WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Profile Topics Posts
Posts by lplp
79 postsShowing posts 1-20 of 79

General Discussion > $5 A Gallon Gasoline? (19 replies - 1321 views)

In Nantucket we're already up around $4.85 I believe. For a while now. Luckily it's small, so you don't have to drive too far to ...   Mon Feb 20th, 2012 09:50 pm

General Discussion > Clarence Clemons Suffers a Stroke -- RIP Clarence Clemons (21 replies - 1533 views)

"Faster than a speeding locomotive. Able to leap tall women in a single bound..." Seeing him play live and how much the crowds loved him was truly ...   Mon Jun 20th, 2011 12:47 pm

Pro Wrestling > Did Foreman's victory cause Backlund to get the title a 2nd time? (6 replies - 808 views)

When Backlund was parading around with his regained belt, Vince and Gorilla  compared him to what George Foreman had just done in boxing. That was certainly on ...   Tue May 24th, 2011 02:27 am

Pro Wrestling > Your Opinion: Bob Backlund's Title Reign 1978-1983 (39 replies - 5102 views)

I'd say Great for the entire overall run. I wasn't a fan of the singlet and crewcut, but 6 years on top with generally great ...   Thu Apr 28th, 2011 11:54 am

Pro Wrestling > What Former Star Would You Like To See Return To The WWE? (36 replies - 2582 views)

clawmaster wrote: Mister Bob Backlund Definitely. Jim Ross said he turned down the Hall of Fame because he feels he still has one more good run in ...   Wed Apr 6th, 2011 08:26 pm

The Clawmaster's Archives > Backlund vs. Andre Japan Tag (5 replies - 1282 views)

Any memorable pics from that one? Maybe Bob doing the 1 arm lift and depositing Andre on the turnbuckle or hitting Andre with the atomic kneedrop? I ...   Wed Apr 6th, 2011 12:12 am

The Clawmaster's Archives > Backlund vs. Andre Japan Tag (5 replies - 1282 views)

So is it safe to say that this is not on video or pictures anywhere? ...   Mon Apr 4th, 2011 10:36 pm

The Clawmaster's Archives > Backlund vs. Andre Japan Tag (5 replies - 1282 views)

I remember reading a few years back that Bob Backlund and Andre the Giant were on opposite sides in a tag match in Japan in ...   Mon Apr 4th, 2011 12:10 am

General Discussion > Bank Money-Grab ~ $5 ATM Fees (23 replies - 1791 views)

srossi wrote: dogfacedgremlin34 wrote: mike3775 wrote: gwlee7 wrote: some stores (I know for sure the Walgreens here) are now hittting you up for a $1.00 ...   Fri Apr 1st, 2011 09:39 am

General Discussion > Greatest Pop Song Ever Written??? (36 replies - 3175 views)

Based on its continued popularity, Don't Stop Believin' by Journey I'd also throw in Born to Run as a great one ...   Tue Mar 22nd, 2011 08:18 am

Pro Wrestling > Travel Stories (17 replies - 2223 views)

I remember traveling, at sixteen, with two friends from Staten Island to Madison Square Garden on the cold night of January 23, 1984  to see Hulk Hogan take ...   Fri Mar 18th, 2011 08:16 am

Pro Wrestling > tony atlas book out (31 replies - 5202 views)

I was checking out the Crowbar Press site and those books do look interesting. Is the JJ Dillon book the one to get first? Also, ...   Wed Mar 9th, 2011 12:49 am

General Discussion > Greatest TV Character Of Alltime (78 replies - 6456 views)

A few more good ones: Montgomery Burns Sideshow Bob Ed Norton Tatoo (Fantasy Island) Frank Drebin (Police Squad) ...   Tue Sep 7th, 2010 12:11 am

General Discussion > Waitress Fired Because Of Her Facebook Comments (17 replies - 2223 views)

DaNkinator wrote: Question though, you say it was "brought to your attention".....how was that done?  By a co-worker that she's friends with?  Or did you ...   Mon May 24th, 2010 01:20 am

General Discussion > Waitress Fired Because Of Her Facebook Comments (17 replies - 2223 views)

If these nice people got mocked for giving her generous gratuities, what kind of useless venom would she post on Facebook about the entire concept of this ...   Wed May 19th, 2010 04:43 am

General Discussion > Waitress Fired Because Of Her Facebook Comments (17 replies - 2223 views)

Ironically, her and the restaurant parted ways today. An super expensive Odwalla juice (of all possible bottled and fountain drinks) and Snicker Bar, not rung in the register, ...   Tue May 18th, 2010 11:29 pm

General Discussion > Waitress Fired Because Of Her Facebook Comments (17 replies - 2223 views)

Funny that you brought this up. I manage a restaurant and last month it was brought to my attention that one of my bartender/waitresses posted ...   Tue May 18th, 2010 09:33 am

General Discussion > Domino's Pizza Employee Takes Bank Deposits ~ Gambles It Away And Loses It All (4 replies - 482 views)

What if he just took one quick shot on the roulette wheel, red and black? Half chance of winning. Quite interesting if he wins and ...   Fri May 7th, 2010 08:18 pm

Pro Wrestling > Have you seen Andre the Giant live? (42 replies - 2691 views)

A bunch at MSG. Most memorable was seeing him a few times in small gyms in Staten Island in the late 70's. Once against Spiros Arion ...   Mon Feb 22nd, 2010 03:35 am

Pro Wrestling > Who was your first favorite wrestler (48 replies - 2688 views)

Andre the Giant (around 1978).  Captivating to watch for a young kid. Then Backlund. ...   Tue Feb 9th, 2010 11:16 pm


 Current time is 03:25 pm
   1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page


UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems