WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Heenan Fan

Profile Topics Posts
Posts by Heenan Fan
615 postsShowing posts 1-20 of 615

Games, Contests & Tournaments > Pro Wrestling A-Z Game (86 replies - 949 views)

H- Hunter Hearst Helmsley ...   Wed Mar 20th, 2019 10:45 pm

Games, Contests & Tournaments > WIN A PIZZA -- GUESS THE SCORE -- A's vs MARINERS WEDNESDAY 3-20-19 (7 replies - 50 views)

Oak 5 Sea 3 ...   Wed Mar 20th, 2019 02:58 am

Games, Contests & Tournaments > RAW RATINGS PICK EM POOL MONDAY 3-18-19 (6 replies - 56 views)

Did I win? ...   Wed Mar 20th, 2019 02:46 am

Sports Talk > All Purpose Post-Super Bowl NFL Thread (97 replies - 1189 views)

Benlen wrote: Raiders sign Vontaze Burfict. He got suspended once for his hit on Antonio Brown. Wonder how that's gonna turn out.WOW! They desperately need a ...   Wed Mar 20th, 2019 02:40 am

Sports Talk > Vontaze Burfict Released (14 replies - 172 views)

Franchise wrote: Heenan Fan wrote: Franchise wrote: Dude was a tackling machine in 2013So was Aldon Smith. What's your point? He made a lot of tackles ...   Wed Mar 20th, 2019 02:36 am

General Discussion > Woodstock 50 Lineup Announced (16 replies - 271 views)

Principal_Raditch wrote: John Fogerty was old when I was in grade school.John "Old" Fogerty might of been old when we were in grade school, but ...   Wed Mar 20th, 2019 02:33 am

Pro Wrestling > Harlem Heat to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2019 (14 replies - 421 views)

Stevie Ray ended Rick Martel's career with his ignorant version of the pedigree finisher (and hurt several others because he couldn't work), not to mention ...   Tue Mar 19th, 2019 07:43 am

Pro Wrestling > WrestleMania card thread (25 replies - 414 views)

Because Smackdown is the redheaded stepchild of WWE, even though I honestly think Smackdown is a slightly more entertaining show than the horrible MN Raw. ...   Tue Mar 19th, 2019 07:35 am

Pro Wrestling > In Memory Of ... (35 replies - 13853 views)

Roger Kirby passed away yesterday. http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Wrestling/2019/03/18/22794471.html ...   Tue Mar 19th, 2019 07:24 am

Sports Talk > Vontaze Burfict Released (14 replies - 172 views)

Franchise wrote: Dude was a tackling machine in 2013So was Aldon Smith. What's your point? ...   Tue Mar 19th, 2019 07:15 am

Pro Wrestling > WrestleMania card thread (25 replies - 414 views)

I'm too lazy to give a poop to form my own opinion on WWE Mania. So I'll just say, I agree with what Kriss has ...   Tue Mar 19th, 2019 07:05 am

Sports Talk > Vontaze Burfict Released (14 replies - 172 views)

Principal_Raditch wrote: The guy hasn't played a full season since 2013. Not even worth signing since he'll be injured in pre season.Which means John Lynch ...   Tue Mar 19th, 2019 01:27 am

Games, Contests & Tournaments > AUTO CLUB 400 PICK EM POOL SUNDAY 3-17-19 (9 replies - 86 views)

Thank you beej. I think I'll wait until after I win THE GRAND SALAMI AAF SATURDAY-SUNDAY contest before I contact Hammetime though. ...   Sun Mar 17th, 2019 10:58 pm

Games, Contests & Tournaments > AUTO CLUB 400 PICK EM POOL SUNDAY 3-17-19 (9 replies - 86 views)

Where do I get paid? #200 ...   Sun Mar 17th, 2019 10:42 pm

Sports Talk > Bet On Cleveland Going To The Super Bowl or The Apocalypse Occurring! (15 replies - 263 views)

katook wrote: No offense Heenan Fan, but I don't want you to fellate me. Nor do I wish to buttfuck you. However you are propably correct, it ...   Sun Mar 17th, 2019 06:03 am

General Discussion > Gimme An Over-Rated Singer Or Band (45 replies - 1222 views)

Janis Joplin. All of her hits were covers except for her final recording (which was released after her death), Mercedes-Benz. And that album mostly sold ...   Sun Mar 17th, 2019 04:28 am

General Discussion > What Could You Not Do Without? (14 replies - 296 views)

Certainly A/C would be one, even more than a heater. ...   Sun Mar 17th, 2019 03:59 am

Sports Talk > Bet On Cleveland Going To The Super Bowl or The Apocalypse Occurring! (15 replies - 263 views)

I could, but i won't. ...   Sun Mar 17th, 2019 01:31 am

Sports Talk > Le’Veon Bell To The Jets (8 replies - 131 views)

Jets fan for 40 years. I'm not excited by this at all. I think Bell's numbers might be inflated by the fact that opposing defenses ...   Sun Mar 17th, 2019 01:30 am


 Current time is 10:14 pm
   1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  Next Page Last Page


UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems