WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > The Video Vault > 7'7" High School Basketball Player

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
7'7" High School Basketball Player  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 12:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 43368
Status: 
Offline

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 04:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 43368
Status: 
Offline
Its like a scene from a horror movie

ITS ALIVE

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 04:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12105
Status: 
Offline
He should have a sticker on him that reads "fragile, handle with care."

I don't know how much weight that frame can handle so I can't see him too much bigger if he ever was to make the NBA. Imagine what a guy like Shaq would do to him back in the day?


Shaq would snap him apart at the knees like a twig.


I would pay to see him wrestle Brock Lesnar at a Wrestlemania though.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 06:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7681
Status: 
Offline
He has a very soft shot. There's other videos of him shooting 3's effortlessly. He plays on a team with one of the Ball kids. As far as his weight goes, I remember watching Manute Bol who was the same height and thinking he was going to snap like a matchstick. He was relatively injury free and went on to have a ten year career in the NBA. With the science of nutrition and resistance training so far ahead of Bol's time, I'll bet this kid could become a steady NBA player.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 08:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 52749
Status: 
Offline
I wonder how many high school girls he has blowing him without having to kneel.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Nov 16th, 2019 11:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12105
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: He has a very soft shot. There's other videos of him shooting 3's effortlessly. He plays on a team with one of the Ball kids. As far as his weight goes, I remember watching Manute Bol who was the same height and thinking he was going to snap like a matchstick. He was relatively injury free and went on to have a ten year career in the NBA. With the science of nutrition and resistance training so far ahead of Bol's time, I'll bet this kid could become a steady NBA player.
Compare his frame to Tacko Fall who is an inch or two shorter.
I don't remember Manute being that thin though, but you never know maybe they pack some poundage on him. Any idea how much he weighs?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Nov 17th, 2019 12:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7681
Status: 
Offline
carpetbeggar wrote: WongLee wrote: He has a very soft shot. There's other videos of him shooting 3's effortlessly. He plays on a team with one of the Ball kids. As far as his weight goes, I remember watching Manute Bol who was the same height and thinking he was going to snap like a matchstick. He was relatively injury free and went on to have a ten year career in the NBA. With the science of nutrition and resistance training so far ahead of Bol's time, I'll bet this kid could become a steady NBA player.
Compare his frame to Tacko Fall who is an inch or two shorter.
I don't remember Manute being that thin though, but you never know maybe they pack some poundage on him. Any idea how much he weighs?
Wiki says Bol was 200lbs. when he entered the NBA. Pull up some YouTube of him if you got the time. Especially in his earlier years he looked like he was going to come apart just getting back on defense.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Nov 17th, 2019 01:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4537
Status: 
Offline
Didn’t Bol have some gruesome shin breaks or am I thinking of someone else?



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Nov 17th, 2019 03:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7681
Status: 
Offline
Franchise wrote: Didn’t Bol have some gruesome shin breaks or am I thinking of someone else?Not Bol. Actually, he was pretty much injury free his whole NBA career.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Nov 18th, 2019 02:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6361
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: Franchise wrote: Didn’t Bol have some gruesome shin breaks or am I thinking of someone else?Not Bol. Actually, he was pretty much injury free his whole NBA career.
Being from CT, we saw a lot of Manute Bol.  He played for a very low level pro team in Bridgeport before the NBA, and he was around Stamford quite frequently (as was Eddie Lee Wilkins).  Bol's forearms at that time were smaller than mine, and I'm only 5'11".  He looked like somebody that absolutely would get killed by the first elbow he took to the chest.  Yet he bulked up and became a really good player overall - he had a lot to offer to basketball.  This kid needs to bulk up overall, and once he starts getting fed five times a day he will.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Nov 28th, 2019 06:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 379
Status: 
Offline
Rumor has it that Superstar Billy Graham has urged the kid to get on steroids.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Nov 28th, 2019 10:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12105
Status: 
Offline
BItterOldMan wrote: Rumor has it that Superstar Billy Graham has urged the kid to get on steroids.

And we have a winner... :D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 10:36 pm  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > The Video Vault > 7'7" High School Basketball Player Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems