WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Games & Contests > WIN A PIZZA-- GUESS THE SCORE -- THANKSGIVING TURKEY-SHOOT 11-28-19

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 42309
Status: 
Offline
Three games. Guess all three. Give us the winning team and final score. Win multiple pizzas~!

chrob61



Joined: Thu Nov 18th, 2010
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 2131
Status: 
Offline
Chi 23 Det 13
Buff 27 Dall 20
NO 35 Atl 26

LarrySC



Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1648
Status: 
Offline
Bears 29 - Lions 17

Dallas 33 - Bills 25

Saints 37 - Falcons 32

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15951
Status: 
Offline
Chicago 19 Detroit 10

Dallas 20 Buffalo 17

New Orleans 37 Atlanta 17

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
If this is exact score and not closest to the hole / Price Is Right rules, then this thread is stupid. Nobody is going to guess 3 exact scores in one day, obviously.

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15951
Status: 
Offline
So make your own thread and offer your own prize. Jeez...

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6392
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: So make your own thread and offer your own prize. Jeez...
Careful. He might send out video of him sucking his own dick.

beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 42309
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: If this is exact score and not closest to the hole / Price Is Right rules, then this thread is stupid. Nobody is going to guess 3 exact scores in one day, obviously.


Three opportunities to win. You can win multiple pizzas.

I'll take a stab at one just bc I think there's a shit show coming.

Lions/Bears, 3-3

The announcers will try to save it 'Its going to come down to the last team with the ball' .... but they won't score. The Bears have no QB, the Lions are on a third stringer.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: So make your own thread and offer your own prize. Jeez...O.K. Kreskin.

Attachment: the-amazing-kreskin1.jpg (Downloaded 24 times)

beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 42309
Status: 
Offline
0-3 on this one. You'd think Bears , 24-20 , pretty normal score and margin of victory someone would have had that

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
beejmi wrote: 0-3 on this one.G, ya think?

Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 6280
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: beejmi wrote: 0-3 on this one.G, ya think?
This is no different than the typical Thursday thread, except you had three chances to win instead of one.   
Its Thanksgiving, man. How about it big shout to Beej for running these contests.

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15951
Status: 
Offline
He'd probably rather be a cunt.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: He'd probably rather be a cunt.You think I'm a cunt for making a minor critism of a contest that doesn't even mean much in in the end? Really?

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15951
Status: 
Offline
Meant enough for you to make the comment. If cunt isn't the right word for you, pick another.

beejmi
The Big Kahuna


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 42309
Status: 
Offline
I like the whole 'concept' of someone winning a pizza. Dont think anything like that is offered anywhere else.

Its true there's not alot of winners. In the future I might include Sunday night and Monday night games to the mix.


I like the whole 'Guess The Score' thing bc it works for football, baseball and hockey.

Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 6280
Status: 
Offline
I think it's an awesome contest. I don't always remember to play, but I like that its challenging. Everything shouldn't be super easy.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6392
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: Meant enough for you to make the comment. If cunt isn't the right word for you, pick another.
If you girls don't play nice Santa will leave coal in your panty hose Christmas morning.

And even though sometimes I forget to play and 3 games would have been hard for me since, well,  I was drunk if I ever win, because I am in Canada and some injun would just steal my free pizza even if it could make it here I will donate my win to the first person that posts open after said win.
Normal, man on nun porn. No tyranny porn., or dog fucking.

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15951
Status: 
Offline
What's tyranny porn? 🤣

LarrySC



Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1648
Status: 
Offline
Yes, a big thanks to beejmi for his efforts in keeping this going. As a two-time winner, I enjoy the concept and the competition. Always exciting and truly unique.

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Driving Through Philly, Home Of Losers., Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 6392
Status: 
Offline
khawk wrote: What's tyranny porn? 🤣
Supposed to be tranny porn but autocorrect has only ever heard of tyranny porn- where an NFL team enters another teams territory soundly fucks them in the ass and then makes their women cook for them.

khawk
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 15951
Status: 
Offline
That sounds about right. lol

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
Blazer wrote: I think it's an awesome contest. I don't always remember to play, but I like that its challenging. Everything shouldn't be super easy.A single game is extremely hard to predict the exact score. 3 in one day is next to impossible.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
LarrySC wrote: Yes, a big thanks to beejmi for his efforts in keeping this going. As a two-time winner, I enjoy the concept and the competition. Always exciting and truly unique.Nobody said otherwise.

Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 6280
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: Blazer wrote: I think it's an awesome contest. I don't always remember to play, but I like that its challenging. Everything shouldn't be super easy.A single game is extremely hard to predict the exact score. 3 in one day is next to impossible.
You still don’t understand.  

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
Blazer wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: Blazer wrote: I think it's an awesome contest. I don't always remember to play, but I like that its challenging. Everything shouldn't be super easy.A single game is extremely hard to predict the exact score. 3 in one day is next to impossible.
You still don’t understand.  
Smarten me up then?

Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 6280
Status: 
Offline
You didn’t have to guess the score of all three games to win. There were three separate contests. Three different pizzas available. Better odds to win at least one. It’s all good, man.

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
Blazer wrote: You didn’t have to guess the score of all three games to win. There were three separate contests. Three different pizzas available. Better odds to win at least one. It’s all good, man.I understand that now, but that regulation was not stated in the op. We're  cool though.


Last edited on Tue Dec 3rd, 2019 06:49 am by Heenan Fan

chrob61



Joined: Thu Nov 18th, 2010
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 2131
Status: 
Offline
Thank you beej for having these contests! I like to think that I can put on my swami hat like Johnny Carson and guess these scores! Plus to win a pizza is a bonus!!

the squared circle
Mr Hockey


Joined: Thu Feb 21st, 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7874
Status: 
Offline
chrob61 wrote: Thank you beej for having these contests! I like to think that I can put on my swami hat like Johnny Carson and guess these scores! Plus to win a pizza is a bonus!!
A: Sanford and Son and Ed McMahon.
Q: Name three people who sell a lot of junk.

Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 6280
Status: 
Offline
Swami: Tito Santana, Richard Nixon, and Crimson Mask.

Ed: TITO Santana, Richard Nixon, and CRIMSON MASK!

Swami: Did I stutter? May a Popeye’s Chicken cook splatter cow piss all over your crispy chicken sandwich.

Ed: Hahahahaha.

Swami: now where was I?

Ed: TITO Santana, Richard Nixon, and CRIMSON MASK

Swami: (rips enevelope, blows into it.)

Swami: Name a spick, a Dick, and a prick.

Ed: Hiyooooooooo!

LarrySC



Joined: Mon Mar 21st, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 1648
Status: 
Offline
Heenan Fan wrote: LarrySC wrote: Yes, a big thanks to beejmi for his efforts in keeping this going. As a two-time winner, I enjoy the concept and the competition. Always exciting and truly unique.Nobody said otherwise.
Nobody said they did.

the squared circle
Mr Hockey


Joined: Thu Feb 21st, 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7874
Status: 
Offline
Blazer wrote: Swami: Tito Santana, Richard Nixon, and Crimson Mask.

Ed: TITO Santana, Richard Nixon, and CRIMSON MASK!

Swami: Did I stutter? May a Popeye’s Chicken cook splatter cow piss all over your crispy chicken sandwich.

Ed: Hahahahaha.

Swami: now where was I?

Ed: TITO Santana, Richard Nixon, and CRIMSON MASK

Swami: (rips enevelope, blows into it.)

Swami: Name a spick, a Dick, and a prick.

Ed: Hiyooooooooo!


lol awesome

chrob61



Joined: Thu Nov 18th, 2010
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 2131
Status: 
Offline
LOL at all these Carnac jokes!!! Sorry beej that we have diverted your thread!

Heenan Fan
Mr Monday Night!


Joined: Wed Oct 19th, 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 2537
Status: 
Offline
Blazer wrote: Swami: Tito Santana, Richard Nixon, and Crimson Mask.

Ed: TITO Santana, Richard Nixon, and CRIMSON MASK!

Swami: Did I stutter? May a Popeye’s Chicken cook splatter cow piss all over your crispy chicken sandwich.

Ed: Hahahahaha.

Swami: now where was I?

Ed: TITO Santana, Richard Nixon, and CRIMSON MASK

Swami: (rips enevelope, blows into it.)

Swami: Name a spick, a Dick, and a prick.

Ed: Hiyooooooooo!
Lol.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems