WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Add Matt Riddle to the list

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Add Matt Riddle to the list  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 18330
Status: 
Offline
..

Attachment: 104495218_588474465143120_7037776624550104994_o.jpg (Downloaded 122 times)



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 8194
Status: 
Online
He's supposed to debut on SmackDown tonight. We'll see what happens.

Someone should do us all a favor and speak out about Vincent Kennedy McMahon.



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53418
Status: 
Offline
Well that’s a pretty serious one. The allegations against others have been all over the place because no one has any idea of proportionality anymore, but this charge is forcible rape. If this happened, she needs to get off Twitter and file a police report.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 8194
Status: 
Online
srossi wrote: Well that’s a pretty serious one. The allegations against others have been all over the place because no one has any idea of proportionality anymore, but this charge is forcible rape. If this happened, she needs to get off Twitter and file a police report.

Here's my take. Pretty much everything I have read is people just relating their experiences, both minor and major. Quite detailed reports in most cases, often backed up with text message screenshots. Now, these range from unwanted flirty messages or fans getting felt up in a crowd, to the criminal, like this Matt Riddle story.

It's nothing to do with proportionality, some people are just sharing upsetting stories. People can read these stories and take what they want from them.

A lot of people will never go to the police, because, almost by definition, it is always going to be your word against theirs.

There is no easy answer to any of this. Some people are clearly guilty, and some are clearly innocent, but that grey area in between is a huge mess.



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53418
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: Well that’s a pretty serious one. The allegations against others have been all over the place because no one has any idea of proportionality anymore, but this charge is forcible rape. If this happened, she needs to get off Twitter and file a police report.

Here's my take. Pretty much everything I have read is people just relating their experiences, both minor and major. Quite detailed reports in most cases, often backed up with text message screenshots. Now, these range from unwanted flirty messages or fans getting felt up in a crowd, to the criminal, like this Matt Riddle story.

It's nothing to do with proportionality, some people are just sharing upsetting stories. People can read these stories and take what they want from them.

A lot of people will never go to the police, because, almost by definition, it is always going to be your word against theirs.

There is no easy answer to any of this. Some people are clearly guilty, and some are clearly innocent, but that grey area in between is a huge mess.

It has everything to do with proportionality when you're going to get people fired or "cancelled" for these stories which may or may not be true.  Unwanted text messages and an unwanted dick in the ass are very different and one doesn't deserve any punishment.  The Twitter mob wants everyone's head though equally.  In fact, names are being added to the "list" and no one seems to know what half of them even did, but people are sharing it and saying drive them all out of the business.  I've seen the Enzo thing brought up again too, and she admitted she lied and WWE only fired Enzo because he didn't disclose the incident and they found out through the media.  So many different stories, from the trivial to the serious to the already debunked.

Last edited on Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:45 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 6910
Status: 
Offline
If the three other wrestlers had fallen asleep, who was driving the van?

I'm not defending Riddle here, but this "guilty until proven innocent" through social media is absolutely out of control in our society now. There is no due process.

She admits they had been together before. Were they dating at the time? I mean, saying that to a stranger is one thing. However, if there's some sort of established relationship with all kinds of layers and nuances and understanding that outsiders are not privy to, this gets more complicated.



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53418
Status: 
Offline
Blazer wrote: If the three other wrestlers had fallen asleep, who was driving the van?

I'm not defending Riddle here, but this "guilty until proven innocent" through social media is absolutely out of control in our society now. There is no due process.

She admits they had been together before. Were they dating at the time? I mean, saying that to a stranger is one thing. However, if there's some sort of established relationship with all kinds of layers and nuances and understanding that outsiders are not privy to, this gets more complicated.

I assume he was driving.  Pretty standard that frat boy types love BJs while driving.  I never saw the appeal.  It sounds like they were broken up at the time, but that can be fluid in your 20s.  Asking for a BJ from your ex doesn't seem noteworthy.  The only question is whether he forced her or not.  It raises the point that if there was a struggle where he grabbed her by the throat and some yelling, how did the other 3 not wake up?  Why wouldn't you wake them up?  This either did not happen like she said or the other 3 clearly knew what were going on and were OK with watching a rape, which implicates 3 more people.  You're not allowed to ask critical questions on Twitter though or you support the "rapist".  In a trial, these questions get asked.   

Last edited on Fri Jun 19th, 2020 01:58 pm by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 02:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Blazer



Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 6910
Status: 
Offline
I've heard of car head, but kudos to Riddle if he thinks he can drive a van during the middle of the night with a chick riding him.

And the "grabbing by the neck". Again, nobody is privy to their relationship at the time. Was he really "choking" her or was she into the rough role-play shit. Too bad we don't have cell phone footage to dissect this. By 2022, every American may be required to wear a GoPro camera 24/7.



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 02:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53418
Status: 
Offline
Blazer wrote: I've heard of car head, but kudos to Riddle if he thinks he can drive a van during the middle of the night with a chick riding him.

He was almost surely stoned at the time too.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 02:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53418
Status: 
Offline
Kriss wrote: He's supposed to debut on SmackDown tonight. We'll see what happens.
This was already taped so I doubt they will edit him off at the last minute.  I'm not sure what they would replace it with.  This week has been incredibly stressful for everyone at WWE with the Covid infection wrecking havoc on the PC taping schedule, so this is really the last thing they needed to think about this week.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 03:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 4695
Status: 
Offline
I may be being naif here, but how can you force a woman to give you a BJ? Wouldn't she, say, bite down hard?



____________________
superfunkymean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 06:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53418
Status: 
Offline
WWE statement:

“We take any allegation of this nature very seriously and are looking into the matter.”



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2020 11:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 18330
Status: 
Offline
Attorney Daniel Rose, who represents WWE star Matt Riddle, issued the following statement regarding allegations of sexual abuse levied against Riddle overnight on Twitter:


PRESS RELEASE - REGARDING MATT RIDDLE

The allegations by this independent female performer are completely false and another attempt to harass and humiliate Mr. and Mrs. Riddle and to try and tarnish their reputation in the community.

We have been aware for the last two years of this performer stalking the Riddle family.

In 2019, our firm had drafted a pleading against this performer to seek an injunction for cyberstalking in the Circuit Court for Orange County, Florida.

***

The allegation claims that in May 2018, Riddle allegedly attempted to force the performer to sleep with him, leading to her performing oral sex instead. She alleges this took place in a van with several others sleeping in the van at the time.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jun 20th, 2020 12:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
krazykid18
The Prophet
 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 2015
Status: 
Offline
https://twitter.com/thejamiesenegal/status/1274100592009515017?s=20

BRO...did he fuck a tranny..this person is using that non binary line

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jun 20th, 2020 12:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
Riddle went over AJ Styles on Smackdown tonight.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 12:06 pm Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Add Matt Riddle to the list Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems