WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Shepard Smith Retired Yesterday

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41714
Status: 
Offline
Out of nowhere.

indikator



Joined: Fri Jan 23rd, 2009
Location: Bratenwender City, Germany
Posts: 2574
Status: 
Offline
Not exactly. Fox News had a poll last week and I think it was 51% were for a Trump impeachment. So of course the attorney general Barr had to meet with Murdoch and Shepard is not anymore on Fox News.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49815
Status: 
Offline
It’s frightening that Trump is getting “journalists” (if anyone exist anymore) fired, but that’s clearly what happened.

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1208
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: It’s frightening that Trump is getting “journalists” (if anyone exist anymore) fired, but that’s clearly what happened.
I can't believe you bought that.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 49815
Status: 
Offline
KGB wrote: srossi wrote: It’s frightening that Trump is getting “journalists” (if anyone exist anymore) fired, but that’s clearly what happened.
I can't believe you bought that.

“They’re (FOX News) not delivering for us.”  - Trump 3 days earlier. 

Come on. The statement alone would’ve been mind-boggling just a few years ago for a sitting president to say out loud. Now no one even notices when Trump publicly touts stats-run media. 

Last edited on Sat Oct 12th, 2019 07:08 pm by srossi

Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 6928
Status: 
Online
srossi wrote: KGB wrote: srossi wrote: It’s frightening that Trump is getting “journalists” (if anyone exist anymore) fired, but that’s clearly what happened.
I can't believe you bought that.

“They’re (FOX News) not delivering for us.”  - Trump 3 days earlier. 

Come on. The statement alone would’ve been mind-boggling just a few years ago for a sitting president to say out loud. Now no one even notices when Trump publicly touts stats-run media. 


Trump has often referred to Fox News as "we" over the past few years. He seems to be moving his allegiance to the One America News Network. I don't know much about OANN, but they seem to be so far to the right that they almost (almost!) look like a parody news channel. It looks like Trump is trying to get their numbers high enough that they can be his channel.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems