WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Add Matt Riddle to the list

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Add Matt Riddle to the list  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Jun 20th, 2020 12:35 am
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
krazykid18
The Prophet
 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 2015
Status: 
Offline
Damn matt riddle had a big debut on smackdown

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Jun 20th, 2020 12:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 18331
Status: 
Online
Boz1515 wrote: Riddle went over AJ Styles on Smackdown tonight.

It's taped  



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Jun 20th, 2020 12:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
bpickering wrote: Boz1515 wrote: Riddle went over AJ Styles on Smackdown tonight.

It's taped  

Yeah, we all know.  The point is, they just put him over their brand new Intercontinental Champion.  If he has to come off tv because of the allegations, its just a waste with AJ Styles putting him over.  It could be more unfortunate circumstances for WWE and their booking.



Last edited on Sat Jun 20th, 2020 12:49 am by Boz1515

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jun 22nd, 2020 03:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
freebirdsforever2019



Joined: Sat Nov 23rd, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 677
Status: 
Offline
Days before his debut on Smackdown, Matt Riddle was accused of sexual assault for an incident that happened back in 2018 by indie wrestler Cindy Cartwright prompting Riddle’s lawyer to release a statement indicating that they were not only aware of Cartwright’s accusations but that she was stalking the Riddle family for the last two years. Riddle’s appearance on Smackdown went off without a hitch and on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer stated that WWE was actually aware of all this information prior to even signing Riddle two years ago. This would seem to indicate that the book is closed as far as WWE is concerned and the matter settled but the company went through the same thing with Lars Sullivan before a sponsor complained prompting WWE to take action against Sullivan

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Jun 22nd, 2020 04:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2089
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2019 wrote: Days before his debut on Smackdown, Matt Riddle was accused of sexual assault for an incident that happened back in 2018 by indie wrestler Cindy Cartwright prompting Riddle’s lawyer to release a statement indicating that they were not only aware of Cartwright’s accusations but that she was stalking the Riddle family for the last two years. Riddle’s appearance on Smackdown went off without a hitch and on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer stated that WWE was actually aware of all this information prior to even signing Riddle two years ago. This would seem to indicate that the book is closed as far as WWE is concerned and the matter settled but the company went through the same thing with Lars Sullivan before a sponsor complained prompting WWE to take action against Sullivan

That's the thing, WWE may have been fine with everything all of this time, but if there is an internet outrage, they may change their position very quickly.
Remember what happened to the "Fabulous Moolah Battle Royal?"  People started losing their minds about the allegations made against Moolah.  WWE ditched Moolah's name in no time.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jun 22nd, 2020 01:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53418
Status: 
Offline
Boz1515 wrote: freebirdsforever2019 wrote: Days before his debut on Smackdown, Matt Riddle was accused of sexual assault for an incident that happened back in 2018 by indie wrestler Cindy Cartwright prompting Riddle’s lawyer to release a statement indicating that they were not only aware of Cartwright’s accusations but that she was stalking the Riddle family for the last two years. Riddle’s appearance on Smackdown went off without a hitch and on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer stated that WWE was actually aware of all this information prior to even signing Riddle two years ago. This would seem to indicate that the book is closed as far as WWE is concerned and the matter settled but the company went through the same thing with Lars Sullivan before a sponsor complained prompting WWE to take action against Sullivan

That's the thing, WWE may have been fine with everything all of this time, but if there is an internet outrage, they may change their position very quickly.
Remember what happened to the "Fabulous Moolah Battle Royal?"  People started losing their minds about the allegations made against Moolah.  WWE ditched Moolah's name in no time.


Yeah, what they knew before doesn't matter.  Plus she's pushing back hard on his story about her.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Aug 22nd, 2020 10:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
freebirdsforever2019



Joined: Sat Nov 23rd, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 677
Status: 
Offline
In an interview with the Sporting News, Seth Rollins responded to a question about Austin Theory’s status: “He had some personal issues that came up so he took some time off to sort through them for the past month or two. It's hard right now but we hope everything's good for him so we hope to have him back sooner than later.”

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 12:37 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Add Matt Riddle to the list Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems