WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Would You Date Outside Of Your Race?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Would You Date Outside Of Your Race?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13460
Status: 
Offline
I don't think about race. If I am attracted to them I will go out with them.
Won't date a Filapino again. Well ...not at this time. The last one was too screwed up.

Chinese:tongue:
Singapore:tongue:
Korean:tongue:
Polish:tongue:
Irish:tongue:
German:tongue:
Hispanic:tongue:

Last edited on Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:23 pm by Benlen



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
clawmaster
Hall Of Famer
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48216
Status: 
Offline
Yes.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50559
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: I don't think about race. If I am attracted to them I will go out with them.
Won't date a Filapino again. Well ...not at this time. The last one was too screwed up.

I've dated 2 Filipinos and was kinda just hanging out with another testing the waters and all 3 were incredibly fucked up.  I'm not sure what the deal is there. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 7311
Status: 
Offline
Let me put it this way. I haven't dated a white woman for about 25 years. My ex of 15 years was Indian from British Guyana. After we split I've dated nothing but black, Puerto Rican, and Dominican chicks. They are physically beautiful and very sexy. They take good care of you and are dynamite in the sack.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50559
Status: 
Offline
WongLee wrote: Let me put it this way. I haven't dated a white woman for about 25 years. My ex of 15 years was Indian from British Guyana. After we split I've dated nothing but black, Puerto Rican, and Dominican chicks. They are physically beautiful and very sexy. They take good care of you and are dynamite in the sack.
Fucking reverse racist.  You make me sick.  As if white women don't have enough problems without this type of discrimination.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Benlen



Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Milpitas, California USA
Posts: 13460
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: Benlen wrote: I don't think about race. If I am attracted to them I will go out with them.
Won't date a Filapino again. Well ...not at this time. The last one was too screwed up.

I've dated 2 Filipinos and was kinda just hanging out with another testing the waters and all 3 were incredibly fucked up.  I'm not sure what the deal is there. 

They are probably all Bi Polar.



____________________
Only thing harder than achieving excellence is maintaining it.
Dream Well. It may come true.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jan 25th, 2009 11:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50559
Status: 
Offline
Benlen wrote: srossi wrote: Benlen wrote: I don't think about race. If I am attracted to them I will go out with them.
Won't date a Filapino again. Well ...not at this time. The last one was too screwed up.

I've dated 2 Filipinos and was kinda just hanging out with another testing the waters and all 3 were incredibly fucked up.  I'm not sure what the deal is there. 

They are probably all Bi Polar.

I can believe that.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
silentkiller



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Flatbush, Brooklyn
Posts: 1248
Status: 
Offline
Hispanic is not a race.



____________________
http://www.hoopshabit.com
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50559
Status: 
Offline
silentkiller wrote: Hispanic is not a race.

Well no shit but I'm not going to list every one, I don't even remember.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
silentkiller



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Flatbush, Brooklyn
Posts: 1248
Status: 
Offline
If you're dating a white Hispanic that's not really dating outside of your race.



____________________
http://www.hoopshabit.com
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
thunderbolt
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Manhattan Beach, California USA
Posts: 6205
Status: 
Offline
I am as WASP as WASP can get, and never let race play a factor in my pursuit of the company of a hot, intelligent woman. 



____________________
The kind of man who wants the government to adopt and enforce his ideas is always the kind of man whose ideas are idiotic. ~ HL Mencken
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
foolio



Joined: Mon Dec 10th, 2007
Location: Jacksonville, Florida USA
Posts: 719
Status: 
Offline
I've been with just about every race. My ex-wife, whom I have a son with, was Black and my current fiance is Black. It's not a conscience decision. It's based on if I feel like I can be compatible with whom ever I'm going out with. I'm not one of those white dudes that acts Black to show he's "down". I like 80s hair metal and hard rock, and I make no apologies about it. I do like some rap music and a lot of R&B,  but I refuse to be anyone but myself.



____________________
I'm so vain. I bet Carly wrote that song about me.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
sek69



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posts: 5509
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: My current girlfriend is of Irish decent and was raised Catholic, but is converting to become a reform Jew.

LOL, no offense to your gf or you but reading that statement is just funny as hell.

Why?


I lol'd because as a former Irish Catholic (well I'm still Irish, you know what I mean....) you don't see the Catholic-to-Jew conversion too often. Normally Irish Catholics end up agnostic/atheist if anything after all the bullshit you run into growing up. George Carlin even did a bit about it.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
srossi

 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 50559
Status: 
Offline
sek69 wrote: srossi wrote: carpetbeggar wrote: My current girlfriend is of Irish decent and was raised Catholic, but is converting to become a reform Jew.

LOL, no offense to your gf or you but reading that statement is just funny as hell.

Why?


I lol'd because as a former Irish Catholic (well I'm still Irish, you know what I mean....) you don't see the Catholic-to-Jew conversion too often. Normally Irish Catholics end up agnostic/atheist if anything after all the bullshit you run into growing up. George Carlin even did a bit about it.

Well that's what happened to me, but the Catholic BS somehow turned her in this direction.  Not sure why, but whatever, reform Jew is the least objectionable of the mainstream religions I suppose (if you absolutely MUST be a part of one).  But when she moved to NY and started shopping around for synagogues, they have this racket where they try to determine how much money you make so they can "suggest" a proper "donation" to be a member and get "tickets" to Passover service and all that shit.  In other words, they shake you down.  She lied to them about her salary and they questioned her about it based on where she lives, but in the end her "donation" was accordingly lowered.  If there ain't a ton of Jew jokes in there then I've never heard one.  The whole thing is ridiculous but it's her life.  I think she just wants something on her social calendar.

Last edited on Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:40 am by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Jan 26th, 2009 12:40 am
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Bay Shore, New York
Posts: 7311
Status: 
Offline
srossi wrote: WongLee wrote: Let me put it this way. I haven't dated a white woman for about 25 years. My ex of 15 years was Indian from British Guyana. After we split I've dated nothing but black, Puerto Rican, and Dominican chicks. They are physically beautiful and very sexy. They take good care of you and are dynamite in the sack.
Fucking reverse racist.  You make me sick.  As if white women don't have enough problems without this type of discrimination.

Watch out white boy. We don't cotton to your kind around these parts.



____________________
— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) October 8, 2009
hello @Paula_Deen you have midget pig dick and dead dog tits I hope I see you I break your fucking fat neck bitch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:50 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Would You Date Outside Of Your Race? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems