WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Corona Virus...Real or Fake News

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Corona Virus...Real or Fake News  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Apr 8th, 2021 02:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
1921st Post
The Ultimate Sin
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 10719
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: srossi wrote: Ted Nugent: "You know, I guess I would ask you, because I'm addicted to truth, logic and common sense, and my common sense meter would demand the answer to, why weren't we shut down for COVID-1 through -18? There was a COVID-1, and there was a COVID-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -7, -8, -9, -10, -11, -12, -13, -14, -15, -16, -17, -18. COVID-1 through -18 didn't shut anything down.”

I’m actually flabbergasted that this is a real quote. We all know he’s not a Mensa member but this is over-the-too stupidity for anyone. It’s been a year and everyone knows why it’s called Covid-19 by now, and for this guy to actually think this is mind-boggling. I’m almost afraid to ask, but is it actually a talking point on far right news that there were 18 previous Covids?

Now I’m going through the classic comments. 

“Ted once told me about Trent Reznor's previous band Eight Inch Nails.”

“Does he also think there were 181 other blink bands ? 😆”

”I still haven’t gotten around to watching the first 12 Apollo movies”

I’ll be reading these all night. 


I want to know if Malcom I through IX got murdered too.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Apr 8th, 2021 12:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1922nd Post
BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 744
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Ted Nugent: "You know, I guess I would ask you, because I'm addicted to truth, logic and common sense, and my common sense meter would demand the answer to, why weren't we shut down for COVID-1 through -18? There was a COVID-1, and there was a COVID-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -7, -8, -9, -10, -11, -12, -13, -14, -15, -16, -17, -18. COVID-1 through -18 didn't shut anything down.”

I’m actually flabbergasted that this is a real quote. We all know he’s not a Mensa member but this is over-the-too stupidity for anyone. It’s been a year and everyone knows why it’s called Covid-19 by now, and for this guy to actually think this is mind-boggling. I’m almost afraid to ask, but is it actually a talking point on far right news that there were 18 previous Covids?
Kellyane Conway (aka Satan's Trophy Wife) made similar comments on "Fox and Friends" about a year back. You'd have to wonder if this is the source for the guy who dodged the draft by shitting himself for a week and ingesting huge amounts of illegal drugs prior to his draft physical.



____________________
Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative. - John Stuart Mill
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Apr 8th, 2021 07:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1923rd Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 7182
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
I broke down and went ahead and took the Johnson and Johnson vaccine Tues morning. By that night I was feeling like hell, I barely slept all night I ached so bad and felt like death...by 5pm yesterday I started to feel better but I'm still weak as hell today...it is what it is I guess, at least I wasn't as bad as Jan was last week..

Now I got my vaccine card, I'm gonna shove that fucker in everyone's face that gets onto me for not wearing as mask now lol..



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Apr 9th, 2021 12:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
1924th Post
sportatorium roach



Joined: Tue Oct 16th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1159
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
The next big story I'm waiting on is if vaccinated people have to get a booster or not.

Last edited on Fri Apr 9th, 2021 12:53 am by sportatorium roach

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Apr 9th, 2021 01:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
1925th Post
Big Garea Fan

 

Joined: Wed Mar 4th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 3645
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
sportatorium roach wrote: The next big story I'm waiting on is if vaccinated people have to get a booster or not.
I think that the answer to this is yes and they already know it. They are just waiting until they get the initial vaccine into everybody's arms before they announce it. They don't have the infrastructure in place to produce the boosters and to produce the initial vaccines nor would they be able to handle jabbing even more people per day than they do now. Health systems that are currently running large mass vaccination sites are already at their breaking points since the vaccination sites are taking resources away from other health system projects and responsibilities.

Last edited on Fri Apr 9th, 2021 01:47 am by Big Garea Fan

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Apr 9th, 2021 03:59 am
  PM Quote Reply
1926th Post
The Ultimate Sin
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 10719
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
BitterOldMan wrote: srossi wrote: Ted Nugent: "You know, I guess I would ask you, because I'm addicted to truth, logic and common sense, and my common sense meter would demand the answer to, why weren't we shut down for COVID-1 through -18? There was a COVID-1, and there was a COVID-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -7, -8, -9, -10, -11, -12, -13, -14, -15, -16, -17, -18. COVID-1 through -18 didn't shut anything down.”

I’m actually flabbergasted that this is a real quote. We all know he’s not a Mensa member but this is over-the-too stupidity for anyone. It’s been a year and everyone knows why it’s called Covid-19 by now, and for this guy to actually think this is mind-boggling. I’m almost afraid to ask, but is it actually a talking point on far right news that there were 18 previous Covids?
Kellyane Conway (aka Satan's Trophy Wife) made similar comments on "Fox and Friends" about a year back. You'd have to wonder if this is the source for the guy who dodged the draft by shitting himself for a week and ingesting huge amounts of illegal drugs prior to his draft physical.

What ever happened to that crazy bitch?  Did she post nudes of her daughter or did her daughter do it & blame her?



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Apr 9th, 2021 05:54 am
  PM Quote Reply
1927th Post
Blazer
MR HOCKEY


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 8138
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
sportatorium roach wrote: The next big story I'm waiting on is if vaccinated people have to get a booster or not.
Another story that’s developing now is that kids are going to need to be vaccinated.  They’re already pushing that kids are susceptible to the UK Variant.  I’m a bit uncomfortable with that.



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Apr 9th, 2021 02:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1928th Post
Big Garea Fan

 

Joined: Wed Mar 4th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 3645
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Hospitalizations are going up by approximately 20-30 cases per day here and have so for the past 3 weeks or so. Deaths are also increasing by about 20 per day. Surprisingly, about half of these hospitalizations and deaths are not elderly and medically frail people. Instead, they are previously healthy people between 20-40 years of age and are being blamed on the UK variant.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Apr 9th, 2021 03:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1929th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56350
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
The Ultimate Sin wrote: BitterOldMan wrote: srossi wrote: Ted Nugent: "You know, I guess I would ask you, because I'm addicted to truth, logic and common sense, and my common sense meter would demand the answer to, why weren't we shut down for COVID-1 through -18? There was a COVID-1, and there was a COVID-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -7, -8, -9, -10, -11, -12, -13, -14, -15, -16, -17, -18. COVID-1 through -18 didn't shut anything down.”

I’m actually flabbergasted that this is a real quote. We all know he’s not a Mensa member but this is over-the-too stupidity for anyone. It’s been a year and everyone knows why it’s called Covid-19 by now, and for this guy to actually think this is mind-boggling. I’m almost afraid to ask, but is it actually a talking point on far right news that there were 18 previous Covids?
Kellyane Conway (aka Satan's Trophy Wife) made similar comments on "Fox and Friends" about a year back. You'd have to wonder if this is the source for the guy who dodged the draft by shitting himself for a week and ingesting huge amounts of illegal drugs prior to his draft physical.

What ever happened to that crazy bitch?  Did she post nudes of her daughter or did her daughter do it & blame her?

She posted nudes of her underage daughter and wound up with about 20 cops outside of her house one morning.  Haven't heard anything since then.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 12th, 2021 04:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1930th Post
Big Garea Fan

 

Joined: Wed Mar 4th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 3645
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Big Garea Fan wrote: sportatorium roach wrote: The next big story I'm waiting on is if vaccinated people have to get a booster or not.
I think that the answer to this is yes and they already know it. They are just waiting until they get the initial vaccine into everybody's arms before they announce it. They don't have the infrastructure in place to produce the boosters and to produce the initial vaccines nor would they be able to handle jabbing even more people per day than they do now. Health systems that are currently running large mass vaccination sites are already at their breaking points since the vaccination sites are taking resources away from other health system projects and responsibilities.

According to an Iraqi study, the South African variant evades the Pfizer vaccine. There has only been 453 cases reported in the US so far.


https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/south-african-variant-may-evade-161304827.html

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 12th, 2021 05:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1931st Post
Blazer
MR HOCKEY


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 8138
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Big Garea Fan wrote: Big Garea Fan wrote: sportatorium roach wrote: The next big story I'm waiting on is if vaccinated people have to get a booster or not.
I think that the answer to this is yes and they already know it. They are just waiting until they get the initial vaccine into everybody's arms before they announce it. They don't have the infrastructure in place to produce the boosters and to produce the initial vaccines nor would they be able to handle jabbing even more people per day than they do now. Health systems that are currently running large mass vaccination sites are already at their breaking points since the vaccination sites are taking resources away from other health system projects and responsibilities.

According to an Iraqi study, the South African variant evades the Pfizer vaccine. There has only been 453 cases reported in the US so far.


https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/south-african-variant-may-evade-161304827.html

Welp, this is completely shitty news if true.  We'll need to wait for more data, and I'm sure there will be 20 different takes on this, with the CDC and Fauci saying bullshit.  



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 12th, 2021 06:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1932nd Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56350
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Blazer wrote: Big Garea Fan wrote: Big Garea Fan wrote: sportatorium roach wrote: The next big story I'm waiting on is if vaccinated people have to get a booster or not.
I think that the answer to this is yes and they already know it. They are just waiting until they get the initial vaccine into everybody's arms before they announce it. They don't have the infrastructure in place to produce the boosters and to produce the initial vaccines nor would they be able to handle jabbing even more people per day than they do now. Health systems that are currently running large mass vaccination sites are already at their breaking points since the vaccination sites are taking resources away from other health system projects and responsibilities.

According to an Iraqi study, the South African variant evades the Pfizer vaccine. There has only been 453 cases reported in the US so far.


https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/south-african-variant-may-evade-161304827.html

Welp, this is completely shitty news if true.  We'll need to wait for more data, and I'm sure there will be 20 different takes on this, with the CDC and Fauci saying bullshit. 

How many more variants will develop over the next couple of years that take us back to square one?  We already have 3 or 4.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 12th, 2021 07:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1933rd Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17696
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
It’ll be a yearly booster I’d bet. It’s not like they can go back to “it’ll take a long time to develop boosters for variants”, and all the approvals yada-yada. That narrative sailed when they said “we did it in record time and it’s safe!”

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 12th, 2021 10:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1934th Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7405
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I had to do Fit Testing again for N95 and Halyard Masks today.Reminded me it's been a year of wearing this shit every shift, all the time.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 12th, 2021 11:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1935th Post
gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5533
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I took J&J shot last Thursday and have had zero problems. I think married jo said he and his girlfriend had a rough time with it. Interestingly, two of my coworkers who are also younger than me, felt bad on Friday. I wonder if there is any real link to younger people experiencing side effects to this one. I know this is simply anecdotal.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 08:40 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  ...  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Corona Virus...Real or Fake News Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems