jacob Trouba who basically held a gun to the Jets heads and said trade me to the New York Rangers you fucks. Jets would have lost him for nothing. Of course he's hot one of the biggest piece of shit agents in sports in Kurt Overhardt. 
Baseball has more prima donnas than ever.
What the Patriots have assured is that more and more players will pull an Antonio Brown. If the NFL had any gonads at all they themselves would suspend his worthless league and tell him to go play in the most recent of VKM stupidities. And not just because I'm a Raider fan. I hope thst somebody next week just cranks him and he's Layton on the turf for hours while the groundscrew scrape him up.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
I have no doubt whatsoever that this was an orchestrated plan by Rosenhaus and AB to get out of Oakland going back to the helmet issue. There seems to be a growing number who believe this now. This was slick. Everybody should have seen it coming as he did the same thing in Pittsburgh! To do it twice in 6 months does deserve some applause whether you love him or hate him. It took balls. Everybody bought into it, AGAIN. I think Rosenhaus was the master puppeteer in this.


I do not think the Patriots had a hand in the master plan. I think if anything, they said, “”If you create the opportunity, we will be here.” The only allegations I am hearing is how quick he was signed from when he was released and has some people making accusations of tampering.


The NFL needs to step up with some new rules since this issue has been exposed. A player should not be able to express total disregard of team and NFL rules and maintain negative behavior to the point of making a team cut them or trade them and thus creating an opportunity for the said player to sign with a better team and/or more money.


My only issue is how are they going to sweep the “cracker” comment under the rug. To me, this is a violation of NFL policy plus a physical threat to a manger and these things do not violate the NFL Code of Conduct?

Last edited on Mon Sep 9th, 2019 05:12 pm by Papa Voo

tamalie
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Mon Oct 22nd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4807
Status: 
Offline
I am sure that as the Antonio Brown situation bubbled to a boil and then over boiled with the Raiders, the Patriots ran through scenarios about getting him ranging from him being released or engineering a trade. What they'd pay him and what he'd want or need had to be part of the scenario. Then when Brown hit the market, the Patriots were ready to move and brought him in. I truly doubt there was any tampering and I have no love for or allegiance to the Patriots.

The Raiders could have ordered an official investigation of Antonio Brown's conduct and put him on leave with pay pending the results. However, I think the team decided it would never work and that the problems would be worse when he was eligible to return. So Brown took a theoretically worse punishment and got fired. However, Antonio Brown is talented enough that he had immediate new opportunities.

For those who are interested in parallels, this about the stage of Terrell Owens' career when his still considerable talent became not enough for several teams to decide he wasn't worth the trouble. Brown has 9 seasons of service. TO after 9 seasons of service played for 4 teams in the next 6.

Last edited on Mon Sep 9th, 2019 05:52 pm by tamalie

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
AB followed the script, beginning with the helmet. The Raiders could have done several things, but they did not, because that is not how the NFL works.


I think the entire issue does deserve an investigation at the very least by the NFL. Not saying they would find anything, but there is definitely the perception there is more to this scenario than what is being put out there. There are some reporters out there who got to know AB pretty well and have said that the whole change of behavior in Pittsburgh leading up to his demand for a trade occurred very fast. The allegation at that time was that his behavior and actions were questionable in regards to motive not necessarily some behavior problem or psychological disorder.


The NFL has a real issue on their hands now. For as much as much as they have been trying to lay out the positive PR, this incident will be damaging. It may not lead to a great backlash, but there is some already out there. Bill Cowher and James Brown talked about it yesterday. The message is clear in this case (two incidents for AB) that bad behavior gets rewarded. The NFL does not want to wear that tag, especially at this time.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
I find it funny that Colin Kapernick gets black balled from the NFL for essentially kneeling down and Brown has pulled an enormous amount of shit and made threats towards a superior and is rewarded in all likelihood with a trip to the Stupid Bowl.
I would say either NE contacted Browns agent or vice versa for sure even before the release to have something in place. I say it's likely he had a list of where he wanted to go from Pittsburgh and Oakland wasn't it.
And this will happen again. Either with Brown if somehow NE  falls on hard times or with some other piece of shit on some other team. Maybe somebody on those Cowboys. 
Or that that OBJ will start acting up again.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Bill Cowher on CBS’ NFL Today:

“His insubordination, his irrational behavior continues to be rewarded with guaranteed contracts. We are rewarding bad behavior. It’s a terrible reflection, to me, of the NFL and NFL players. He talks about being away from systems and wanting to be free. That’s not realistic. That’s not life. Life’s about navigating your way through systems. You don’t have to like them, but you need to respect them. And playing in the National Football League, it’s a privilege not an entitlement. I hope the system in New England can straighten this guy out.”

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6952
Status: 
Offline
Antonio Brown though is talented enough that teams will put up with his bullshit. Kapernick wasn't...

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 3351
Status: 
Offline
Married Jo wrote: Antonio Brown though is talented enough that teams will put up with his bullshit. Kapernick wasn't...Hits nail on head.

tamalie
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Mon Oct 22nd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4807
Status: 
Offline
Antonio Brown is one of the best WRs in the league despite all the baggage. It's also hard to make a political issue stick from what he did. Colin Kaepernick was in a different position. He was a flash in the pan who in his last NFL season was 17th in passer rating, 26th in completion percentage, 30th in yards per game, won a single game as a starter, and was #1 in headaches caused because of how his decision to kneel was used by him to raise his profile in way that seemed to go beyond his initial message and was exploited by supporters and detractors for political gain. Had Kaepernick been putting up QB numbers like Brady and Brees over the long haul or like Mahomes last season, he'd have never had to worry about finding a team as long as the wins came at a pace that would quiet down most of the fans.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
So apparently Pus  Bag recruited social media experts to help get him out of Oakland.
And maybe I already knew this not feeling well and heavily medicated by apparently Pus Bag told Pittsburgh he wanted to be traded to New England right off the hop. Believe their response was something like " eat dick and die"
Seems pretty likely there was shenanigans from the start and I'd say it about any player who pulled this shit that he needs to be out of the league before this cancer spreads. And it will. I don't care how great a football player he is or rather thinks he is the NFL is stupid to let this shit stand. 

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6308
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: So apparently Pus  Bag recruited social media experts to help get him out of Oakland.
And maybe I already knew this not feeling well and heavily medicated by apparently Pus Bag told Pittsburgh he wanted to be traded to New England right off the hop. Believe their response was something like " eat dick and die"
Seems pretty likely there was shenanigans from the start and I'd say it about any player who pulled this shit that he needs to be out of the league before this cancer spreads. And it will. I don't care how great a football player he is or rather thinks he is the NFL is stupid to let this shit stand. I'm going to go even further with my theory about Drew Rosenhaus orchestrating the whole thing.  That shitbag also represents Gronkowski.  So by Gronk sorta "retiring", it put the AB thing in motion so that the Pats could work him in, then Gronk comes back around week 10 or so to get ready for the playoffs.  His cost is pro-rated due to missing half of the season or more and thus can fit him under the cap - and he also will be at full strength at the right time, instead of playing well early and getting hurt late in season.
I fucking hate all parties involved.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: So apparently Pus  Bag recruited social media experts to help get him out of Oakland.
And maybe I already knew this not feeling well and heavily medicated by apparently Pus Bag told Pittsburgh he wanted to be traded to New England right off the hop. Believe their response was something like " eat dick and die"
Seems pretty likely there was shenanigans from the start and I'd say it about any player who pulled this shit that he needs to be out of the league before this cancer spreads. And it will. I don't care how great a football player he is or rather thinks he is the NFL is stupid to let this shit stand. I'm going to go even further with my theory about Drew Rosenhaus orchestrating the whole thing.  That shitbag also represents Gronkowski.  So by Gronk sorta "retiring", it put the AB thing in motion so that the Pats could work him in, then Gronk comes back around week 10 or so to get ready for the playoffs.  His cost is pro-rated due to missing half of the season or more and thus can fit him under the cap - and he also will be at full strength at the right time, instead of playing well early and getting hurt late in season.
I fucking hate all parties involved.

This would not surprise me in the least.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 3351
Status: 
Offline
I highly doubt Gronk ever unretires. Have you seen him lately? He's lost so much weight, looks like he has full blown AIDS. And yes, Drew Rosenhaus is a scumbag.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4431
Status: 
Offline
It wouldn’t surprise me if Gronk played a few half seasons; if he can do it and they will have him why not?


As far as the Antonio brown thing if he manipulated the system to get what he wanted the raiders should be compensated if not why would any future team ever broker a deal for a player that may not want to play there?

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
Haven't found it but saw a reference to a YouTube vid where Brink himself says he's coming back week 14.
Take it for what its worth. Is it possible that is a vid from some previous season someone is trying to pass off as new.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
NFL have stated that they will not investigate ANY of the issues related to Brown being let go by the Raiders and signed by the Pats.

Attachment: 021B5D86-20B7-4ADE-A958-92CDD6C6929C.jpeg (Downloaded 22 times)

Last edited on Tue Sep 10th, 2019 11:04 pm by Papa Voo

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4431
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: Haven't found it but saw a reference to a YouTube vid where Brink himself says he's coming back week 14.
Take it for what its worth. Is it possible that is a vid from some previous season someone is trying to pass off as new.


Gronk did a piece with barstool sports this year and jokingly said week 14 

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52450
Status: 
Offline
Now the Patriots just cut him. LOL

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: Corona Virus, USA
Posts: 3351
Status: 
Offline
LOL at the Patriots for losing $9 million to this piece of garbage. He now has two woman accusing him of sexual misconduct. I have a good feeling the list will get longer.

krazykid18
The Prophet
 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1957
Status: 
Offline
All of this because he added her to group text ....what a dummy

What a summer - went from malcontent to a genius to an idiot in 3 weeks time

First Ballot Hall of famer in the FUCK MY LIFE wing and his NFL career is over now too 

Last edited on Fri Sep 20th, 2019 08:33 pm by krazykid18

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6308
Status: 
Offline
I can’t think that any other team will take a chance. But Pete Carroll has no morals at all. So maybe AB can go to the team where pass catchers go to die a slow and painful death.

I am mega pissed at how the guy screwed the Raiders over, but at the same time, I am concerned for him. This guy may not make 35 years old because without the structure of football he seems the type to become extremely self-destructive.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6674
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Now the Patriots just cut him. LOL
Ha! Please do the planet a favor and kill yourself you piece of shit.

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7100
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: LOL at the Patriots for losing $9 million to this piece of garbage. He now has two woman accusing him of sexual misconduct. I have a good feeling the list will get longer.
They might not have to pay any of the Bonus
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27662788/brown-pats-cut-wr-amid-field-allegations



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems