WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > How Many Accusers Is Cuomo Up To?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
How Many Accusers Is Cuomo Up To?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Mar 15th, 2021 09:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7233
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Schumer has now asked Cuomo to resign so it's over.Why would anybody listen to that cunt Amy Schumer?  She is an annoying PITA.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Mar 15th, 2021 10:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56307
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
He won't resign before the investigation is complete, but anyone who thinks this isn't going to snowball more and more every day isn't paying attention. He's going to be considered a serial rapist by next month.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Mar 16th, 2021 12:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5531
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
He appears to be an entitled pig. Sorta the same as the rest of the entitled assholes who use their wealth, social status, or political power to run roughshod over the rest of us.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Mar 16th, 2021 01:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2416
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: He won't resign before the investigation is complete, but anyone who thinks this isn't going to snowball more and more every day isn't paying attention. He's going to be considered a serial rapist by next month.

I still think he rides it out.  Much like Governor Coonman Northam of VA, the "right people" will call on Cuomo to resign and when nothing happens they'll yell "squirrel!" and move on to the next topic.  In general, this nonsense about sexual crudeness has been fairly beneficial to Cuomo, as it's sucked all the air out of the nursing home story.  



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Mar 16th, 2021 01:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 7180
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote:
I still think he rides it out.  Much like Governor Coonman Northam of VA, the "right people" will call on Cuomo to resign and when nothing happens they'll yell "squirrel!" and move on to the next topic. 

This. It's already happening..



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Mar 24th, 2021 01:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2416
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I've mentioned before that my Congressman was clearly eyeing a run against Cuomo and was voting in such a way as to make him non-toxic to downstate.  Cancel that.  He's fallen victim to a female accuser and has now announced he won't seek elective office after his current term expires.  My bleeding heart cries for him.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98sorry-e2-80-99-gop-us-rep-tom-reed-retiring-amid-misconduct-claim/ar-BB1eOOpV



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Mar 24th, 2021 01:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56307
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote: I've mentioned before that my Congressman was clearly eyeing a run against Cuomo and was voting in such a way as to make him non-toxic to downstate.  Cancel that.  He's fallen victim to a female accuser and has now announced he won't seek elective office after his current term expires.  My bleeding heart cries for him.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98sorry-e2-80-99-gop-us-rep-tom-reed-retiring-amid-misconduct-claim/ar-BB1eOOpV

Well I mean you're not going to survive being a drunk who unhooks bras at work.  And he admits it.  That would've gotten you in a lot of trouble at any point after 1970 or so.  OK, maybe 1975. 

When are people going to come to the logical conclusion that if you're a politician, regardless of party or policies, you're just a horrible motherfucking human being?  Who else would get involved in a job that involves dominating the masses?  It's just like the fundamental issues with cops.  By virtue of wanting to be one, you're an awful person who never should be one.  As soon as a kid says "When I grow up, I want to be a cop" he should be punched in the fucking face in an attempt to cure the megalomania before it has a chance to fester.  Same with politicians.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 12:51 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > How Many Accusers Is Cuomo Up To? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems