WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > YOUR OPINION: TRUMP IMPEACHMENT

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 42848
Status: 
Offline
Didn't see a topic on it and if you watch news during the day you'd think it was all anyone wanted to talk about.


So -- your opinion. Will it happen? Or not. Or should it happen ... but won't.

And also -- your opinion -- did he do anything wrong?  Or is this just another chapter in the ongoing never-ending Democrats vs Republicans pissing match that ruined this country?

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
Impeached by the House

No action in the Senate

Life goes on and the same antiquated system gets new life.

Nothing changes.

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6927
Status: 
Offline
Papa Voo wrote: Impeached by the House

No action in the Senate

Life goes on and the same antiquated system gets new life.

Nothing changes.

This. Although this impeachment talk has really helped the Republican fundraising..

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
I said from the beginning that Dems needed to focus on beating Trump and not impeaching him. I don’t see any good outcome for them here.  That said, Trump has done a million more shady things than Nixon or Clinton. It just doesn’t seem to matter anymore. 

Last edited on Sat Oct 5th, 2019 06:22 pm by srossi

lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 44286
Status: 
Offline
Big effing deal. Clinton was impeached & he still served 2 full terms.
If Trump is impeached, same thing (that is if he is re-elected).

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7559
Status: 
Online
lobo316 wrote: Big effing deal. Clinton was impeached & he still served 2 full terms.
If Trump is impeached, same thing (that is if he is re-elected).
Exactly this. What lobo presented is the absolute worst case scenario. Unless the Illuminati themselves want Trump getten to be got, everything will remain as it is.

gwlee7
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5374
Status: 
Offline
Read a good article that suggests he will resign and go for the full pardon. That way, he saves face and continue to be “relevant” by being the perpetual blow hard that he is. Will see if I can find the link and put it in here.

Here is the link:
https://apple.news/A0iWSnPewRCioLnSB_GRZNQ

Last edited on Mon Oct 7th, 2019 01:13 pm by gwlee7

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
I don't know what's going to happen.  He may get impeached and saved by the Cons in the Senate, but they at being awfully quiet during recess. I do believe the investigation is warranted and needs to go through to have the information come out.  Also, the whistleblower laws exist for a reason, and they have to be taken seriously. 

Then, this article comes out this morning from the AP: 

Profit, not politics: What some Trump allies did in Ukraine 

Now, it seems like Trump is trying to throw Rick Perry under the bus.  That's the other thing.  His story is changing from "I did nothing illegal" to "Rick Perry prompted the phone call."  If you did nothing wrong as you claim, stick to your story.  Don't change the narrative, as he does so often. 

Unrelated to the Ukraine matter, I saw a wire come across the AP a few minutes ago that a federal judge rejected Trump's challenge to release his tax returns to NY state for a separate criminal inquiry.

Last edited on Mon Oct 7th, 2019 01:38 pm by nyhack56

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
No matter which way this all goes, it is going to get real messy.


Both parties to blame as they fight to control the money.


I watched a clip from the Stephanopoulos show and there was a Rep. Jim Jordan on there being interviewed. The guy seemed like a demented nut case. Real edgy and was just rambling the same shit over and over. I am not basing this on his ideology, but just the way he could not even present himself in a decent manner. He reminded me of the pain in the ass at the local watering hole who wants to keep bringing up politics but knows nothing about it except for a few buzzwords.

Last edited on Mon Oct 7th, 2019 03:02 pm by Papa Voo

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
Papa Voo wrote: No matter which way this all goes, it is going to get real messy.


Both parties to blame as they fight to control the money.


I watched a clip from the Stephanopoulos show and there was a Rep. Jim Jordan on there being interviewed. The guy seemed like a demented nut case. Real edgy and was just rambling the same shit over and over. I am not basing this on his ideology, but just the way he could not even present himself in a decent manner. He reminded me of the local pain in the ass at the local watering hole who wants to keep bringing up politics but knows nothing about it except for a few buzzwords.

I've turned off cable news.  I can't watch anything.  CNN, Fox, MSNBC make me wretch.
I try to read as much as I can because I feel like it is easier to sift through the bullshit.  Left, right, everything.
I read the transcripts of what these guys say. They all take their words directly from Trump.  It's like they're in lockstep.  Like they're copying off each other's test in class.
Witch Hunt, Coup, they don't even change the wording or the way it's presented.
Jim Jordan and the other asshole that made a fool of himself at Mueller's hearing are the biggest culprits.  At least hypocrites like Graham and McConnell try to cloak it and do a little CYA in case shit hits the fan.  But, I guess that's why they're in the upper chamber.

Erick Von Erich

 

Joined: Thu Mar 26th, 2015
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 670
Status: 
Offline
I don't think it's going to happen. Papa Voo's scenario sounds accurate.

If we think Trump is a Pain in the Tushy, now... just wait until he's out of office (whether that be by impeachment, not getting re-elected in 2020, or even leaving office in 2024).

"I'm going to form my own country-- Newer Great States of Trumperica". It'd be like something out of the 80's comic book "Scout".

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Hilarious that the only time the GOP pushes back on him is when he tries to get out of an endless war.

tamalie
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Mon Oct 22nd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 4706
Status: 
Offline
Impeachment is a serious thing. You shouldn't go down that road unless you're certain it'll work because of the damage done on multiple levels if it doesn't. It is possible to investigate heavily and hold extensive hearings without motioning for impeachment. Then, congress should move to impeach if the evidence was substantial and it had a legitimate smoking gun along the lines of the one that ultimately forced Richard Nixon to resign when he knew impeachment was coming and he'd lose badly. Anything prior to that is premature. I think congress went too early and if nothing comes of this or if Trump survives impeachment, he will be stronger for it politically.

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
tamalie wrote: Impeachment is a serious thing. You shouldn't go down that road unless you're certain it'll work because of the damage done on multiple levels if it doesn't. It is possible to investigate heavily and hold extensive hearings without motioning for impeachment. Then, congress should move to impeach if the evidence was substantial and it had a legitimate smoking gun along the lines of the one that ultimately forced Richard Nixon to resign when he knew impeachment was coming and he'd lose badly. Anything prior to that is premature. I think congress went too early and if nothing comes of this or if Trump survives impeachment, he will be stronger for it politically.
The inquiry is not motioning for impeachment yet.  It gives the House the means to investigate.  They'd still have to hold the impeachment vote.
IMO, whether he survives or not, I don't feel this galvanizes Trump because his base doesn't grow.  I think a lot of people know the Senate won't impeach, even if damning information comes out, because they lick his boots in lockstep.
Also, regardless of the popular vote (he won't win California or New York), he will probably still win Texas and Florida.  How he performs in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota will determine whether he wins again.  The purple Midwest and rust belt that Hillary ignored the last election is what gave him the win in 2016.

Last edited on Tue Oct 8th, 2019 03:25 pm by nyhack56

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote:
IMO, whether he survives or not, I don't feel this galvanizes Trump because his base doesn't grow.  I think a lot of people know the Senate won't impeach, even if damning information comes out, because they lick his boots in lockstep.


What it does is make the entire 2020 election about impeachment and not about the Democratic ideas for moving forward, which will turn off moderates and independents.  The whole election cycle was going to be (and is) a circus anyway, but this really takes all the focus off of anything serious and the media will only want to talk about this.  That isn't good for the Dems.  They need to galvanize voters to come out, and this isn't the way to do that.     

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: nyhack56 wrote:
IMO, whether he survives or not, I don't feel this galvanizes Trump because his base doesn't grow.  I think a lot of people know the Senate won't impeach, even if damning information comes out, because they lick his boots in lockstep.


What it does is make the entire 2020 election about impeachment and not about the Democratic ideas for moving forward, which will turn off moderates and independents.  The whole election cycle was going to be (and is) a circus anyway, but this really takes all the focus off of anything serious and the media will only want to talk about this.  That isn't good for the Dems.  They need to galvanize voters to come out, and this isn't the way to do that.     

True, and that will depend on the media making that the focus, and if the Dem candidates are dumb enough to fall for it.
The ones right now harping on impeachment right now are the ones trailing big in the polls.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: srossi wrote: nyhack56 wrote:
IMO, whether he survives or not, I don't feel this galvanizes Trump because his base doesn't grow.  I think a lot of people know the Senate won't impeach, even if damning information comes out, because they lick his boots in lockstep.


What it does is make the entire 2020 election about impeachment and not about the Democratic ideas for moving forward, which will turn off moderates and independents.  The whole election cycle was going to be (and is) a circus anyway, but this really takes all the focus off of anything serious and the media will only want to talk about this.  That isn't good for the Dems.  They need to galvanize voters to come out, and this isn't the way to do that.     

True, and that will depend on the media making that the focus, and if the Dem candidates are dumb enough to fall for it.
The ones right now harping on impeachment right now are the ones trailing big in the polls.

They will, and they are.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7559
Status: 
Online
Hopefully Trump will be impeached and the top Dem candidates will all be ruined by their idiocy. This will create the perfect opening for the Asian guy who wants to legalize ALL drugs to make a rocket ride to the White House.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: Hopefully Trump will be impeached and the top Dem candidates will all be ruined by their idiocy. This will create the perfect opening for the Asian guy who wants to legalize ALL drugs to make a rocket ride to the White House.
If I had to pick one it would be Tulsi and not Yang but that’s probably just because I hate Asians. 

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7559
Status: 
Online
srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Hopefully Trump will be impeached and the top Dem candidates will all be ruined by their idiocy. This will create the perfect opening for the Asian guy who wants to legalize ALL drugs to make a rocket ride to the White House.
If I had to pick one it would be Tulsi and not Yang but that’s probably just because I hate Asians.
I don't hate all Asians. Just the African-American First Nation genderqueer Libertarian ones.

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
Saw this in an op-ed piece online, and thought it was amusing:

The White House’s position is now that everything on the call was perfectly appropriate, but also, the most conspicuous confirmed misconduct on the call didn’t happen, the White House won’t release the full transcript of it, and the one witness to surrounding events whom Trump himself cites as exonerating him must not be allowed to face questioning.

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 9688
Status: 
Offline
This will be a shit show and just become over-saturated in the news day after day.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2230
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: Hopefully Trump will be impeached and the top Dem candidates will all be ruined by their idiocy. This will create the perfect opening for the Asian guy who wants to legalize ALL drugs to make a rocket ride to the White House.
Don't forget the 1000 bucks a month.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7559
Status: 
Online
BlueThunder wrote: WongLee wrote: Hopefully Trump will be impeached and the top Dem candidates will all be ruined by their idiocy. This will create the perfect opening for the Asian guy who wants to legalize ALL drugs to make a rocket ride to the White House.
Don't forget the 1000 bucks a month.
Really? I didn't know about that. This guy looks better and better. Fuck Bernie and his cholesterol laden arteries. I want muh drugs and money.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Blue Ball, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6246
Status: 
Offline
Only Asian I would vote into the White House is the one from Bubble Boy that will give me fie hunded dahra

beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 42848
Status: 
Offline
Its giving talk shows some 'content' to talk about and people I have never seen nor heard of before some 'airtime'

Vintage Wrestling



Joined: Wed Jan 30th, 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 1073
Status: 
Offline
I hope he isn’t ousted. The last thing we need is Mike Pence as president. That guy makes Trump look like a far left loon.

kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 4553
Status: 
Offline
Wizzork. He makes some statements to induce impeachment. Either the impeachment succeeds, in which case he is a martyr who never has to face defeat in a re-election, or it does not, in which case he goes into the election as the chap who defeated the evil Dumbocrats with an enervated support.

Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2221
Status: 
Online
the problem when things are talked about day after day after day on the news some of the public gets bored with it. they stop caring and it all becomes normal every day news. its like Trump with his idiot behavior. its a every day thing so it becomes normal and less offensive. people get used to it. and sadly trump supporters love every minute of it. they keep eating his crap. one of the few true things Trump has ever said is that he could kill a guy and his supporters would have no problem with it. watch any interview with them. he is right on that.

Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7798
Status: 
Offline
Has anyone mentioned to Chernau that Trump'll never get impeached, there is no Russian connection, the People LOVE HIM and he'll be re elected because his policy is good for America? If not, I highly recommend you do.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
Spatulapup wrote: the problem when things are talked about day after day after day on the news some of the public gets bored with it. they stop caring and it all becomes normal every day news. its like Trump with his idiot behavior. its a every day thing so it becomes normal and less offensive. people get used to it. and sadly trump supporters love every minute of it. they keep eating his crap. one of the few true things Trump has ever said is that he could kill a guy and his supporters would have no problem with it. watch any interview with them. he is right on that.

Everyone says crazy things and their supporters still support them. The squad; AOC specifically, Robert Beto O’rouke, Hillary, Warren, Bernie it’s just not Trump specific.  

Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2221
Status: 
Online
Franchise wrote: Spatulapup wrote: the problem when things are talked about day after day after day on the news some of the public gets bored with it. they stop caring and it all becomes normal every day news. its like Trump with his idiot behavior. its a every day thing so it becomes normal and less offensive. people get used to it. and sadly trump supporters love every minute of it. they keep eating his crap. one of the few true things Trump has ever said is that he could kill a guy and his supporters would have no problem with it. watch any interview with them. he is right on that.

Everyone says crazy things and their supporters still support them. The squad; AOC specifically, Robert Beto O’rouke, Hillary, Warren, Bernie it’s just not Trump specific.  

 it's worse with Trump supporters. They are supporting the worst things. It's on a whole different level. Trump brings out the worst in people.

Last edited on Sun Oct 20th, 2019 07:33 pm by Spatulapup

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Spatulapup wrote: Franchise wrote: Spatulapup wrote: the problem when things are talked about day after day after day on the news some of the public gets bored with it. they stop caring and it all becomes normal every day news. its like Trump with his idiot behavior. its a every day thing so it becomes normal and less offensive. people get used to it. and sadly trump supporters love every minute of it. they keep eating his crap. one of the few true things Trump has ever said is that he could kill a guy and his supporters would have no problem with it. watch any interview with them. he is right on that.

Everyone says crazy things and their supporters still support them. The squad; AOC specifically, Robert Beto O’rouke, Hillary, Warren, Bernie it’s just not Trump specific.  

 it's worse with Trump supporters. They are supporting the worst things. It's on a whole different level. Trump brings out the worst in people.

Read the Hillary supporter comments about Tulsi Gabbard this weekend. It’s not worse. They’re all vile, brainwashed people on every side. 

Last edited on Sun Oct 20th, 2019 08:55 pm by srossi

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Spatulapup wrote: Franchise wrote: Spatulapup wrote: the problem when things are talked about day after day after day on the news some of the public gets bored with it. they stop caring and it all becomes normal every day news. its like Trump with his idiot behavior. its a every day thing so it becomes normal and less offensive. people get used to it. and sadly trump supporters love every minute of it. they keep eating his crap. one of the few true things Trump has ever said is that he could kill a guy and his supporters would have no problem with it. watch any interview with them. he is right on that.

Everyone says crazy things and their supporters still support them. The squad; AOC specifically, Robert Beto O’rouke, Hillary, Warren, Bernie it’s just not Trump specific.  

 it's worse with Trump supporters. They are supporting the worst things. It's on a whole different level. Trump brings out the worst in people.

Read the Hillary supporter comments about Tulsi Gabbard this weekend. It’s not worse. They’re all vile, brainwashed people on every side. 

Hardcore Clinton supporters are every bit as shitty as hardcore Trump supporters.  Every bit as condescending and more smug.

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
This article is fantastic.

Republicans Fight Trump’s Impeachment by Attacking the Process

So, the Republicans want to questions the "secretive process" of these investigations that they actually installed back in early 2015 for the Benghazi hearings.  Written into law by John Boehner.
You can't make this shit up.

beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 42848
Status: 
Offline
I don't love Trump nor hate him but this to me comes off as a reheated 'Mueller Report' and an attempt to reverse the results of the 2016 election.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Blue Ball, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6246
Status: 
Offline
I think this whole impeachment thing is a waste of time and money. Give us a candidate that we can vote for in the next election that will keep us from voting for Trump, and be done with it.

On a related note: Am I the only one here that thinks that AOC probably has an exquisite asshole? It probably tastes like cotton candy mixed with jellybeans too.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7559
Status: 
Online
Superstar wrote:
On a related note: Am I the only one here that thinks that AOC probably has an exquisite asshole? It probably tastes like cotton candy mixed with jellybeans too.
This is probably true. In my experience, Puerto Rican chicks keep an exceptionally clean house back there.

carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12103
Status: 
Offline
A little factoid:


Donald Trump only follows 47 people on Twitter. Vince McMahon is one of those 47.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
I'm glad that the last two posts have brought this thread back on track and is focusing on what really matters.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Blue Ball, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6246
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: I'm glad that the last two posts have brought this thread back on track and is focusing on what really matters.You know that you are thinking about her cotton candy and jellybeans and probably bleached and waxed lil' bung....

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote: srossi wrote: I'm glad that the last two posts have brought this thread back on track and is focusing on what really matters.You know that you are thinking about her cotton candy and jellybeans and probably bleached and waxed lil' bung....

I'm thinking you'd definitely rather be in the rear than in the front because those chompers will give you a Trump-sized mushroom dick by the time she's done with you.

Last edited on Thu Nov 14th, 2019 08:17 pm by srossi

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7071
Status: 
Offline
This thing is really fucking with my ability to watch The Price is Right every day!

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7071
Status: 
Offline
Y&R as well!!

Last edited on Tue Nov 19th, 2019 03:31 pm by Principal_Raditch

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: This thing is really fucking with my ability to watch The Price is Right every day!
Get a fucking job, immigrant!  

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7071
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Principal_Raditch wrote: This thing is really fucking with my ability to watch The Price is Right every day!
Get a fucking job, immigrant!  

I"d rather some of that free Gov't handout money that conservatives tell me immigrants get, yet never been able to find the actual existence of it since it surely isn't compensating me for all the taxes I've put into the system the last 20 + years I've been here. 

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: srossi wrote: Principal_Raditch wrote: This thing is really fucking with my ability to watch The Price is Right every day!
Get a fucking job, immigrant!  

I"d rather some of that free Gov't handout money that conservatives tell me immigrants get, yet never been able to find the actual existence of it since it surely isn't compensating me for all the taxes I've put into the system the last 20 + years I've been here. 


If you look hard enough you can likely find it. When I was in California I heard of lots of free money programs. Granted they don’t hand you cash but if I remember correctly there was a program that would pay one utility bill a year, then you had food stamps, WIC (which might be food stamps I’m not sure), covered California and healthy families might both be the same thing not entirely sure myself but point being there are programs out there but in order to find them you’d have to put down your remote and use your keyboard to search the webs to find them. 

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6927
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: Y&R as well!!
I'm not gonna lie, I watch Y&R and yes, this shit is pissing me off.  There's really no reason for a broadcast network to air shit like this when we have dozens of 24/7 news channels now..

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7559
Status: 
Online
I'm really sorry you guys can't watch your Stories. However, if you come across any leads for that free government cheese, please pass it along.

Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7798
Status: 
Offline
Trump will be in jail before long. This impeachment hearing is gonna bring out the truth and his evil reign will soon be over.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7559
Status: 
Online
Portalesman wrote: Trump will be in jail before long. This impeachment hearing is gonna bring out the truth and his evil reign will soon be over.Not on our watch lib.


BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2230
Status: 
Offline
All bullshit aside, these hearing are brutal. I mean, not only is there nothing there, it's boring as fuck. Schiff has got to be the most stiff human than ever lived. I'm starting to believe those stories about him being a faggit child molester.

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: I'm starting to believe those stories about him being a faggit child molester.
You could replace Schiff with Jim Jordan, and you wouldn't be wrong in either case.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
While these impeachment hearings distracted you, Democrats overwhelmingly voted with Republicans yesterday to extend the Patriot Act again and expand mass surveillance powers for Trump.  Guess who got the last laugh again?  This is the equivalent of Hogan and Andre going out for beers before, during, and after WMIII.

BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 312
Status: 
Offline
Vintage Wrestling wrote: I hope he isn’t ousted. The last thing we need is Mike Pence as president. That guy makes Trump look like a far left loon.
You heard it here first: VP Pence is the whistleblower.

Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6993
Status: 
Offline
BItterOldMan wrote: Vintage Wrestling wrote: I hope he isn’t ousted. The last thing we need is Mike Pence as president. That guy makes Trump look like a far left loon.
You heard it here first: VP Pence is the whistleblower.
LOL.  It is funny how he tries to sidestep everything.  I think it is now common knowledge it is a CIA officer.  
This is all for nothing in the end.  He will never get 67 votes against him in the Senate.  If people don't like him, they need to vote him out.  Of course, even if that happens, he will scream fraud and probably say he won't leave.  That could be interesting. 

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
Ultimark wrote: BItterOldMan wrote: Vintage Wrestling wrote: I hope he isn’t ousted. The last thing we need is Mike Pence as president. That guy makes Trump look like a far left loon.
You heard it here first: VP Pence is the whistleblower.
LOL.  It is funny how he tries to sidestep everything.  I think it is now common knowledge it is a CIA officer.  
This is all for nothing in the end.  He will never get 67 votes against him in the Senate.  If people don't like him, they need to vote him out.  Of course, even if that happens, he will scream fraud and probably say he won't leave.  That could be interesting. 
He won't get the 67 votes, because most of the Rep senators are so far up his ass they can taste Lindsey Graham.
However, this inquiry is the only way to get all of the testimony into public domain.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2230
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: Ultimark wrote: BItterOldMan wrote: Vintage Wrestling wrote: I hope he isn’t ousted. The last thing we need is Mike Pence as president. That guy makes Trump look like a far left loon.
You heard it here first: VP Pence is the whistleblower.
LOL.  It is funny how he tries to sidestep everything.  I think it is now common knowledge it is a CIA officer.  
This is all for nothing in the end.  He will never get 67 votes against him in the Senate.  If people don't like him, they need to vote him out.  Of course, even if that happens, he will scream fraud and probably say he won't leave.  That could be interesting. 
He won't get the 67 votes, because most of the Rep senators are so far up his ass they can taste Lindsey Graham.
However, this inquiry is the only way to get all of the testimony into public domain.

Won't get the 67 votes? I don't think bug eyed will get a majority of Dems advancing this to the Senate. This may very well be the biggest political blunder in years.

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2230
Status: 
Offline
Honestly, if the Dems were smart, they would have saved this nothing for October 2020. There obviously wouldn't have been a hearing before the election, but it would have caused a cloud over his presidency. Also, by saving this for nearly a year, it would have given Americans time to get over the Mueller debacle. Then again, if Dems were smart, they'd be conservatives. :tongue::

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
BlueThunder wrote: Honestly, if the Dems were smart, they would have saved this nothing for October 2020. There obviously wouldn't have been a hearing before the election, but it would have caused a cloud over his presidency. Also, by saving this for nearly a year, it would have given Americans time to get over the Mueller debacle. Then again, if Dems were smart, they'd be conservatives. :tongue::
The Mueller "debacle" has led to a slew of indictments of people close to Trump, so I have to laugh at this talking point straight out of the Baghdad Bob school. It turned out to be incredibly fair and lenient and gave Trump personally every benefit of the doubt, and people are still going down left and right.  It just didn't happen with a sexy headline in 24 hours like so many low-information Americans with short attention spans would've liked.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Blue Ball, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6246
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: I'm really sorry you guys can't watch your Stories. However, if you come across any leads for that free government cheese, please pass it along.Damn did this make me laugh.  When I was a kid, the older people always would talk about "watching my stories".   I don't think I've heard that in a long, long time.

Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7641
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: BlueThunder wrote: Honestly, if the Dems were smart, they would have saved this nothing for October 2020. There obviously wouldn't have been a hearing before the election, but it would have caused a cloud over his presidency. Also, by saving this for nearly a year, it would have given Americans time to get over the Mueller debacle. Then again, if Dems were smart, they'd be conservatives. :tongue::
The Mueller "debacle" has led to a slew of indictments of people close to Trump, so I have to laugh at this talking point straight out of the Baghdad Bob school. It turned out to be incredibly fair and lenient and gave Trump personally every benefit of the doubt, and people are still going down left and right.  It just didn't happen with a sexy headline in 24 hours like so many low-information Americans with short attention spans would've liked.


Aren't there 10 people in jail because of Mueller? 

BlueThunder



Joined: Mon Jun 6th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 2230
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: BlueThunder wrote: Honestly, if the Dems were smart, they would have saved this nothing for October 2020. There obviously wouldn't have been a hearing before the election, but it would have caused a cloud over his presidency. Also, by saving this for nearly a year, it would have given Americans time to get over the Mueller debacle. Then again, if Dems were smart, they'd be conservatives. :tongue::
The Mueller "debacle" has led to a slew of indictments of people close to Trump, so I have to laugh at this talking point straight out of the Baghdad Bob school. It turned out to be incredibly fair and lenient and gave Trump personally every benefit of the doubt, and people are still going down left and right.  It just didn't happen with a sexy headline in 24 hours like so many low-information Americans with short attention spans would've liked.


Aren't there 10 people in jail because of Mueller? 


The people arrested didn't necessarily have anything to do with the 2016 election that Trump allegedly conspired with the Russians. I'm not saying Mueller was in the bag for the left. Most news outlets covered this over and over. Many pundits outright declared Trump a traitor. My point was that it went off with a whimper. Again, many neutral Americans were anticipating a big bomb from Russia Russia Russia. Now enter this bad knock off called Ukraine. These same Independents were probably fatigued, not to mention Schiff is boring and stiff. 

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1385
Status: 
Online
srossi wrote: BlueThunder wrote: Honestly, if the Dems were smart, they would have saved this nothing for October 2020. There obviously wouldn't have been a hearing before the election, but it would have caused a cloud over his presidency. Also, by saving this for nearly a year, it would have given Americans time to get over the Mueller debacle. Then again, if Dems were smart, they'd be conservatives. :tongue::
The Mueller "debacle" has led to a slew of indictments of people close to Trump, so I have to laugh at this talking point straight out of the Baghdad Bob school. It turned out to be incredibly fair and lenient and gave Trump personally every benefit of the doubt, and people are still going down left and right.  It just didn't happen with a sexy headline in 24 hours like so many low-information Americans with short attention spans would've liked.

Process crimes and perjury traps.  Not a single indictment related to the ostensible purpose of that whole charade, which was collusion with Russia.  Christ, with the same open-ended mandate that Mueller had, you could do the same thing with every last denizen of our Imperial Capital.  Any way you slice it, the Mueller probe was a damp squib. 
 
 

BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 312
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote:
Process crimes and perjury traps.  Not a single indictment related to the ostensible purpose of that whole charade, which was collusion with Russia.  Christ, with the same open-ended mandate that Mueller had, you could do the same thing with every last denizen of our Imperial Capital.  Any way you slice it, the Mueller probe was a damp squib. 
 
 

Only because Mueller could not indict Trump for obstruction charges. 

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
The most disappointing thing to me is dems have already said if Trump gets thru this one they will attempt to impeach him again next year.



I’d really like to see the government focus on the helping the people who voted for them and not trying to remove someone from office day after day.

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1385
Status: 
Online
BitterOldMan wrote: KGB wrote:
Process crimes and perjury traps.  Not a single indictment related to the ostensible purpose of that whole charade, which was collusion with Russia.  Christ, with the same open-ended mandate that Mueller had, you could do the same thing with every last denizen of our Imperial Capital.  Any way you slice it, the Mueller probe was a damp squib. 
 
 

Only because Mueller could not indict Trump for obstruction charges.
How can you obstruct an investigation when no crime was uncovered?

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 124
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: The most disappointing thing to me is dems have already said if Trump gets thru this one they will attempt to impeach him again next year.



I’d really like to see the government focus on the helping the people who voted for them and not trying to remove someone from office day after day.


On the other hand, it would be nice to have a President that wasn't flaunting the law every day, then complaining to his base like a pussy every day on twitter, then literally telling his staff to defy subpoenas all while proclaiming his innocence.
There are currently 280 house-passed bills pigeonholed on McConnell's desk.  Where is his action on these things?  Oh right, he's going on Hannity telling him "I'll do whatever the president wants."  If you look closely, you can see Trump's tiny hand up his ass.

Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6993
Status: 
Offline
This is a waste of time. I guess some think it will be important for people to see decades from now but the effect right now is zero. He was never going to be convicted in the Senate. This was basically to pander to the far left. As for the Ukraine issue, they could have censured him and moved on.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
I respect Tulsi Gabbard more and more every day, even though I don’t agree with any of her domestic policies.

"After doing my due diligence in reviewing the 658-page impeachment report, I came to the conclusion that I could not in good conscience vote either yes or no," she said in a lengthy statement issued immediately after her vote was cast.

 "I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," she added.

 "I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting president must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country."

Last edited on Thu Dec 19th, 2019 12:37 pm by srossi

Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7641
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: I respect Tulsi Gabbard more and more every day, even though I don’t agree with any of her domestic policies.

"After doing my due diligence in reviewing the 658-page impeachment report, I came to the conclusion that I could not in good conscience vote either yes or no," she said in a lengthy statement issued immediately after her vote was cast.

 "I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," she added.

 "I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting president must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country."


Agent Gabbard is well programmed.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: I respect Tulsi Gabbard more and more every day, even though I don’t agree with any of her domestic policies.

"After doing my due diligence in reviewing the 658-page impeachment report, I came to the conclusion that I could not in good conscience vote either yes or no," she said in a lengthy statement issued immediately after her vote was cast.

 "I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," she added.

 "I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting president must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country."


Agent Gabbard is well programmed.

OK Hillary.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
nyhack56 wrote: Franchise wrote: The most disappointing thing to me is dems have already said if Trump gets thru this one they will attempt to impeach him again next year.



I’d really like to see the government focus on the helping the people who voted for them and not trying to remove someone from office day after day.


On the other hand, it would be nice to have a President that wasn't flaunting the law every day, then complaining to his base like a pussy every day on twitter, then literally telling his staff to defy subpoenas all while proclaiming his innocence.
There are currently 280 house-passed bills pigeonholed on McConnell's desk.  Where is his action on these things?  Oh right, he's going on Hannity telling him "I'll do whatever the president wants."  If you look closely, you can see Trump's tiny hand up his ass.



I don’t have any idea about the twitter stuff but if something isn't getting completed that needs to be corrected. 





Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: I respect Tulsi Gabbard more and more every day, even though I don’t agree with any of her domestic policies.

"After doing my due diligence in reviewing the 658-page impeachment report, I came to the conclusion that I could not in good conscience vote either yes or no," she said in a lengthy statement issued immediately after her vote was cast.

 "I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," she added.

 "I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting president must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country."


Agent Gabbard is well programmed.

OK Hillary.


I’m no Tulsi expert but I’ve seen most of her stuff on Rogan and read bits and pieces and while I don’t agree with her often she at least doesn’t sound insane or like a hardcore panderer. 

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: nyhack56 wrote: Franchise wrote: The most disappointing thing to me is dems have already said if Trump gets thru this one they will attempt to impeach him again next year.



I’d really like to see the government focus on the helping the people who voted for them and not trying to remove someone from office day after day.


On the other hand, it would be nice to have a President that wasn't flaunting the law every day, then complaining to his base like a pussy every day on twitter, then literally telling his staff to defy subpoenas all while proclaiming his innocence.
There are currently 280 house-passed bills pigeonholed on McConnell's desk.  Where is his action on these things?  Oh right, he's going on Hannity telling him "I'll do whatever the president wants."  If you look closely, you can see Trump's tiny hand up his ass.



I don’t have any idea about the twitter stuff but if something isn't getting completed that needs to be corrected. 

Trump's entire day is consumed by watching Fox News, tweeting about what he just saw on Fox News, and going to his own propaganda rallies where he repeats what he saw on Fox News.  He was actually having a rally as the impeachment decision came down.  This more than any policy decision is the most frightening thing about this presidency.  Of course, it's not all bad because when a politician isn't doing anything at least he's not harming anything.  But Trump literally does not work.  

Last edited on Thu Dec 19th, 2019 01:29 pm by srossi

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
Interesting, I don’t have twitter and don’t plan on getting it so I suppose I’ll just miss this part of the world.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: Interesting, I don’t have twitter and don’t plan on getting it so I suppose I’ll just miss this part of the world.
A few days ago Trump set a personal record of tweeting over 100 times in one day.  It was front page news.  LOL  And then he had a meeting later in the day where he said, without joking, that he had a very busy day.  

I remember a simpler time when people actually debated whether or not Trump was actually sending these tweets himself or if he had a social media team.  Nope, it's all him, spelling mistakes and all.  

Last edited on Thu Dec 19th, 2019 01:36 pm by srossi

Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2221
Status: 
Online
well it was a great day. the senate wont kick him out. but it had to be done. just on good principle. you could not let him get away with it unpunished in some way. Trump is a small pathetic man. He just trashed a dead man at his hate rally. he bullied a teenage girl with asbergers. he is the worst. the love for this guy by his supporters is really something that should be studied for decades.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
Spatulapup wrote: well it was a great day. the senate wont kick him out. but it had to be done. just on good principle. you could not let him get away with it unpunished in some way. Trump is a small pathetic man. He just trashed a dead man at his hate rally. he bullied a teenage girl with asbergers. he is the worst. the love for this guy by his supporters is really something that should be studied for decades.

Is “teenage girl” = Greta? 

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: Spatulapup wrote: well it was a great day. the senate wont kick him out. but it had to be done. just on good principle. you could not let him get away with it unpunished in some way. Trump is a small pathetic man. He just trashed a dead man at his hate rally. he bullied a teenage girl with asbergers. he is the worst. the love for this guy by his supporters is really something that should be studied for decades.

Is “teenage girl” = Greta? 

Yes.  She's an idiot but is he really necessary for the President to get into a Twitter war with her...and then lose it?  Some things just need to be left unsaid by this man-child.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
Probably not a good look for him but she is out of control. I recently watched a few minutes of her yelling at someone Or some group about how dare they take her childhood away and it made me question who gives her an audience and why if not to push some type of agenda.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: Probably not a good look for him but she is out of control. I recently watched a few minutes of her yelling at someone Or some group about how dare they take her childhood away and it made me question who gives her an audience and why if not to push some type of agenda.
If I could ignore Stingmark on here for 5 years, Trump can certainly wait out Greta's 15 minutes of fame without taking every bit of bait.

Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2221
Status: 
Online
He does not like her because she is smarter than he is and you know she is. lol everyone on here is smarter than him. and because she got the cover of Time that he has wanted. this idiot has made up fake time covers for himself. this guy is like a villian in a Austin Powers movie. that's how embarrassing he is.  

Last edited on Thu Dec 19th, 2019 07:13 pm by Spatulapup

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Spatulapup wrote: He does not like her because she is smarter than he is and you know she is. lol everyone on here is smarter than him. and because she got the cover of Time that he has wanted. this idiot has made up fake time covers for himself. this guy is like a villian in a Austin Powers movie. that's how embarrassing he is.  
I think in the stupidity department as well as the emotional breakdown department it's a dead heat.  I think she might be his illegitimate daughter from one of his many affairs with emotionally unstable women.  Now if they can breed Greta and Barron they can create a next generation Superfreak.

Last edited on Thu Dec 19th, 2019 08:12 pm by srossi

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
Soaps are back on CBS impeachment coverage cancelled

Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7071
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: Soaps are back on CBS impeachment coverage cancelled
Replays of Y and R last 2 days. I've resorted to watching the Canadian feed so now I'm 3 days ahead of what's being broadcast here.

lobo316



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Raptorville
Posts: 44286
Status: 
Offline
Trump acquitted 53 - 47. No surprises, Romney crosses floor.


srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: Franchise wrote: Soaps are back on CBS impeachment coverage cancelled
Replays of Y and R last 2 days. I've resorted to watching the Canadian feed so now I'm 3 days ahead of what's being broadcast here.

When did this board get filled with a bunch of old women complaining about how current events is interrupting their stories?  

Big Garea Fan

 

Joined: Wed Mar 4th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 2795
Status: 
Offline
How much time and money was wasted on this? Aren't there other important things they could be doing?

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Big Garea Fan wrote: How much time and money was wasted on this? Aren't there other important things they could be doing?

That's what everyone says but those "more important things" usually revolve around war, imprisonment, prohibition, and pedophilia.  So I say keep playing your circle jerk games because the less they do other stuff the better.  It's not like they were going to bring peace to the Middle East last week but did this instead.

Last edited on Fri Feb 7th, 2020 03:35 pm by srossi

Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2221
Status: 
Online
Yes it was worth it because he will always be known as a impeached president. And not even the best of the impeached presidents. The guy who gave a medal to a well known bigot on top of it. He hits rock bottom like no one else.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
I don’t know maybe; I never think about Clinton being impeached.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 51917
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: I don’t know maybe; I never think about Clinton being impeached.
Yeah, he’s living in a dream world. It meant nothing. You know what label would mean something: one term president. But that ship is quickly sailing because of Democrat incompetence. 

BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 312
Status: 
Offline
I wouldn't write off the Dems just yet unless you think Sanders is the sure path to defeat.

Also now that Moscow Mitch and the rest of the GOP sans 1 hero have given Trump free reign (and get used to hearing some reference to Article II whenever his actions are questioned), how long before Trump does something so egregiously stupid that it costs him the election?

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4233
Status: 
Offline
What are the Dems running on? What can they bring to the table that I don’t already have?



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems