WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Creatchman VS Farouk  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 12:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Just because I love it. 

 


Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 01:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
freebirdsforever2001

 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Who was the Heel out of these Two?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 01:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vintage Wrestling



Joined: Wed Jan 30th, 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 1086
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
That movie rules in every possible way. Even the soundtrack is completely out of hand.



____________________
HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS HUSS
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 01:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
freebirdsforever2001 wrote:
Who was the Heel out of these Two?

Farouk. He was managing The (Nobel) Sheik and Creatchman is with Ox Baker.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 01:40 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Eddie Creatchman was pure GOLD in Montreal.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 02:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17817
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
CanadianHorseman wrote: Eddie Creatchman was pure GOLD in Montreal.
This. Absolutely awesome.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 02:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
khawk wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: Eddie Creatchman was pure GOLD in Montreal.
This. Absolutely awesome.

Too bad none of that talent was passed on to Floyd. :X



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 02:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17817
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
CanadianHorseman wrote: khawk wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: Eddie Creatchman was pure GOLD in Montreal.
This. Absolutely awesome.

Too bad none of that talent was passed on to Floyd. :X

I actually didn't mind Floyd all that much, as long as you weren't comparing him to poppa.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 02:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
khawk wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: khawk wrote: CanadianHorseman wrote: Eddie Creatchman was pure GOLD in Montreal.
This. Absolutely awesome.

Too bad none of that talent was passed on to Floyd. :X

I actually didn't mind Floyd all that much, as long as you weren't comparing him to poppa.

Good point - maybe I expected too much based soley on his bloodlines.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 03:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
the squared circle



Joined: Thu Feb 21st, 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8263
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I may be the only one on this site that has never seen the film. I've seen parts here and there, but not the whole thing. I picked it up about two dozen times in the mid 80's at the video store, but always ended up renting a Coliseum Video instead.

And yes, what little I have seen of Creatchman in Montreal, was fantastic. Floyd was no Eddie, but he was hilarious in his own right. Heard him a few times on commentary, and he made me laugh hard.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 03:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
bpickering
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 19038
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
the squared circle wrote: I may be the only one on this site that has never seen the film. I've seen parts here and there, but not the whole thing. I picked it up about two dozen times in the mid 80's at the video store, but always ended up renting a Coliseum Video instead.

And yes, what little I have seen of Creatchman in Montreal, was fantastic. Floyd was no Eddie, but he was hilarious in his own right. Heard him a few times on commentary, and he made me laugh hard.

Your not the only one. I never saw it either.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016 REBORN 2021
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 01:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Count Grog
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 21st, 2007
Location: Fuquay Varina, NC, USA
Posts: 15701
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I have the film (actually think I bought it 10 years ago off ebay from Beej)

But have never seen any of Creachman's Montreal stuff (or any Montreal stuff)  who can hook a brother up?



____________________
Most people don't care if you're telling them the truth or if you're telling them a lie, as long as they're entertained by it. - Tom Waits

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 10th, 2010 01:52 am
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
BigJ



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: The Bottom Of Lake Millerton
Posts: 6932
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
This movie makes no damned sense.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 10th, 2010 06:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
clawmaster
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: The Bowels Of East Central Illinois
Posts: 48214
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
BigJ wrote: This movie makes no damned sense.
Sure it does. The theme of the movie is to find someone to stop The Sheik.



____________________
"We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls" 2112 By Rush!!
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 10th, 2010 11:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
tofu_chipmunk



Joined: Wed Aug 5th, 2009
Location: Suburban Fatlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 6678
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
clawmaster wrote: BigJ wrote: This movie makes no damned sense.
Sure it does. The theme of the movie is to find someone to stop The Sheik.

The dumbasses should have brought in Atsushi Onita and Tarzan Goto to do the dirty work.  And they needed to bring the flaming barbed wire, you can't leave that behind.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 11:28 am  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Creatchman VS Farouk Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems