WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > NXT Star Jordan Myles (ACH) Accuses WWE of Racism

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
Jordan Myles, formerly ACH of ROH fame, has blasted WWE for racism for the design of his first T-shirt, which is his name in the shape of his teeth and smile. I should point out that Myles’ signature pose since his indy days has been giving the peace sign while flashing a toothy smile, which seems to indicate that Myles himself may be incredibly racist. WWE immediately pulled the shirt, but Myles has continued to complain on Twitter. 

“They’ll regret making this.”

"I will keep posting this till my voice is heard. I'm not sorry for anything I say or do. Representation is important. If this is @VinceMcMahon & @TripleH 'vision' of me then this is a slap in the face to EVERY African American performer, fan, and supporter."

"Does it matter if the shirt was replace? The FACT that they even made the first one overshadows anything till WE get what we deserve.”

There are 2 things clear after tonight:
1) Myles will never be pushed.
2) Myles can never be released. 

Last edited on Mon Oct 28th, 2019 01:24 am by srossi

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 3633
Status: 
Offline
I don't usually defend WWE on anything, you guys know that. But his whole character is based on his mouth, him being a mouth piece. He's a bitch. And he's got a job for life with the company now because if they can him, the 80,000 special interest groups who run this country will sue and try to put WWE out of business.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 3633
Status: 
Offline
And even if ACH was honestly offended, he should of had the brains to discuss it in house. Another Kaepernick bitch.

martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 4005
Status: 
Offline
Lol... He won't be resigned whenever his contract is up.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
I'm not sure where WWE and Myles go from here as Myles' spent all night on Twitter arguing with fans and continuing to blast WWE in a way that doesn't make it seem that he can be used again anytime soon.  This makes no sense to me at all as his smile was his marketable gimmick that he himself created back on the indies.  But what do I know, I'm a white guy.

PWInsider has an update:

WWE issued the following statement regarding the shirt last night:


"Albert Hardie Jr. (aka Jordan Myles) approved this t-shirt for sale. As always, we work collaboratively with all of our performers to develop logos and merchandise designs and get their input and approval before proceeding. This was the same process with Albert, and we responded swiftly once he later requested that the logo/t-shirt be redesigned. No t-shirts were sold.”


Myles responded this morning with a tweet that has since been pulled, acknowledging he approved the design but did so when he saw it with a grey background.  Once he saw it on a black background, he felt it was inappropriate and rescinded his approval.   Myles also posted a screenshot of an email from a WWE t-shirt designer, Baker Landon, noting that Triple H loved the logo for Myles' on screen character but wanted the letters to be more "teethy."  Miles had been portraying a smiling babyface on his NXT TV appearances with announcer Mauro Ranallo declaring he had "smiles for miles."
Myles later claimed  Landon (who were are told has only been with WWE a few months), lied to him, tweeting:
When I originally saw the design I was uncomfortable. Rather than addressing the issue I decided to counter offer with another.

Baker Landon lied to my face! He said HHH wanted this design so my hands were tied. I spoke with @TripleH in person and his impression was I approved https://t.co/JndOSasTGK
— Jordan Myles (@GoGoMyles) October 28, 2019
It should be noted the Myles t-shirt design was part of a large grouping of dozens of shirt designed churned out at the same time as the confirmation of the NXT on USA Network deal came together quickly, so shirts for pretty much every personality were rushed to market.  That doesn't excuse the nature of the shirt at all, but would at least partially explain why there wasn't a longer process to create and release the shirt for sale publicly before being pulled - WWE was rushing to get shirts, some of which were criticized by fans for poor designs, for every talent on sale.  As noted above, WWE has stated none of the Myles shirts were ever sold.


Myles, who PWInsider.com has been told has not been at the WWE Performance Center in recent weeks, continued to tear at WWE today with the following tweet:
THE WHOLE WWE SYSTEM IS FRAUD!
THEY CREATED THIS SYSTEM WHERE YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE, YOU GROW COLD, AND YOU GROW APART FROM WHAT YOU LOVE THE MOST!

The fact that @HulkHogan is still employed after giving the locker room an apology for being caught says enough.#ForTheCulture
— Jordan Myles (@GoGoMyles) October 28, 2019
Myles, 31, signed a WWE NXT deal in February 2019 following runs in Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling.  He last performed for the company at a Melbourne, Florida live event on 9/21, teaming with Keith Lee against the Outliers.   It remains to be seen whether he ever performs for the company again.

Last edited on Mon Oct 28th, 2019 05:20 pm by srossi

Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7986
Status: 
Offline
Putting aside the t-shirt for a second, he's clearly not happy in WWE. This was always going to happen with WWE signing way more wrestlers than they can possibly use, let alone use well. Those who are of a mind that the craft is more important than the money are going to get increasingly frustrated.

As to the t-shirt... that designer should be fired yesterday. Similar designs, outside of wrestling, have been criticized for being racist, and if it had remained on sale, there would have been complaints from outside of WWE. Of course, the way ACH is going about this makes it hard to sympathize with him a whole lot. He'll be the CW champion is six months, obviously.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
Myles has basically destroyed his career and lost his goodwill. He tweeted a picture of Jay Lethal and wrote "f--k ROH TOO! They only allowed one African American to be the "Top Guy" while guys like Cedric Alexander, @Malcolmvelli and myself had to chase this visible carrot on a stick. Name another African American who was reached great heights there other than this Uncle Tom."

The backlash was intense as numerous wrestlers from every company came to Lethal’s defense.

Kenny King wrote: “ Just landed back in the states. Right now I’d just like to say this. I am 100% unapologetically, from my head to my toes #ForTheCulture

However, I WILL NOT tolerate any undue slander towards @TheLethalJay

Let’s not do this.

Let’s be better.”

Titus O’Neal publicly scolded Myles and told him that if he was #FortheCulture he wouldn’t be tearing other blacks down.

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6361
Status: 
Offline
I want to know when the statute of limitations on making a mistake runs its course. Hogan said something bad like a dozen years ago, he was angry, confused, and hurting. It was dumb. He paid for it, a lot. And he did the best he could to make good with people. Yet this tooth shirt guy is going to shit all over him? He doesn’t even know him. I don’t say that what the ol’ Huckster did was right, not in the least. But when you fuck up, normally you get a chance to make good. Which is why this guy actually deserves a chance to apologize and make good. So WWE says that they cleared their shirt with the talent. Shouldn’t matter what color it is, but if you look at WWE shirts, a good majority are black - because black shirts sell. The part of this that I can’t believe is that somebody in 2019 took a black man who’s gimmick is his big smile and give him a t-shirt to match. How many of those shirts did they think would sell? The whole thing just sounds ridiculous to me.

broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3221
Status: 
Offline
That's one way to get your release! The shirt design was the shits at best.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
broke wrote: That's one way to get your release! The shirt design was the shits at best.
Once Myles started tweeting screen shots of private corporate e-mails, he made it impossible for them to ever use him again.  That's a major violation of just about every corporate policy ever.  They just need to figure out how to do this in a way that causes the least amount of damage. 

And where exactly is Myles planning on going?  I know there are lots of options right now, but Myles is going the scorched earth route on the whole business.  ROH will never take him back.  I think he's a liability for any company after his comments, but AEW or Impact may give him a chance anyway.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
Jordan Myles has double-downed on his comments from the last 36 hours in an Instagram rant that actually seems like it was written while he was drunk or high.  The quality of the writing has definitely regressed in the past few days as he works himself up more and/or does more substances.

PWInsider:

WWE NXT talent Jordan Myles posted the following on his Instagram account

My tweets yesterday were completely disrespectful and were unprofessional.‬ I have offend a ton of people and used anger to fuel me. ‬ ‪With that being said.. ‬ ‪I’d like to take this time to state an apologize for not giving a shit about what others think of me. ‪The anger I have inside of me has been built up for years now. Call me what you want, but you’ll never EVER be able to call me fake.‬ ‪ I’ve been lied too, used, and often mistreated by others who I viewed as associates.‬ ‪I’ve tipped toe around, kept quiet, even took some Ls when necessary. Emotionally charged up due to the shirt which triggered past emotions. I’m never going to be sorry for being me nor will I take back my words.‬ ‪I’m the damn professional wrestler in the WORLD & universe today.‬ ‪My ribs are touching and I’m tired of waiting. Time to snatch plates from those that have been eating far too long and always gets seconds while guys like myself have to eat crumbs from the floor like an unwanted child.‬ ‪For 4 years .. I gave my all to a promotion only to find out that you could only reach so high just as long as you didn’t surpass certain “people”.. I never begged for anything, I never kissed no ass, nor did rub elbows with the right ppl to get ahead. I HUSTTLED, WORKED HARD. ‪I didn’t call Hunter everyday to get booked in New Japan (s/o to NJPW) I earned it.‬ ‪I’ve always wanted to be “The Guy” and of no one will allow me to be in that spot.. I shall blaze my own trail to that spot rather it be by the approval of others or not.‬ ‪Today i shall continue to go the distance. Today I shall Lee moving forward. Today I shall rise up from my past ashes like a Dark Phoenix and promote change in this industry.‬ ‪Remember these words ‪I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD! AND NO MAN OR WOMAN WILL STOP ME FROM BEING HONEST.‬ ‪GO THE DISTANCE...‬ ‪#MylesAhead
#ForTheCulture


Myles' reference of "Hunter" is regarding Hunter Johnston, ROH's booker as Myles attacked ROH and Jay Lethal during a tweet that he later deleted.

Last edited on Tue Oct 29th, 2019 06:07 pm by srossi

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 6960
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote:   I think he's a liability for any company after his comments, but AEW or Impact may give him a chance anyway.
I read that he's not very well liked by most of them in AEW so he won't be going there..

Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7798
Status: 
Offline
Nice internet meltdown, jack ass.

cdewar19

 

Joined: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010
Location: In The Ruins Of CanadInns Stadium, Manitoba Canada
Posts: 1639
Status: 
Offline
His twitter and Instagram rants are better than any promo he has ever cut.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
Booker T was interviewed about this and buried Myles for complaining on social media while defending WWE and Jay Lethal:

“Is it a racially driven concept of a t-shirt? In 2019, I cannot think that the guys actually went into it thinking ‘let’s make a racial shirt about Jordan Myles.’ A lot of people may think that but I just don’t think the firestorm is worth going through this. It’s just not.

"This going to social media crap is the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life. You can be working at Jack in the Box and if something happens, you want to go to social media and talk about it. Your business and your job is your business with that company. It’s not for the world to come in. I don’t know when is the last time somebody on social media signed my check.

"I never complained to social media about any racial situation that I’ve been in and I’ll tell you right now if anybody knows me, anybody in this wrestling knows Booker T, they know exactly what I have gone through and how I’ve handled every situation. There’s never been a racial issue that has gone over my head or that I’ve swept under the rug. Every single time someone has said anything racial around me, I’ve handled it.

"To hear this Uncle Tom crap … I’ve known Jay Lethal. Jay Lethal’s put in almost 20 years in this business, he’s no Uncle Tom. I’ve heard people call me an Uncle Tom and if they do it, I wish they would do it to my face. Don’t do it behind those characters, don’t do it behind social media, don’t do it behind a cloak of anonymity. Do it in my face because I will show you what an Uncle Tom really looks like."

Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7798
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Booker T was interviewed about this and buried Myles for complaining on social media while defending WWE and Jay Lethal:

“Is it a racially driven concept of a t-shirt? In 2019, I cannot think that the guys actually went into it thinking ‘let’s make a racial shirt about Jordan Myles.’ A lot of people may think that but I just don’t think the firestorm is worth going through this. It’s just not.

"This going to social media crap is the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life. You can be working at Jack in the Box and if something happens, you want to go to social media and talk about it. Your business and your job is your business with that company. It’s not for the world to come in. I don’t know when is the last time somebody on social media signed my check.

"I never complained to social media about any racial situation that I’ve been in and I’ll tell you right now if anybody knows me, anybody in this wrestling knows Booker T, they know exactly what I have gone through and how I’ve handled every situation. There’s never been a racial issue that has gone over my head or that I’ve swept under the rug. Every single time someone has said anything racial around me, I’ve handled it.

"To hear this Uncle Tom crap … I’ve known Jay Lethal. Jay Lethal’s put in almost 20 years in this business, he’s no Uncle Tom. I’ve heard people call me an Uncle Tom and if they do it, I wish they would do it to my face. Don’t do it behind those characters, don’t do it behind social media, don’t do it behind a cloak of anonymity. Do it in my face because I will show you what an Uncle Tom really looks like."
Excellent example of Booker being an Uncle Tom.  If he were here right now, Id tell him to his face, beat the shit out of him and fuck his wife.

silentkiller



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Flatbush, Brooklyn
Posts: 1269
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: Putting aside the t-shirt for a second, he's clearly not happy in WWE. This was always going to happen with WWE signing way more wrestlers than they can possibly use, let alone use well. Those who are of a mind that the craft is more important than the money are going to get increasingly frustrated.

As to the t-shirt... that designer should be fired yesterday. Similar designs, outside of wrestling, have been criticized for being racist, and if it had remained on sale, there would have been complaints from outside of WWE. Of course, the way ACH is going about this makes it hard to sympathize with him a whole lot. He'll be the CW champion is six months, obviously.

The kind of thinking for a professional wrestler to say the craft is more important than the money when the entire business has always been a con to make the most money possible makes no kind of sense to me.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
PWInsider:

WWE NXT star Charles Hardie Jr., professionally known as Jordan Myles, released an expletive-filled video this evening declaring he has quit World Wrestling Entertainment.

You can watch the video, which accuses WWE of being a racist organization, at this link. Be aware the video is truly NSFW. Of note, Myles claimed he wanted to be called by his former ring name of ACH going forward, declaring Jordan Myles was a "slave name." Myles has noted publicly in the past that he came up with the ring name, taking Jordan from basketball legend Michael Jordan and Myles from Marvel Comics character Miles Morales, the secret identity of Spider-Man in the Ultimate Marvel Universe.

The video follows Myles attacking both WWE and Ring of Honor in recent weeks on social media before he walked back his comments as "unprofessional."

As we have noted, Myles has not been at the WWE Performance Center in recent weeks. The word making the rounds is that personal issues have kept him away from WWE and there have been conflicting reports over whether he is currently in Florida or home in Texas.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7681
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.

carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12105
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

Last edited on Sat Nov 16th, 2019 04:53 am by carpetbeggar

martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 4005
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

I've heard he has burned or at least lightly scorched bridges on his way out of other companies in addition to this.

victhestick



Joined: Mon Apr 27th, 2009
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 2464
Status: 
Offline
martini wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

I've heard he has burned or at least lightly scorched bridges on his way out of other companies in addition to this.


He was let go by ROH during their six man title tournament because of a shit attitude. I met him very briefly after a show at a greasy spoon, he was with some people I knew and was in town for a Bucks game. He was very nice in the couple of minutes we spoke. If the shirt has him this riled up, good for him sticking up for what he believes. If this is a health issue, I hope he figures himself out. 

carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12105
Status: 
Offline
victhestick wrote: martini wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

I've heard he has burned or at least lightly scorched bridges on his way out of other companies in addition to this.


He was let go by ROH during their six man title tournament because of a shit attitude. I met him very briefly after a show at a greasy spoon, he was with some people I knew and was in town for a Bucks game. He was very nice in the couple of minutes we spoke. If the shirt has him this riled up, good for him sticking up for what he believes. If this is a health issue, I hope he figures himself out. 


For some reason I missed that ROH let him go because of attitude and he has burned bridges in the past. That sucks then.

It's a drag because he was one of my favorite guys when I watched ROH.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: victhestick wrote: martini wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: After yesterday's video rant where he "quit" WWE, Myles has now deleted his Twitter account.

Myles' video caused a lot of concern amongst his friends, who feared he was having a mental health breakdown and that his recent actions are more related to that than legitimate accusations of racism. Myles was publicly contacted by everyone from Mark Henry to NWA star Ricky Starks who begged Myles to call or DM them and let them know he was OK.
Oh please. So his 'friends' are concerned because I guess they think only a madman would live the benevolent bosom of Mother WWE. Doesn't matter if you're a pro wres fighter or a burger flipper, folks are going to get pissed off about their gigs and some will complain. Some will also use social media to complain. When Bernie gets in next year all the Superstars will have an equal amount of time with the strap.


But isn't the way he has been acting totally out of character for him?
I heard he is a really nice, humble guy. I'm not saying his accusations are not legitimate. That is not for me to decide, but the way he has handled it all is concerning. 

What do I know anyway. Maybe I AM just a madman.

Myles, if you see this, I beg of you to please DM or call HHH, to let him know that you are OK.  Just remember pal, that Steph's benevolent bosum is always there, waiting for you, in Stamford Connecticut.

I've heard he has burned or at least lightly scorched bridges on his way out of other companies in addition to this.


He was let go by ROH during their six man title tournament because of a shit attitude. I met him very briefly after a show at a greasy spoon, he was with some people I knew and was in town for a Bucks game. He was very nice in the couple of minutes we spoke. If the shirt has him this riled up, good for him sticking up for what he believes. If this is a health issue, I hope he figures himself out. 


For some reason I missed that ROH let him go because of attitude and he has burned bridges in the past. That sucks then.

It's a drag because he was one of my favorite guys when I watched ROH.

I never heard of that either, but after what he’s said about them now it’s safe to say that bridge is burned. And I hear that the guys in The Elite don’t get along with him, so there goes AEW. So I’m not sure what the move is here. I wouldn’t touch the guy with a 10 foot pole. 

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
Myles’ Twitter deletion lasted a little more than 24 hours before he came back, ripping off Cody’s “wish list” idea from right after Cody was released. He made a list of 5 names he’d most like to wrestle, topped by ROH’s Jonathan Gresham (Uncle Tom’s tag team partner). Also on the list are Darius Lockhart and AJ Gray (never heard of them), MLW’s Myron Reed, and Impact’s Dezmond Xavier. I think they’re all black. Of course, WWE has not actually granted Myles his release yet.

Last edited on Sat Nov 16th, 2019 11:18 pm by srossi

martini
Sunny's White Knight


Joined: Fri Aug 13th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 4005
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Myles’ Twitter deletion lasted a little more than 24 hours before he came back, ripping off Cody’s “wish list” idea from right after Cody was released. He made a list of 5 names he’d most like to wrestle, topped by ROH’s Jonathan Gresham (Uncle Tom’s tag team partner). Also on the list are Darius Lockhart and AJ Gray (never heard of them), MLW’s Myron Reed, and Impact’s Dezmond Xavier. I think they’re all black. Of course, WWE has not actually granted Myles his release yet.
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and be fairly certain that this ACH guy is one of those Black Panther racist types and yes, black people can be racist loonies just the same as any other portion or the society. 

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4536
Status: 
Offline
Didn’t he have some issues on the indies before he made it as an ROH regular or am I thinking of someone else.

bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 18249
Status: 
Offline
Don't Know if there was ever a official release statement by WWE.

He is booked for a match in Heavy Metal Wrestling in Texas Tomorrow night.


Last edited on Thu Nov 21st, 2019 05:11 pm by bpickering

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
bpickering wrote: Don't Know if there was ever a official release statement by WWE.

He is booked for a match in Heavy Metal Wrestling in Texas Tomorrow night.



First I'm hearing that he was released.  I guess WWE gave it to him without even the "Future Endeavors" spiel.  

Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7986
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: bpickering wrote: Don't Know if there was ever a official release statement by WWE.

He is booked for a match in Heavy Metal Wrestling in Texas Tomorrow night.



First I'm hearing that he was released.  I guess WWE gave it to him without even the "Future Endeavors" spiel.  


A FE announcement could act like a an advert that you can now book ACH. They didn't even want to give him that.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: bpickering wrote: Don't Know if there was ever a official release statement by WWE.

He is booked for a match in Heavy Metal Wrestling in Texas Tomorrow night.



First I'm hearing that he was released.  I guess WWE gave it to him without even the "Future Endeavors" spiel.  


A FE announcement could act like a an advert that you can now book ACH. They didn't even want to give him that.

ACH's own behavior should be enough to stop other companies from booking him.  That's why he's stuck in a place called Heavy Metal Wrestling.

Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 7986
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: bpickering wrote: Don't Know if there was ever a official release statement by WWE.

He is booked for a match in Heavy Metal Wrestling in Texas Tomorrow night.



First I'm hearing that he was released.  I guess WWE gave it to him without even the "Future Endeavors" spiel.  


A FE announcement could act like a an advert that you can now book ACH. They didn't even want to give him that.

ACH's own behavior should be enough to stop other companies from booking him.  That's why he's stuck in a place called Heavy Metal Wrestling.


Who are you do doubt Heavy Metal Wrestling? I will have you know that they regularly attract double figure crowds to the 502 Bar in San Antonio.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
PWInsider:

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Albert Charles Hardie Jr. aka ACH and Jordan Myles, is no longer under contract to World Wrestling Entertainment. A WWE spokesperson confirmed that Hardie is done with the company but did not specify further information, responding to a PWInsider.com request for comment this morning.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
8 hours ago ACH tweeted a picture of what is presumably him signing his release papers.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
ACH has now tweeted that he is trying to get Cedric Alexander out of his WWE contract too. Alexander liked just about all of ACH’s tweets attacking WWE and also liked this one.

Meltzer has previously reported that Vince has experimented with pushes for both Alexander and Humberto Carillo in recent months, basically in the same exact spot getting to work with A.J. Styles, but wasn’t happy with how either of them got over. Their pushes have noticeably disappeared and Alexander has been MIA from a meaningful TV match for a while now.

Alexander is married to AEW star Big Swole, who also liked the tweet.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4536
Status: 
Offline
Couldn’t Cedric get himself out of his contract if he wanted? Why does he need ACH’s Assistance? is he a lawyer?

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: Couldn’t Cedric get himself out of his contract if he wanted? Why does he need ACH’s Assistance? is he a lawyer?
ACH probably thinks he is since he seems to have experienced a mental break. I’m curious where this goes though since you can now very clearly add Alexander to the growing list of people who want out. WWE is in a tough spot between not wanting the bad publicity and not wanting to be push-overs in granting releases to any black person who ever wants one in the future. 

Last edited on Fri Nov 29th, 2019 03:39 pm by srossi

bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 18249
Status: 
Offline
ACH, who recently departed WWE, lashed out online at wrestling fans and claimed he is quitting pro wrestling and canceling all of his current bookings.

On Twitter, he wrote, "I hate pro wrestling. I hate you sh***y fans that think you know it all! More importantly I hate the snakes in this industry. None of y’all would never say anything about me to me. All of y’all can go screw yourselves. I’m canceling my shows AND I’m quitting pro wrestling. Chasing my dream was great, but you self entitled pricks ruin EVERYTHING. I’m out." (PWInsider.com has censored ACH's expletives)

ACH, while under contract to WWE, lashed out at WWE and Ring of Honor. He recently returned to MLW.

Whether he actually quits pro wrestling or if this is just an episode that will blow over, remains to be seen.

bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 18249
Status: 
Offline
As noted earlier today, ACH has stated on social media that he has quit professional wrestling. He had just returned to Major League Wrestling this past Thursday and was scheduled for all events going forward.

PWInsider.com reached out to MLW for comment, with the promotion responding with the following statement:

"We respect ACH's decision and want him to be happy."

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
bpickering wrote: As noted earlier today, ACH has stated on social media that he has quit professional wrestling. He had just returned to Major League Wrestling this past Thursday and was scheduled for all events going forward.

PWInsider.com reached out to MLW for comment, with the promotion responding with the following statement:

"We respect ACH's decision and want him to be happy."

They must’ve spent 5 hours on that one sentence statement to make sure nothing in it could be labeled racist. ACH will find something anyway. 

WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7681
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: bpickering wrote: As noted earlier today, ACH has stated on social media that he has quit professional wrestling. He had just returned to Major League Wrestling this past Thursday and was scheduled for all events going forward.

PWInsider.com reached out to MLW for comment, with the promotion responding with the following statement:

"We respect ACH's decision and want him to be happy."

They must’ve spent 5 hours on that one sentence statement to make sure nothing in it could be labeled racist. ACH will find something anyway. It IS racist. It's implying that the black man can only be happy and fulfilled if Massa lets him. It's like whitey holds all the marionette strings and is making the black man dance to whatever tune whitey wants. Notice how none of the McMahon children are black? Do you think that's an oversight? Hell no. Stephanie could have just as easily married Darren Young or Orlando Jordan. But NO. Anything to keep a brother down.
edit: I hope the FBI doesn't confiscate my computer for a while. For that Orlando Jordan and Darren Young joke I had to do a search for 'gay black wrestlers' because I had forgotten their names. You wouldn't BELIEVE the things that came up.

srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52739
Status: 
Offline
Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme puts ACH on blast in replying to his quitting tweet:

“On that note shut the fuck up. If all you can do is bad mouth & talk down people and the business after people have gone out of there way to understand & help you then fuck off. Talent gets you so far in life, but it’s obvious your character is one of an attention seaking ass who wants simpathy while burning others. Grow up and understand the world doesn’t revolve around you. This business as well as life doesn’t cater to one individual, so either suck it up and do something or shut the fuck up, cause this bipolar crying shit is getting old.”

Last edited on Mon Dec 9th, 2019 12:07 am by srossi



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems