WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Shepard Smith Retired Yesterday

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Shepard Smith Retired Yesterday  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Oct 12th, 2019 01:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41543
Status: 
Offline
Out of nowhere.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Oct 12th, 2019 02:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
indikator



Joined: Fri Jan 23rd, 2009
Location: Bratenwender City, Germany
Posts: 2572
Status: 
Offline
Not exactly. Fox News had a poll last week and I think it was 51% were for a Trump impeachment. So of course the attorney general Barr had to meet with Murdoch and Shepard is not anymore on Fox News.



____________________
The Don Owen signature has been retired as the Dean Silverstone book made the point that he was an antisemite. I shall give you a Greatmuta1025 approved Hello Kitty picture instead.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Oct 12th, 2019 03:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49514
Status: 
Offline
It’s frightening that Trump is getting “journalists” (if anyone exist anymore) fired, but that’s clearly what happened.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Oct 12th, 2019 05:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1194
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: It’s frightening that Trump is getting “journalists” (if anyone exist anymore) fired, but that’s clearly what happened.
I can't believe you bought that.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Oct 12th, 2019 07:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49514
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote: srossi wrote: It’s frightening that Trump is getting “journalists” (if anyone exist anymore) fired, but that’s clearly what happened.
I can't believe you bought that.

“They’re (FOX News) not delivering for us.”  - Trump 3 days earlier. 

Come on. The statement alone would’ve been mind-boggling just a few years ago for a sitting president to say out loud. Now no one even notices when Trump publicly touts stats-run media. 

Last edited on Sat Oct 12th, 2019 07:08 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Oct 12th, 2019 07:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6846
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: KGB wrote: srossi wrote: It’s frightening that Trump is getting “journalists” (if anyone exist anymore) fired, but that’s clearly what happened.
I can't believe you bought that.

“They’re (FOX News) not delivering for us.”  - Trump 3 days earlier. 

Come on. The statement alone would’ve been mind-boggling just a few years ago for a sitting president to say out loud. Now no one even notices when Trump publicly touts stats-run media. 


Trump has often referred to Fox News as "we" over the past few years. He seems to be moving his allegiance to the One America News Network. I don't know much about OANN, but they seem to be so far to the right that they almost (almost!) look like a parody news channel. It looks like Trump is trying to get their numbers high enough that they can be his channel.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 02:33 am  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Shepard Smith Retired Yesterday Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems