|Some of these "charges" are absoltely ridiculous. Even MORE proof most cops are fucking dicklicks:
Blabbermouth.net reports that according to The Daily News Online, the following people were arrested at Darien Lake Theme Park Resort in Darien, New York during Friday's (June 26) Def Leppard/Poison concert, the Genesee County Sheriff’s Office said:
* Murad R. , 35, of Buffalo, was charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly wrestling with security officers trying to evict him for urinating in the seating area of the concert.
* Terence W., 32, of Webster, was charged with second-degree harassment for allegedly shoving a security officer twice while attempting to find a lost friend.
* Jeanine K., 36, of West Seneca, was charged with second-degree harassment for allegedly poking another person in the face with her finger.
* Jeffrey E., 41, of Buffalo, was charged with trespass after allegedly climbing onto the stage of the Performing Arts Center without permission after the concert ended.
* Joshua M., 28, of Rochester, was charged with second-degree harassment for allegedly punching another person in the face and knocking him to the ground.
* Sharon W., 33, of Rochester, was charged with second-degree harassment for allegedly striking a security officer in the chest and attempting to kick him in the groin.
All of the suspects were issued appearance tickets for 9:30 a.m. July 15 in Darien Town Court.
In addition, Scott Q., 37, of Charlotte, N.C., was charged with trespass after allegedly jumping over a fence and gaining access to the backstage area of the Performing Arts Center with having proper pass or permission.
He was arraigned in Darien Town Court and committed to jail in lieu of $200 bail. He is scheduled to return to court at 9:30 a.m. July 15.
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)