WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > US Police now performing snuff theatre

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
US Police now performing snuff theatre  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 03:27 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 5506
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Florida police shoot 73-year-old woman Mary Knowlton dead by accident during training exercise

I blame the 2nd Amendment.  If there were more right to bear arms, the audience could have annihilated the police and saved countless innocents.

Last edited on Thu Aug 11th, 2016 03:27 am by kargol



____________________
superfunkymean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 03:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
WongLee
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: East Patchogue, New York
Posts: 8838
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Oh I'm sure the cop haters like Rossi will be all over this one. I for one will reserve judgement until all the facts are in. Also the toxicology reports will no doubt show that this woman was under the influence of PCP. Officer Coel who allegedly may have possibly pulled the trigger, was terminated from the Miramar PD for using excessive force, but I'm sure we all know that he was railroaded by overzealous cop hating colored people. Officer Coel was also in the news about three months ago when he set his K9 on a bicyclist who didn't have his helmet on. That pussy tried to make a federal case out of it. What I say to the fag bicyclist is don't break the law, and you won't ever under any circumstances have any trouble at all with the police officers who do the most dangerous job in the entire country and put their lives on the line every day for you and me. I hope Rossi and Raditch are happy.



____________________
"Did Scott Hall fuck Mike Johnson's wife?"

Kriss in the Scott Hall will be dead soon thread
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 04:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
stingmark

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9440
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
kargol wrote: Florida police shoot 73-year-old woman Mary Knowlton dead by accident during training exercise

I blame the 2nd Amendment.  If there were more right to bear arms, the audience could have annihilated the police and saved countless innocents.


The cops will just claim they " feared for their lives" or "he/she reached for my weapon", they'll then be "investigated by their own department" and will be found INNOCENT of all charges(if any)



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 04:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
WongLee
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: East Patchogue, New York
Posts: 8838
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
stingmark wrote: kargol wrote: Florida police shoot 73-year-old woman Mary Knowlton dead by accident during training exercise

I blame the 2nd Amendment.  If there were more right to bear arms, the audience could have annihilated the police and saved countless innocents.


The cops will just claim they " feared for their lives" or "he/she reached for my weapon", they'll then be "investigated by their own department" and will be found INNOCENT of all charges(if any)
You forgot the paid vacation while the "investigation" goes on.



____________________
"Did Scott Hall fuck Mike Johnson's wife?"

Kriss in the Scott Hall will be dead soon thread
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 04:35 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
CanadianHorseman



Joined: Fri Nov 2nd, 2007
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Posts: 14017
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
WongLee wrote: Oh I'm sure the cop haters like Rossi will be all over this one. 
Not to pile on srossi but when I saw the title of this thread I was 100% certain he started it. :tongue:



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 03:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5821
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Interesting how for the police it's an accident when it meets the exact definition of Florida's negligent homicide statute.

Read this article:

http://americannewsx.com/politics/police-gunning-73-year-old-woman-jim-wright/



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 05:54 am  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > US Police now performing snuff theatre Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems