WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Five Loudest Concerts You've Ever Been Too

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Five Loudest Concerts You've Ever Been Too  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Sep 14th, 2020 11:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7771
Status: 
Offline
This topic is an oldie but a goodie on message boards across the interwebs. So name them. The shows that were physically painful to sit through, The ones where you suffered permanent hearing loss. Everything counts. Clubs, sheds, hockey arenas, stadiums. As far as the decibels go, you can put stuff in where the sound was crystal crackling clear. Or you can go with shows where it was so loud you couldn't even make out what song they're playing., Here are mine from # 5 to #1


5) Motorhead/W.O.W/Stormtroopers of Death - The Ritz (NYC) 1985. Hard to believe a Motorhead show would be in fifth place. However, I honestly think it was because my hearing was damaged from S.O.D. and W.O.W. This was the very first show where I was exposed to a mosh pit. I know I'll lose some street cred points here but it was so loud that we left seven songs into Motorhead

4) Rolling Stones - Shea Stadium 1989. The Steel Wheels tour. The reason this is in there because we were sitting in Section 1 in the upper level, five rows from the very top of Shea. We were literally as far away from the stage as you could physically get because the stage was set up right in front of the 410 in dead center field. It was so loud, you couldn't hear a word the person next to you said even if they cupped their hand right next to your ear. Wonderful quality sound though. That was the last time I saw the Stones. They were excellent but yet I knew I would never need to see them again.,

3) Zebra - Speaks 1980. Zebra was one of the top three Long Island bar bands in the late 70's and early 80's along with Twisted Sister and Rat Race Choir. They dropped every dime they made into building their own P.A.. This one was my fault because I was high on tuinals and drunk and actually fell asleep with my head in one of the horn P.A. speakers. When a buddy pulled me out and woke me up I literally couldn't form a thought for ten minutes because the sound was so deafening. Never get close to the front when Randy Jackson plays slide.

2) Ted Nugent/Rex - Madison Square Garden 1977. Lynyrd Skynyrd was the co-headliner but they didn't make it because they were afraid of being blown off the stage by the Nuge and they were also dead. Nugent was using only Fender amps and it sounded like there was an amp on every seat. Literally. It was the best SOUNDING show I've ever been to. I think because Ted didn't use Marshalls and was playing a Byrdland guitar that the sound wasn't thin like a Strat might sound or muddy like a Les Paul might sound. Crashing, clear, and it vibrated into your soul. When I saw Nugent and AC/DC at the Garden in 1979, it didn't have the same quality that this '77 show did.

1) Plasmatics - Club 57 1979. The winners and champions. Wendy makes my list twice. Club 57 was a TINY dive on St. Marks Place in Manhattan. The Plasmatics brought in there own P.A. and I'm sure they lost money on it because it came so far out on the floor that they could have easily gotten in another forty people. Not only were the songs physically painful by volume, but when Wendy took out the chainsaw, I could see my soul leaving my body. That was some loud shit that was.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 12:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53396
Status: 
Offline
I have 3 that stand out and the top 2 aren’t “cool” answers.

3) Also going with Motörhead at the beloved and now defunct Roseland Ballroom. We were drinking and showed up a bit late, pushed our way to a good spot near the front, and turned right back around and pushed our way to the middle. I found Roseland’s sound could be hit or miss at times, but that night it was too loud to make out much of anything Lemmy sung.

2) Cinderella at Irving Plaza about a decade ago. This was sans makeup and hair spray Cinderella, but damn they’re such a good, underrated, blues-based rock band. On this night I was right in front on top of the speaker and it was just uncomfortably loud. I saw so many bands, many much more “metal”, at that venue standing in that exact spot and never experienced the ear-ringing that I had for the next 4-5 days from that Cinderella show. I was convinced that I had permanently damaged my ears.

1) just last summer, Slipknot at Jones Beach. I’m not sure how it’s possible, but if basically was as loud as the Cinderella show and I got the same multi-day ear-ringing except this was an open air amphitheater. Slipknot uses so much percussion, they have like 3 drummers banging on garbage cans or whatever, and about halfway through the show I had such a headache that I wanted to tap out. My pride prevented me from doing so, but I really didn’t enjoy that one.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 12:27 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7771
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: I have 3 that stand out and the top 2 aren’t “cool” answers.

3) Also going with Motörhead at the beloved and now defunct Roseland Ballroom. We were drinking and showed up a bit late, pushed our way to a good spot near the front, and turned right back around and pushed our way to the middle. I found Roseland’s sound could be hit or miss at times, but that night it was too loud to make out much of anything Lemmy sung.

2) Cinderella at Irving Plaza about a decade ago. This was sans makeup and hair spray Cinderella, but damn they’re such a good, underrated, blues-based rock band. On this night I was right in front on top of the speaker and it was just uncomfortably loud. I saw so many bands, many much more “metal”, at that venue standing in that exact spot and never experienced the ear-ringing that I had for the next 4-5 days from that Cinderella show. I was convinced that I had permanently damaged my ears.

1) just last summer, Slipknot at Jones Beach. I’m not sure how it’s possible, but if basically was as loud as the Cinderella show and I got the same multi-day ear-ringing except this was an open air amphitheater. Slipknot uses so much percussion, they have like 3 drummers banging on garbage cans or whatever, and about halfway through the show I had such a headache that I wanted to tap out. My pride prevented me from doing so, but I really didn’t enjoy that one.
Put the other two...don't be such a pussy. Was one of them the Spice Girls? Or was it Adam Lambert solo?



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 12:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53396
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: I have 3 that stand out and the top 2 aren’t “cool” answers.

3) Also going with Motörhead at the beloved and now defunct Roseland Ballroom. We were drinking and showed up a bit late, pushed our way to a good spot near the front, and turned right back around and pushed our way to the middle. I found Roseland’s sound could be hit or miss at times, but that night it was too loud to make out much of anything Lemmy sung.

2) Cinderella at Irving Plaza about a decade ago. This was sans makeup and hair spray Cinderella, but damn they’re such a good, underrated, blues-based rock band. On this night I was right in front on top of the speaker and it was just uncomfortably loud. I saw so many bands, many much more “metal”, at that venue standing in that exact spot and never experienced the ear-ringing that I had for the next 4-5 days from that Cinderella show. I was convinced that I had permanently damaged my ears.

1) just last summer, Slipknot at Jones Beach. I’m not sure how it’s possible, but if basically was as loud as the Cinderella show and I got the same multi-day ear-ringing except this was an open air amphitheater. Slipknot uses so much percussion, they have like 3 drummers banging on garbage cans or whatever, and about halfway through the show I had such a headache that I wanted to tap out. My pride prevented me from doing so, but I really didn’t enjoy that one.
Put the other two...don't be such a pussy. Was one of them the Spice Girls? Or was it Adam Lambert solo?

Adam Lambert with Queen is a hell of a show. Saw them twice and loved every second of it. Not particularly loud though. If I can think of 2 more I’ll post it, but those 3 are really the outliers out of the 250 or so shows I’ve been to. The funny thing is it’s really about the sound system and venue and not the band. I’ve seen Slayer a few times and can’t say they were much louder than the times I saw Def Leppard. And Metallica always loved coming to that dump Nassau Colisseum with their awful sound, so they sounded softer than the Weird Al Yankovic concert I saw at the awesome Apollo. 

Last edited on Tue Sep 15th, 2020 12:35 am by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 12:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7771
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: srossi wrote: I have 3 that stand out and the top 2 aren’t “cool” answers.

3) Also going with Motörhead at the beloved and now defunct Roseland Ballroom. We were drinking and showed up a bit late, pushed our way to a good spot near the front, and turned right back around and pushed our way to the middle. I found Roseland’s sound could be hit or miss at times, but that night it was too loud to make out much of anything Lemmy sung.

2) Cinderella at Irving Plaza about a decade ago. This was sans makeup and hair spray Cinderella, but damn they’re such a good, underrated, blues-based rock band. On this night I was right in front on top of the speaker and it was just uncomfortably loud. I saw so many bands, many much more “metal”, at that venue standing in that exact spot and never experienced the ear-ringing that I had for the next 4-5 days from that Cinderella show. I was convinced that I had permanently damaged my ears.

1) just last summer, Slipknot at Jones Beach. I’m not sure how it’s possible, but if basically was as loud as the Cinderella show and I got the same multi-day ear-ringing except this was an open air amphitheater. Slipknot uses so much percussion, they have like 3 drummers banging on garbage cans or whatever, and about halfway through the show I had such a headache that I wanted to tap out. My pride prevented me from doing so, but I really didn’t enjoy that one.
Put the other two...don't be such a pussy. Was one of them the Spice Girls? Or was it Adam Lambert solo?

Adam Lambert with Queen is a hell of a show. Saw them twice and loved every second of it. Not particularly loud though. If I can think of 2 more I’ll post it, but those 3 are really the outliers out of the 250 or so shows I’ve been to. The funny thing is it’s really about the sound system and venue and not the band. I’ve seen Slayer a few times and can’t say they were much louder than the times I saw Def Leppard. 
It's true. I saw the Elvin Bishop Group back around 1976 opening for Marshall Tucker Band (yeah I know) and they were ear bleeding loud. Not enough to make my Top 5 but definitely Top 25. I took my wife to see Florida/Georgia Line at the Garden a few years ago and I'm like "what the fuck...you boys better lower that music NOW".
Edit to add, did Adam Lambert bring out deep feelings within yourself that you were trying to push back in? You can tell us.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 04:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6468
Status: 
Offline
1: Metallica at the Meadowlands in 1991 was my loudest show. We were 2nd row and right in front of Hetfield’s equipment. Funny thing - in all my years of shows, this is the only one I ever put cotton in my ears for. And it was loud as fuck. I took the cotton out of my left ear for about 5 seconds because I had an itch, and for the next three days it sounded like the tone that plays when a test pattern is on TV.

2: AC/DC at MSG on the Razor’s Edge tour in 1990. The sound was shit and it bothered me so much I didn’t want to go back to the Garden to see a show for years. It was a muddy disaster and you couldn’t make out Brian Johnson’s vocals over the screaming of Angus Young’s guitar and Chris Slade sounded like he was playing cannons for real - especially during For Those About To Rock.

3: This one will make you chuckle: Willie Nelson at the Palace Theater in Stamford, CT sometime around 1995/1996. Incredible show but the small venue combined with a guy that regularly played stadiums using the same equipment made it a concert that was loud as fuck. But the sound quality was Amazing and Willie really busted ass. After he was done, he stood on the stage and signed autographs for a half hour. Didn’t get his autograph but did get his signature (unworn) bandana direct from his hand.

4: Godsmack at Oakdale, Wallingford CT, 2016. I think 2016, maybe 2015. Opening act was Sevendust - loud and good. Godsmack, on the other hand, was EXTREMELY loud, and on fire all night. I said it to my wife then and I say it now...this was the best sounding show I’ve ever been to, period. I think it’s because Oakdale is a professional location that was built specifically for recording and filming, so the sound quality of the arena is phenomenal. Lots of live shows have been filmed or broadcast on the radio from there.

5: Maybe not truly one of the “loudest“, but from where I sat it just resonated with me. I sat upstairs at Giants Stadium for a lot of bands: Metallica, Guns N Roses, Faith No More, Skid Row, and more that just don’t pop into my head this time of night. But the one and only that truly sticks out is 1990 and Paul McCartney. We were sitting front row in the 300s at the exact opposite end zone as he was playing. The way the sound was wired, and rose through the beautiful summer evening (heavy humid air) kept that sound in and sharp - sounded like the band was literally right in front of us. Again, probably heard louder shows (Volbeat, A7X, and Metallica a couple years ago at MetLife comes to mind), but the McCartney show just sticks in my head based on how loud it sounded from 100+ yards away. Most outdoor shows don’t sound as loud as indoor to me, because the sound escapes the building. That night it seemed to stay in with us.

I’m sure there are others. I saw Sam Kinison at Nassau Coliseum, and between how amped up he was all night, the opening act that was a Henndrix impersonator, and the finale with Howard Stern on stage to do Wild Thing with him...I still can’t decide if the crowd was louder or Kinison was. Judas Priest/Megadeth/Testament at the Meadowlands around ‘92 was loud as fuck, and a great night too. Priest was touring for Painkiller and was incredible. Slayer at the Big 4 at Yankee Stadium in 2011 was a ton louder than Metallica, Megadeth, or Anthrax were, and it surprised me that Metallica didn’t give a shit.

Thanks for the thread, WongLee. You’ve given me a lot of good memories and two bad ones over the past half hour.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 01:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7771
Status: 
Offline
Superstar wrote:
5: Maybe not truly one of the “loudest“, but from where I sat it just resonated with me. I sat upstairs at Giants Stadium for a lot of bands: Metallica, Guns N Roses, Faith No More, Skid Row, and more that just don’t pop into my head this time of night. But the one and only that truly sticks out is 1990 and Paul McCartney. We were sitting front row in the 300s at the exact opposite end zone as he was playing. The way the sound was wired, and rose through the beautiful summer evening (heavy humid air) kept that sound in and sharp - sounded like the band was literally right in front of us. Again, probably heard louder shows (Volbeat, A7X, and Metallica a couple years ago at MetLife comes to mind), but the McCartney show just sticks in my head based on how loud it sounded from 100+ yards away. Most outdoor shows don’t sound as loud as indoor to me, because the sound escapes the building. That night it seemed to stay in with us.


I was at the same show. Upstairs at about midway back from the stage. I concur that the weather was fantastic but it's funny that I don't remember that being loud at all. Stadiums can do funny things with sound. I saw four shows at the old Giants Stadium. In 1978 Aerosmith/Ted Nugent/Journey/Mahogany Rush. Also in 1988 an Aerosmith/Deep Purple/Guns & Roses show. In 1989 The Who Farewell Tour. Those plus the aforementioned Sir Paul. I had fourth row orchestra for The Who and downstairs for the Aerosmith/Deep Purple/G & R and none of them were that loud to me. Weird.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 01:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
wittman2

 

Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 770
Status: 
Offline
Aerosmith at the Nutter Center in Daytoh Ohio. They had the treble turned way up so every guitar chord and screech by Steven Tyler was like having an ice pick driven in your ear.



____________________
CM Punk wrote on Twitter - "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 02:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 4695
Status: 
Offline
No feckin idea, I'm not into rawk. Polysics at the Concorde 2 in Brighton was certainly the hottest, there were people fainting.



____________________
superfunkymean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 02:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 7006
Status: 
Offline
Hands down the loudest that stood out over every other one was Megadeth, late 90's, at Tremont music hall in Charlotte.



Tremont was an old cement block warehouse, and Megadeth brought basically their arena sound setup, my ears rang for DAYS after that one. That is the only real concert that I remember just being too godawful loud..

Now, every week at my band practice it's loud as shit because our lead guitarist turns up every few songs then our other guitarist has to turn up to be heard and it's dueling volumes for the next 2 hours. My hearing is so damaged from loud concerts and playing loud music that my ears don't ring anymore but still. Only saving grace in that one is our lead guitarist is quiting so I may be moving from bass back to rhythm guitar and if I do that, we won't have to worry about me turning up, I'd prefer to be low in the mix lol

Last edited on Tue Sep 15th, 2020 02:19 pm by Married Jo



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 15th, 2020 05:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Spread Eagle, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 6468
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: Superstar wrote:
5: Maybe not truly one of the “loudest“, but from where I sat it just resonated with me. I sat upstairs at Giants Stadium for a lot of bands: Metallica, Guns N Roses, Faith No More, Skid Row, and more that just don’t pop into my head this time of night. But the one and only that truly sticks out is 1990 and Paul McCartney. We were sitting front row in the 300s at the exact opposite end zone as he was playing. The way the sound was wired, and rose through the beautiful summer evening (heavy humid air) kept that sound in and sharp - sounded like the band was literally right in front of us. Again, probably heard louder shows (Volbeat, A7X, and Metallica a couple years ago at MetLife comes to mind), but the McCartney show just sticks in my head based on how loud it sounded from 100+ yards away. Most outdoor shows don’t sound as loud as indoor to me, because the sound escapes the building. That night it seemed to stay in with us.


I was at the same show. Upstairs at about midway back from the stage. I concur that the weather was fantastic but it's funny that I don't remember that being loud at all. Stadiums can do funny things with sound. I saw four shows at the old Giants Stadium. In 1978 Aerosmith/Ted Nugent/Journey/Mahogany Rush. Also in 1988 an Aerosmith/Deep Purple/Guns & Roses show. In 1989 The Who Farewell Tour. Those plus the aforementioned Sir Paul. I had fourth row orchestra for The Who and downstairs for the Aerosmith/Deep Purple/G & R and none of them were that loud to me. Weird.
As far as "loud", I would agree with you - my take was, all things considered, most of that sound should have just risen out of the stadium and traveled across Jersey.  In this case, it almost seemed to me like there was a roof right above me.  It could be that it was bouncing off the back wall of the 300 section, I don't know.  Or the humid heavy air (but man was it a gorgeous night for a concert).  That show always stood out to me especially when he did Live and Let Die.   Saw GNR do that song seven times, and none of those times was it as loud as when McCartney did it.  The drums sounded like rifles, and in fact could have been timed pyro, I just don't remember as it was 30 years ago.  Which is also insane to think of.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 16th, 2020 12:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
gwlee7
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5458
Status: 
Offline
Scorpions. Greensboro Colosseum Everyone else from KISS, UFO, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath that I  have seen have been about half as loud as that. Seriously think I have hearing loss from that Scorpions concert.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 16th, 2020 12:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
gwlee7
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5458
Status: 
Offline
Oh, I almost forgot. Fucking Blues Traveler and that overblown harmonica that John Hopper won’t stop playing a million notes a minute on killed my hearing in the little assed Raleigh Civic Auditorium.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 16th, 2020 01:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7771
Status: 
Offline
gwlee7 wrote: Scorpions. Greensboro Colosseum Everyone else from KISS, UFO, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath that I  have seen have been about half as loud as that. Seriously think I have hearing loss from that Scorpions concert.YES!!! I saw them with Alice Cooper opening about 20 years ago outdoors at Jones Beach and it was like a cacophony of sound. Pure sludge.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 16th, 2020 01:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 53396
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: gwlee7 wrote: Scorpions. Greensboro Colosseum Everyone else from KISS, UFO, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath that I  have seen have been about half as loud as that. Seriously think I have hearing loss from that Scorpions concert.YES!!! I saw them with Alice Cooper opening about 20 years ago outdoors at Jones Beach and it was like a cacophony of sound. Pure sludge.
There were two times I have been caught in a downpour at a concert.  The first was seeing the Scorpions at Jones Beach where thousands of people fled to the concourses to try to watch under cover and almost no one could see.  This was quite a few years ago, they wouldn't have continued that show these days.  I don't know how the Scorpions kept playing because it was really pouring and there were high winds with waves whipping off of Zach's Bay.

The second time was just a few years ago went we went to see Foreigner, Cheap Trick, and Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience at PNC Bank Arts Center.  It was fine up until Foreigner came on and we had to leave 8 songs in (right in the middle or "Feels Like the First Time").  We had free lawn tickets and the whole place turned into a mudpit and we were ankle deep.  It was one of my least pleasant concert experiences and confirmed in my mind that I never would've lasted 5 seconds at Woodstock.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 02:19 am Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Five Loudest Concerts You've Ever Been Too Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems