WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
NFL WEEK TEN  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Nov 5th, 2019 10:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 41543
Status: 
Offline
Chargers (1) at Oakland
Kansas City (4) at Tennessee
Buffalo at Cleveland (3)
Arizona at Tampa Bay (4.5)
NY Giants (2.5) vs NY Jets
Atlanta at New Orleans (12.5)
Baltimore (10) at Cincy
Detroit at Chicago (2.5)

Miami at Indy (10.5)
Carolina at Green Bay (5)
LA Rams (3.5) at Pittsburgh
Minnesota at Dallas (3)
Seattle at San Fran (6)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Nov 6th, 2019 02:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13271
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: Chargers (1) at Oakland            Chargers. Rivers passes for 400 yds
Kansas City (4) at Tennessee       KC by fg
Buffalo at Cleveland (3)               Buf
Arizona at Tampa Bay (4.5)         ARI
NY Giants (2.5) vs NY Jets           NYG
Atlanta at New Orleans (12.5)      NO by 24
Baltimore (10) at Cincy                Balt by 20
Detroit at Chicago (2.5)               Det by 15. Trubisky benched

Miami at Indy (10.5)                    INDY
Carolina at Green Bay (5)            CAR by 10
LA Rams (3.5) at Pittsburgh          pitt upset
Minnesota at Dallas (3)                 Minn by 10
Seattle at San Fran (6)                  Niners by 17. Rush for 250 yds

Last edited on Wed Nov 6th, 2019 02:02 am by Benlen



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Nov 6th, 2019 04:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
chrob61



Joined: Thu Nov 18th, 2010
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
Benlen- Lions by 15?? I love your optimism! Your picks are pretty gutsy.

Actually the loser between Det & Chi can start making plans for next year!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 7th, 2019 01:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13271
Status: 
Offline
chrob61 wrote:

Actually the loser between Det & Chi can start making plans for next year!
Both teams should have started making plans for next year yesterday.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 7th, 2019 03:26 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1995
Status: 
Offline
Seattle @ SF is clearly the game of the week. When was the last time a MNF game could lay claim to that? I will still probably watch the game with the sound off, listening to music or a podcast though. The current MNF commentators are beyond horrible. Howard, Dandy Don, and Frank probably roll over in their grave every Monday Night. O.K, maybe not Frank.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 7th, 2019 04:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1995
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: chrob61 wrote:

Actually the loser between Det & Chi can start making plans for next year!
Both teams should have started making plans for next year yesterday.
If Detroit, Chicago, or Arizona played in the NFC East or the AFC, all 3 would be legit playoff contenders IMO.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 7th, 2019 12:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
chrob61



Joined: Thu Nov 18th, 2010
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: chrob61 wrote:

Actually the loser between Det & Chi can start making plans for next year!
Both teams should have started making plans for next year yesterday.

OUCH!!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Nov 8th, 2019 05:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1995
Status: 
Offline
Raiders win 26-24 tonight. Who would of thought they would be 5-4 at this point of the season after the fire sale of Khalil Mack and Amari Copper?



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Nov 8th, 2019 12:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 6844
Status: 
Offline
Rivers is brutal. 3 Int's, that really were 5 if not for some off the ball penalties that had nothing to do with the play. Completely fucked up that last drive.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Nov 8th, 2019 01:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6013
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: Raiders win 26-24 tonight. Who would of thought they would be 5-4 at this point of the season after the fire sale of Khalil Mack and Amari Copper?
Carr is having a resurgence in spite of the shit for brains on the sidelines. I also think they are beniffiting from the fact thst despite how tough their schedule looked some of the teams are hot feces in a tortilla. 
Playoffs? Maybe.What's funny would be to win it all and then leave.



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Nov 8th, 2019 08:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1995
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: Rivers is brutal. 3 Int's, that really were 5 if not for some off the ball penalties that had nothing to do with the play. Completely fucked up that last drive.Rivers has been overrated for years, IMO. I admit, his coaches have mostly sucked though.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 9th, 2019 04:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13271
Status: 
Offline
Principal_Raditch wrote: Rivers is brutal. 3 Int's, that really were 5 if not for some off the ball penalties that had nothing to do with the play. Completely fucked up that last drive.As shitty as Rivers was I don't know about the play calling on the last drive. They needed 40 yds for a fg, had 3 time outs and a minute to play. All they did was heave it down field .0-7 and a int.
Its time for the Chargers to cut ties with Rivers. He might be better off in Chicago or Tennesse.

Last edited on Sat Nov 9th, 2019 04:30 am by Benlen



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Nov 9th, 2019 04:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13271
Status: 
Offline
Angelic Assassin wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: Raiders win 26-24 tonight. Who would of thought they would be 5-4 at this point of the season after the fire sale of Khalil Mack and Amari Copper?
Carr is having a resurgence in spite of the shit for brains on the sidelines. I also think they are beniffiting from the fact thst despite how tough their schedule looked some of the teams are hot feces in a tortilla. 
Playoffs? Maybe.What's funny would be to win it all and then leave.
I not impressed with the Raiders wins. Broncos lead by Joe Flacco. Bears are shit this year.No TY Hilton and no Marlon Mack in the second half of the Colts game. The Lions really should have won every game they didn't win.
Only thing I like about the Raiders is Josh Jacobs. He runs hard and is hard to bring down.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 9th, 2019 06:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1995
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: Raiders win 26-24 tonight. Who would of thought they would be 5-4 at this point of the season after the fire sale of Khalil Mack and Amari Copper?
Carr is having a resurgence in spite of the shit for brains on the sidelines. I also think they are beniffiting from the fact thst despite how tough their schedule looked some of the teams are hot feces in a tortilla. 
Playoffs? Maybe.What's funny would be to win it all and then leave.
The Lions really should have won every game they didn't win.
Their head coach is a dipshit. All Belichick coaching tree coaches are.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Nov 9th, 2019 07:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Heenan Fan



Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 1995
Status: 
Offline
George Kittle hasn't practiced all week and probably won't play on MNF. Game time decision.



____________________
"Comedians are just like Pro Wrestlers...all the good ones are dead!" - Heenan Fan 2019
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:36 am Page:    1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Sports Talk > NFL WEEK TEN Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems