WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hey Everyone.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Apr 9th, 2009 02:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
BuddyPSHayes



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Anywhere I Damn Well Please
Posts: 3941
Status: 
Offline
Hope things take a turn for the better.



____________________


"The only area I can think of to avoid in Houston is Houston." - srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Apr 9th, 2009 03:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
Good luck and wishing you the best!



____________________
"That's what a pre-med degree will get you kids, nearly correct spelling and pissing in a bowl on Skype"-SRossi on Sunny
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Apr 9th, 2009 12:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6995
Status: 
Offline
Get well.  I'll have a good thought for you. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Apr 9th, 2009 12:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
bpickering
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 18258
Status: 
Offline
Good Luck...



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Apr 9th, 2009 02:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
retroken



Joined: Tue Jan 8th, 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 1920
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: i would like to thank everybody for the kind words.  i've been more trying to keep my wife calm, then myself. she's been a wreck. :(
keep us updated FBF...you can always count on the "entire lockeroom" here for support...you are a good dude so keep your spirits up and try to STAY STRONG

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Apr 9th, 2009 02:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 43423
Status: 
Offline
Good luck with things. Does your wife know about that hot little number in your avatar.

OR

Is that her?

 

You're cooked either way.:tongue:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Apr 9th, 2009 04:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
carpetbeggar
The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rolla


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Dangling From A Rope Of...CONFETTI!!!
Posts: 12106
Status: 
Offline
retroken wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: i would like to thank everybody for the kind words.  i've been more trying to keep my wife calm, then myself. she's been a wreck. :(
keep us updated FBF...you can always count on the "entire lockeroom" here for support...you are a good dude so keep your spirits up and try to STAY STRONG


I think Retroken summed mine and probably the majority of posters here at S&W's feelings on this, as we all seem to be a tight knit community, as far as internet message boards go. Keep us updated as I've been pulling for you since you filled me in on your health concerns last year.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Apr 14th, 2009 07:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
freebirdsforever2001
Fantasia is running wild!


Joined: Tue Jul 8th, 2008
Location: Pittsgrove, New Jersey USA
Posts: 20758
Status: 
Offline
:( i got back from the Doctors today and they are 99% sure that it's Cancer in the Lymph Nodes. i have a scheduled appointment on thursday with a doctor about a biopsy and they want it done ASAP.  my wife is worried sick that i might leave her and i feel bad about the situation.  no matter what i say, nothing helps in calming her down.



____________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Apr 14th, 2009 07:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 43423
Status: 
Offline
Sorry to hear this but it sounds like you are getting treatment from people that want to take action quickly. Hoping for the best.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Apr 14th, 2009 07:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Portalesman
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 7798
Status: 
Offline
Sorry to hear about this.  Lets hope for a speedy full recovery.



____________________
http://www.wrestlingfanssuck.com

Sixk of Portalsman and he is a total fucking loser and mark for himself. A bore. Dude has never been laid in his life.

Total piece of garbage and a reason I have left wrestling forums. drdelaware
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Apr 14th, 2009 07:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Kid_Naitch



Joined: Tue Oct 30th, 2007
Location: IOWA
Posts: 4903
Status: 
Offline
Sorry to hear that, man.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Apr 14th, 2009 11:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17866
Status: 
Offline
Keep positive and battle it to win!  We're pulling for you!



____________________
"That's what a pre-med degree will get you kids, nearly correct spelling and pissing in a bowl on Skype"-SRossi on Sunny
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Apr 15th, 2009 12:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
WongLee
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 7691
Status: 
Offline
Best of luck to you buddy. Keep a strong mental attitude above all. It will help you on the road ahead and inspire your loved ones.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Apr 15th, 2009 11:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
HarryG
Hall Of Famer


Joined: Sat Jun 28th, 2008
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Posts: 2019
Status: 
Offline
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: :( i got back from the Doctors today and they are 99% sure that it's Cancer in the Lymph Nodes. i have a scheduled appointment on thursday with a doctor about a biopsy and they want it done ASAP.  my wife is worried sick that i might leave her and i feel bad about the situation.  no matter what i say, nothing helps in calming her down.
I am sorry.  But...I don't think any words could help.  Just being yourself and being with your loved ones is a very strong medicine for worried hearts.  I'm keeping you in mind.  Keep fighting.



____________________
Trying to find my way back....
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Apr 15th, 2009 11:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6995
Status: 
Offline
HarryG wrote: freebirdsforever2001 wrote: :( i got back from the Doctors today and they are 99% sure that it's Cancer in the Lymph Nodes. i have a scheduled appointment on thursday with a doctor about a biopsy and they want it done ASAP.  my wife is worried sick that i might leave her and i feel bad about the situation.  no matter what i say, nothing helps in calming her down.
I am sorry.  But...I don't think any words could help.  Just being yourself and being with your loved ones is a very strong medicine for worried hearts.  I'm keeping you in mind.  Keep fighting.

Free, where are you going for your treatments?  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:13 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Hey Everyone. Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems