WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Profile Topics Posts
Posts by KGB
1371 postsShowing posts 1-20 of 1371

General Discussion > So Will We Be Reduced To Total Anarchy? (67 replies - 1065 views)

srossi wrote: That’s a ridiculously long post made in response to a simple statement about the passage of time. I’m not sure what your point was ...   Sat May 30th, 2020 08:44 pm

General Discussion > So Will We Be Reduced To Total Anarchy? (67 replies - 1065 views)

srossi wrote: silentkiller wrote: KGB wrote: tamalie wrote: KGB wrote: tamalie wrote: However, the rioting and looting beyond that particular location is mainly opportunists of ...   Sat May 30th, 2020 05:04 pm

Pro Wrestling > Would You Go? (16 replies - 244 views)

BitterOldMan wrote: I'm not going to any sporting event or large public gathering until a vaccine is developed and proven to work. And if a vaccine's ...   Sat May 30th, 2020 01:57 am

General Discussion > So Will We Be Reduced To Total Anarchy? (67 replies - 1065 views)

tamalie wrote: KGB wrote: tamalie wrote: However, the rioting and looting beyond that particular location is mainly opportunists of various types taking advantage of this ...   Fri May 29th, 2020 04:57 pm

General Discussion > YOUR OPINION: MASKS (17 replies - 335 views)

Show me a replicable study that proves their effectiveness and I'll reconsider my distaste for them. And look, if they're really as effective as ...   Fri May 29th, 2020 01:36 pm

General Discussion > So Will We Be Reduced To Total Anarchy? (67 replies - 1065 views)

tamalie wrote: However, the rioting and looting beyond that particular location is mainly opportunists of various types taking advantage of this guy's death to push ...   Fri May 29th, 2020 01:30 pm

General Discussion > Biden is at it again (8 replies - 355 views)

srossi wrote: Franchise wrote: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/joe-biden-fart-noise-tom-wolf Crazy times  Unless his aashole was mic’d, I doubt it would’ve been that clear.  What about the fart that was heard at WrestleMania ...   Thu May 28th, 2020 02:59 pm

General Discussion > Biden is at it again (8 replies - 355 views)

I agree with srossi. I saw lots of people trying to pick on Joe for this one, but this is one that I think ...   Wed May 27th, 2020 11:07 am

General Discussion > Aaron Judge's Squeeze Gets Popped for DUI...Name-drops the Big Guy to Hero (6 replies - 166 views)

When you said she name dropped to a hero, I thought she was in an Aldi or Home Depot or something... ...   Tue May 26th, 2020 09:09 pm

General Discussion > Corona Virus...Real or Fake News (867 replies - 26707 views)

Dammit. I hate clicking on Tim Pool links because then they won't stop showing up in my recommends. I swear, the guy posts ...   Sun May 24th, 2020 02:35 pm

General Discussion > Biden says 'you ain't black' if torn between him and Trump, in dustup with Charlamagne tha God (19 replies - 490 views)

Seriously, what are the D's going to do? They can't possibly continue running this man, can they? He's been locked up at home ...   Fri May 22nd, 2020 05:09 pm

General Discussion > Corona Virus...Real or Fake News (867 replies - 26707 views)

Spatulapup wrote: Trump refuses to wear a mask. He finally revealed the reason. He said he does not want to give the press the satisfaction ...   Thu May 21st, 2020 09:24 pm

General Discussion > Virginia Family Finds Bag Stuffed With $1M On Side Of The Road (14 replies - 198 views)

If you had Jimmy Conway as your financial advisor you could make it work. Or die trying. ...   Wed May 20th, 2020 03:25 pm

General Discussion > Virginia Family Finds Bag Stuffed With $1M On Side Of The Road (14 replies - 198 views)

srossi wrote: It has nothing to do with being moral. If you try to spend that kind of money you're an idiot but there's a ...   Wed May 20th, 2020 02:48 pm


 Current time is 02:22 pm
   1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  Next Page Last Page


UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems