WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
RIP Rush Limbaugh  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Feb 17th, 2021 10:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56339
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote: srossi wrote: It’s times like these that I really wish I believed in hell. The good news is that he suffered a lot at the end on earth even if he can’t be tortured by Satan in death. I’ll take it.

Was there any stand of his that you could agree with?

This is that whole “Hitler was kind to animals” joke. It’s a silly question. Of course at some point over the decades he said some “limited government” and anti-PC stuff that I agreed with, but that’s hardly the point considering 90% of the shit he was spewing at the end. And even if I agreed with it, I’m sure it was for different reasons. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Feb 17th, 2021 10:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 208
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Just another dead doper. And a dirt bag.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Feb 17th, 2021 11:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56339
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: Someone has posted the video of Rush Mocking Michael J Fox's Parkinson's symptoms. It's even worse than I remembered. 
A few other things I heard today: he had a segment were he read off the names of hay people who recently died of AIDS and celebrated with horns and bells, and he claimed Robin Williams killed his self because Hollywood liberals in general are unhappy. So clearly anyone making fun of his death are totally out of line. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 12:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5533
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
He used to play “Another One Bites the Dust” when someone of notoriety died of Aids. There is video of him coping to just riling folks up to sell advertising.

Some people I miss when they die, he’s just someone I’ll notice that’s gone..



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 01:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 10076
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Spatulapup wrote: Someone has posted the video of Rush Mocking Michael J Fox's Parkinson's symptoms. It's even worse than I remembered. 
A few other things I heard today: he had a segment were he read off the names of hay people who recently died of AIDS and celebrated with horns and bells, and he claimed Robin Williams killed his self because Hollywood liberals in general are unhappy. So clearly anyone making fun of his death are totally out of line. 


I do remember him having a good time at the expense of those dying from AIDS.  One thing I remember.  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 01:10 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
BuddyPSHayes



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Anywhere I Damn Well Please
Posts: 4089
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Oh, you're all so WOKE.

If people are celebrating your death, you did something right.

RIP



____________________


"The only area I can think of to avoid in Houston is Houston." - srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 01:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56339
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
BuddyPSHayes wrote: Oh, you're all so WOKE.

If people are celebrating your death, you did something right.

RIP

You can say that about Bin Laden or Jeffrey Dahmer. Plenty of people celebrated their deaths. Makes no sense. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 03:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3412
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I honked my horn and played music, the way Rush did when he announced people dying of AIDS.

Satan's using his pie hole as a shitter this very second.



____________________
Comic Saaaaaannnsss
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 06:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Fuck him

Last edited on Thu Feb 18th, 2021 06:15 am by amerorig

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 06:32 am
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
katook



Joined: Tue Sep 21st, 2010
Location: In A Trailerpark Filled With Rednecks, North Carolina USA
Posts: 3386
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Hopefully Glen Beck will be next



____________________
since there doesn't seem to be a way to be vocal about being an Atheist without coming across as a condescending cock opening about it, you might as well go all the way with it.--Sek69
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 11:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2422
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: KGB wrote: srossi wrote: It’s times like these that I really wish I believed in hell. The good news is that he suffered a lot at the end on earth even if he can’t be tortured by Satan in death. I’ll take it.

Was there any stand of his that you could agree with?

This is that whole “Hitler was kind to animals” joke. It’s a silly question. Of course at some point over the decades he said some “limited government” and anti-PC stuff that I agreed with, but that’s hardly the point considering 90% of the shit he was spewing at the end. And even if I agreed with it, I’m sure it was for different reasons. 


I was genuinely curious.  



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 02:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
DJP

 

Joined: Wed Jul 1st, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 1100
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I had an aunt who was really into him back in the early 90s. She loved Rush and absolutely hated Howard Stern. She was a hardcore Christian who lived religion and would have multiple TVs and radios going at the same time . With her everything was God 24/7. She was a nice lady, but it was a bit much. My uncle was an alcohol and I can understand why. Not saying it was entirely her fault, but having to live with that day after day certainly doesn't make you wanna stop.

Last edited on Thu Feb 18th, 2021 02:15 pm by DJP



____________________
I live alone. I train alone. I'll win the title alone.

-Clubber Lang
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 02:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
bpickering
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 18964
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
katook wrote: Hopefully Glen Beck will be next
Trump also 



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016 REBORN 2021
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 03:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 5015
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
DJP wrote: I had an aunt My uncle was an alcohol and I can understand why. Heh, I read this in Kang's voice.



____________________
superfunkymean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Feb 18th, 2021 03:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17692
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
kargol wrote: DJP wrote: I had an aunt My uncle was an alcohol and I can understand why. Heh, I read this in Kang's voice.
lol Nice...
Limbaugh earned his scorn and I bet if he were here to read it he would love it.


Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 11:50 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > RIP Rush Limbaugh Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems