WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
WWE on Peacock  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Jul 30th, 2022 09:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
256th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 61994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
WWE Network debuted a new series called “This Is Awesome”, which is basically a clip show with a different theme every episode. The first show is about the greatest Summerslam moments. It’s hosted by gamer Greg Miller and features some current stars including Miz, Riddle, Otis, and Ezekiel commenting on the moments. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Aug 19th, 2022 07:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
257th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 61994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
The Broken Skull Sessions with Charlotte is up now. Not much of interest, just the same stories we've heard before. At the end, they get into the Becky belt shoot incident and Charlotte swears she dropped the belt by accident, so she's full of shit. Then she's asked her opinion on Sasha and Naomi walking out and she basically doesn't want to comment because she wasn't there. Austin gives his brief thoughts too and compares it to his walk-put before the Lesnar match and says, "I worked myself into a shoot and I stand by what I worked myself into. No judgements."



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Aug 19th, 2022 08:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
258th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 10964
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: The Broken Skull Sessions with Charlotte is up now. Not much of interest, just the same stories we've heard before. At the end, they get into the Becky belt shoot incident and Charlotte swears she dropped the belt by accident, so she's full of shit. Then she's asked her opinion on Sasha and Naomi walking out and she basically doesn't want to comment because she wasn't there. Austin gives his brief thoughts too and compares it to his walk-put before the Lesnar match and says, "I worked myself into a shoot and I stand by what I worked myself into. No judgements."

Did they talk about the Nia Jax match?



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Aug 19th, 2022 08:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
259th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 61994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kriss wrote: srossi wrote: The Broken Skull Sessions with Charlotte is up now. Not much of interest, just the same stories we've heard before. At the end, they get into the Becky belt shoot incident and Charlotte swears she dropped the belt by accident, so she's full of shit. Then she's asked her opinion on Sasha and Naomi walking out and she basically doesn't want to comment because she wasn't there. Austin gives his brief thoughts too and compares it to his walk-put before the Lesnar match and says, "I worked myself into a shoot and I stand by what I worked myself into. No judgements."

Did they talk about the Nia Jax match?

No.  Never mentioned her at all.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 06:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
260th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 61994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Is there any new content on WWE Network anymore aside from PPVs? Since the last episode of NXT UK, I haven't seen one second of it. I check sometimes and nothing is there as far as new content except a long list of UK indy shows. There's other stuff on Peacock that I guess makes the $5 worth it (barely), but I can find the PPVs elsewhere and no longer see the need to have WWE Network. I wonder if in a post-Vince world if they will re-prioritize it. It was so fantastic at the beginning.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 07:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
261st Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 19451
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
They dropped some maple leaf garden shows and a Hamilton show from 1988 a few days ago, most of which had never been seen in full show form (some partials put together by Richard Land did exist).

So there’s that.



____________________
"It never hurts to use plain language when people are fucking stupid."--gwlee

"wrestling fans need to start taking showers it makes no sense to smell the way they smell"--kk18

"Lard is a food group in Arkansas."-Raditch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 07:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
262nd Post
indikator

 

Joined: Fri Jan 23rd, 2009
Location: Bratenwender City, Germany
Posts: 2616
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Didn't they also upload a Roy Shire vs Rito Romero match from Dallas 1954?

Where can I follow what is getting uploaded?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 07:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
263rd Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 19451
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I mostly followed this thread to be honest. Lol

The oldie you’re talking about I had not heard of being put up unless that was done quite a while back, in which case I likely have saved someplace.



____________________
"It never hurts to use plain language when people are fucking stupid."--gwlee

"wrestling fans need to start taking showers it makes no sense to smell the way they smell"--kk18

"Lard is a food group in Arkansas."-Raditch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 07:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
264th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 61994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
khawk wrote: They dropped some maple leaf garden shows and a Hamilton show from 1988 a few days ago, most of which had never been seen in full show form (some partials put together by Richard Land did exist).

So there’s that.

It’s not under New Releases. I don’t know where to find the classic drops anymore, and no one seems to ever tell subscribers what’s been dropped. The last time I can remember official announcements of drops was during the “Hidden Gems” days. They just don’t care anymore. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 07:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
265th Post
cookie32723



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 3657
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
indikator wrote: Didn't they also upload a Roy Shire vs Rito Romero match from Dallas 1954?

Where can I follow what is getting uploaded?

There are a few threads on Reddit where some guy had an algorithm that pulls any new uploads day to day. I used to check his posts frequently but the last few years with the new uploads really drying up I rarely if ever check anymore. 



____________________
If data, science, and logic offends someone, then they probably need to be offended.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 09:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
266th Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 19451
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: khawk wrote: They dropped some maple leaf garden shows and a Hamilton show from 1988 a few days ago, most of which had never been seen in full show form (some partials put together by Richard Land did exist).

So there’s that.

It’s not under New Releases. I don’t know where to find the classic drops anymore, and no one seems to ever tell subscribers what’s been dropped. The last time I can remember official announcements of drops was during the “Hidden Gems” days. They just don’t care anymore. 
I read about it on another site (Pro Wrestling only I think) and actually found four of the cards on YouTube already, which I quickly grabbed. TigerUppercut81 I think is the uploader, he has tons of the old house shows. 



____________________
"It never hurts to use plain language when people are fucking stupid."--gwlee

"wrestling fans need to start taking showers it makes no sense to smell the way they smell"--kk18

"Lard is a food group in Arkansas."-Raditch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 10:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
267th Post
bpickering
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 19991
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: khawk wrote: They dropped some maple leaf garden shows and a Hamilton show from 1988 a few days ago, most of which had never been seen in full show form (some partials put together by Richard Land did exist).

So there’s that.

It’s not under New Releases. I don’t know where to find the classic drops anymore, and no one seems to ever tell subscribers what’s been dropped. The last time I can remember official announcements of drops was during the “Hidden Gems” days. They just don’t care anymore. 

Under In Ring then old school  



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 11:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
268th Post
Boz1515



Joined: Sat May 26th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 3196
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Yeah, it would be great if they'd announce this stuff.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Sep 25th, 2022 04:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
269th Post
Qaenos

 

Joined: Tue Jan 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 1230
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Taking the stuff WWE uploads on WWE Network and re-uploading it to YouTube so anyone can watch it for free is the absolute best way to make sure WWE doesn't upload anymore.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 25th, 2022 04:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
270th Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 19451
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
To a point I agree but they obviously aren’t looking too hard to find them, plus the old school stuff is likely not looked at as a big draw for their subs to increase.

So I don’t think it makes too much difference. If you want to find them outside of YouTube it’s not that difficult either.



____________________
"It never hurts to use plain language when people are fucking stupid."--gwlee

"wrestling fans need to start taking showers it makes no sense to smell the way they smell"--kk18

"Lard is a food group in Arkansas."-Raditch
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:26 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE on Peacock Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems