WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > YOUR OPINION: WILL DEREK CHAUVIN BE FOUND GUILTY OR INNOCENT?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Poll
WILL OFFICER CHAUVIN BE FOUND GUILTY OR INNOCENT?
   
   
   
View Results
 
Vote
YOUR OPINION: WILL DEREK CHAUVIN BE FOUND GUILTY OR INNOCENT?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Apr 21st, 2021 10:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
61st Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17692
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Franchise wrote: Not the great you are next tweet from Lebron followed by the even greater delete.???

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Apr 21st, 2021 10:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4976
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
khawk wrote: Franchise wrote: Not the great you are next tweet from Lebron followed by the even greater delete.???

Lebron tweeted a photo of the Columbus police officer saying your next with an hour glass and a hastag then deleted it awhile later 



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Apr 21st, 2021 10:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17692
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Franchise wrote: khawk wrote: Franchise wrote: Not the great you are next tweet from Lebron followed by the even greater delete.???

Lebron tweeted a photo of the Columbus police officer saying your next with an hour glass and a hastag then deleted it awhile later
Ok got it. Wasn't anything I had heard about so the post had no context.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu Apr 22nd, 2021 01:59 am
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 7181
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
Lebron is a fucking clown...



____________________
Well, Im of the opinion that one wouldnt actually have to eat the corn out of Chynas shit to know that nothing good could come of it. - Portalesman
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 04:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
65th Post
The Ultimate Sin
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 10719
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Angelic Assassin wrote: Married Jo wrote: Spatulapup wrote: In Ohio a 16 year old black girl shot and killed by a cop. Afterwards onlookers filmed one of the cops shouting "blue lives matter". That looks great doesn't it?
have you followed this entire story?


Of course he didn't. Much like rossi who will tell you there was no knife, or the cops planted it or told the 15 year old that was shot to take it then the cop blew her away for being black in public.


This cop will lose their job of course because the court of public opinion has already convicted them.

The girl who was shot will be portrayed as a mostly unarmed honors student with a brilliant future ahead of her, stable home life and no prior instances for her to be brought to the attention of law enforcement.

Cop haters and BLM and the rest of the nitwit crowd will say that in the split second the officer had to make a decision before the female in pink was stabbed and possibly killed he should have tazed her, or talked to her nicely and asked her to drop the knife, which the officer was probably doing anyway. Or maybe time could have been taken to call in some crisis intervention people to talk to her and make her stop.

And had the officer not fired at the knife wielding woman and the woman in pink was killed instead the cop would have been roasted as well.


No win situation. And now Columbus will burn.


Oh yeah and of course this would not have happened it the woman wielding the knife was caucasian.  Guaranteed somebody is going to say those words.

Do the job for a day, the pass judgement. 


Funny story- last week it happened in my cousin's neighborhood.  She called the cops.  The drugged out knife wielding daughter from across the street was taken into custody and he goofball mother wasn't harmed.

I'm not saying it was race that made the difference, but different cop, different race different ending.   Lots of variables at play. 



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 05:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
66th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2992
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Married Jo wrote: Spatulapup wrote: In Ohio a 16 year old black girl shot and killed by a cop. Afterwards onlookers filmed one of the cops shouting "blue lives matter". That looks great doesn't it?
have you followed this entire story?

I know the story yes. The girl that was killed was the one that called the police because she felt threatened by other girls. The cop's first reaction was to shoot her 4 times as she was going at the other girl with a knife. What has that got to do with one of the cops shouting blue lives matter? That shows you right there that there is problem.

If you don't think that blacks are treated differently than whites by police than you are in denial. More cases have popped up since this incident. Kyle rittenhouse who killed 2 people with a automatic weapon during the riots has been treated better than any of the black victims. The angry white mass shooters are treated better. 

Last edited on Mon Apr 26th, 2021 05:10 pm by Spatulapup

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 05:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
67th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4976
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: Married Jo wrote: Spatulapup wrote: In Ohio a 16 year old black girl shot and killed by a cop. Afterwards onlookers filmed one of the cops shouting "blue lives matter". That looks great doesn't it?
have you followed this entire story?

I know the story yes. The girl that was killed was the one that called the police because she felt threatened by other girls. The cop's first reaction was to shoot her 4 times as she was going at the other girl with a knife. What has that got to do with one of the cops shouting blue lives matter? That shows you right there that there is problem.

If you don't think that blacks are treated differently than whites by police than you are in denial. More cases have popped up since this incident. Kyle rittenhouse who killed 2 people with a automatic weapon during the riots has been treated better than any of the black victims. The angry white mass shooters are treated better. 


Was not an automatic weapon 



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 05:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
68th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2992
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Franchise wrote: Spatulapup wrote: Married Jo wrote: Spatulapup wrote: In Ohio a 16 year old black girl shot and killed by a cop. Afterwards onlookers filmed one of the cops shouting "blue lives matter". That looks great doesn't it?
have you followed this entire story?

I know the story yes. The girl that was killed was the one that called the police because she felt threatened by other girls. The cop's first reaction was to shoot her 4 times as she was going at the other girl with a knife. What has that got to do with one of the cops shouting blue lives matter? That shows you right there that there is problem.

If you don't think that blacks are treated differently than whites by police than you are in denial. More cases have popped up since this incident. Kyle rittenhouse who killed 2 people with a automatic weapon during the riots has been treated better than any of the black victims. The angry white mass shooters are treated better. 


Was not an automatic weapon 

Whatever he killed two people. And he is treated better.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 05:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
69th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2992
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Black man in virginia shot 10 times. Holding his phone to his ear. No gun.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 05:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
70th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2992
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Black man shot in the back by police in NC.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 05:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
71st Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4976
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: Franchise wrote: Spatulapup wrote: Married Jo wrote: Spatulapup wrote: In Ohio a 16 year old black girl shot and killed by a cop. Afterwards onlookers filmed one of the cops shouting "blue lives matter". That looks great doesn't it?
have you followed this entire story?

I know the story yes. The girl that was killed was the one that called the police because she felt threatened by other girls. The cop's first reaction was to shoot her 4 times as she was going at the other girl with a knife. What has that got to do with one of the cops shouting blue lives matter? That shows you right there that there is problem.

If you don't think that blacks are treated differently than whites by police than you are in denial. More cases have popped up since this incident. Kyle rittenhouse who killed 2 people with a automatic weapon during the riots has been treated better than any of the black victims. The angry white mass shooters are treated better. 


Was not an automatic weapon 

Whatever he killed two people. And he is treated better.



Sometimes rich people get away with things poor people cant and some politicians get away with things nobody should. 

Id have to look back into it to refresh my brain but the Rittenhouse thing had a lot of moving parts. He didn't fire the first shot and he was running away in at least one of the instances and i believe he turned himself in. 




____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 05:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
72nd Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2992
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I went back and looked. He had a AR 15. He shot 3 people. Two died. actor Ricky Schroeder actually put some money up for his bail.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 06:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
73rd Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4976
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: I went back and looked. He had a AR 15. He shot 3 people. Two died. actor Ricky Schroeder actually put some money up for his bail.

AR15’s aren't automatic 



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 07:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
74th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7238
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I think he's gonna be found guilty.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Apr 26th, 2021 08:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
75th Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Home Of The Redskins, You Candy Asses. , Washington USA
Posts: 8280
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
The Ultimate Sin wrote: Angelic Assassin wrote: Married Jo wrote: Spatulapup wrote: In Ohio a 16 year old black girl shot and killed by a cop. Afterwards onlookers filmed one of the cops shouting "blue lives matter". That looks great doesn't it?
have you followed this entire story?


Of course he didn't. Much like rossi who will tell you there was no knife, or the cops planted it or told the 15 year old that was shot to take it then the cop blew her away for being black in public.


This cop will lose their job of course because the court of public opinion has already convicted them.

The girl who was shot will be portrayed as a mostly unarmed honors student with a brilliant future ahead of her, stable home life and no prior instances for her to be brought to the attention of law enforcement.

Cop haters and BLM and the rest of the nitwit crowd will say that in the split second the officer had to make a decision before the female in pink was stabbed and possibly killed he should have tazed her, or talked to her nicely and asked her to drop the knife, which the officer was probably doing anyway. Or maybe time could have been taken to call in some crisis intervention people to talk to her and make her stop.

And had the officer not fired at the knife wielding woman and the woman in pink was killed instead the cop would have been roasted as well.


No win situation. And now Columbus will burn.


Oh yeah and of course this would not have happened it the woman wielding the knife was caucasian.  Guaranteed somebody is going to say those words.

Do the job for a day, the pass judgement. 


Funny story- last week it happened in my cousin's neighborhood.  She called the cops.  The drugged out knife wielding daughter from across the street was taken into custody and he goofball mother wasn't harmed.

I'm not saying it was race that made the difference, but different cop, different race different ending.   Lots of variables at play. 


It would be interesting to find out if when the cops showed up and asked the knife wielding crack whore to drop the knife if she simply just complied or whether the mother was a millisecond away from being stabbed.

Obviously it happens,  a caucasian suspect being shot by LOE's, likely even a black officer shooting some poor mostly unarmed white boy, though we never here about it, but I'm wondering in a serious way why African Americans seemingly always choose to disregard an officer's request to drop the weapon, or to resist being handcuffed and put in the back of a cruiser to the point where a level of force must be used that leads to tragedy.

I realize of course that many of these individuals are coming into contact with law enforcement by their own felonious actions of some sort on their part, not something as simple as not washing their hands when they use the restroom of the neighborhood bodega they intend to rob in the future and that blacks feel like targets to the cops but is there more?  Is it a lower intelligence thing(not being a dumbass but a serious query.

Is it genetic?  Gangs, peer pressure to get into serious shit, less than ideal childhoods, etc, etc. If black people are fearful of cops then to me if you comply with what they are asking you to do you might get arrested but you 100% less likely to die.  

If a cop approaches me I'm not running, not going to smart mouth them and no cop is ever going to have to say to me drop the weapon unless they happen to come upon me in a public restroom and they mistake my dick for a weapon. Could happen.  And yes I'm white but the fact remains that in most if not all of the cases over the last few years of cop shoots and kills mostly unarmed black man who was just chilling the victim would be alive had they not done something stupid.  George Floyd who wasn't claustrophobic in his own vehicle suddenly developed the affliction when attempting to be put in the back of a cruiser.  Had he not been methed up and complied there would have been no Derek Chauvin trial.  Not absolving him completely but do think the charges he was convicted on are excessive, given all the circumstances.

Definitely there are bad cops out there, or at least some very over zealous ones who've watched to much tv.  Same can be said for any profession though you aren't likely to be shot by your plumber.


Cops, like health care workers and firemen and others have thankless jobs where in many cases they have a split second to react to a situation and hesitation might mean they or an innocent pays with their lives.  Officers don't get to pick and choose the calls they respond to and shouldn't be expected to wait to see if they get killed first before reacting to a situation.

I was raised and have always felt that people are responsible for their actions, regardless of circumstances. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 11:33 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > YOUR OPINION: WILL DEREK CHAUVIN BE FOUND GUILTY OR INNOCENT? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems