WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > GIMME YOUR 2024 REPUBLICAN NOMINEE

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
GIMME YOUR 2024 REPUBLICAN NOMINEE  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 10th, 2022 03:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 4327
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Spatulapup wrote: srossi wrote: Spatulapup wrote: srossi wrote: Spatulapup wrote: BuddyPSHayes wrote: DeSantis
I hope he is a better dancer than Trump. ;)Tired of seeing the white man's overbite. 

I’m not even sure what any of this means but it’s the typical low-quality post we’ve come to expect from you. You’re a walking Rubber Room. 

It's called humor. The white man's overbite is something some white guys do when they dance. Look it up. Lol there is video of Trump doIng it.

I prefer Dave Chappelle’a humor. He’s a black man but you’re so racist that I’m sure you disapprove of his humor. 

This does not even make sense. :cool:

Exactly what Hitler would say. 

Watch when harry met sally. lol

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 10th, 2022 07:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 10792
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
If the US didn't have a two-party system, how popular would the openly-racist send-them-all-home far-right party be?

And don't say that's already the Republican Party.

Last edited on Fri Jun 10th, 2022 08:00 am by Kriss



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 10th, 2022 01:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 1050
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
gwlee7 wrote: srossi wrote: Literally Hitler Hitler will be portrayed as being a RINO who doesn’t hate people enough.   He was also a vegetarian, and you can't trust anyone who doesn't consume dead animal flesh and organs.



____________________
Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative. - John Stuart Mill
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 10th, 2022 01:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 1050
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kriss wrote: If the US didn't have a two-party system, how popular would the openly-racist send-them-all-home far-right party be?

And don't say that's already the Republican Party.
Too late, it already is the GOP amd has been for years.



____________________
Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative. - John Stuart Mill
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 10th, 2022 01:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 51037
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I think alot of it does depend on Trump though. If he doesn't run, the doors open.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Jun 10th, 2022 02:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 10792
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
BitterOldMan wrote: Kriss wrote: If the US didn't have a two-party system, how popular would the openly-racist send-them-all-home far-right party be?

And don't say that's already the Republican Party.
Too late, it already is the GOP amd has been for years.

That's not true, though, it's just an easy joke. In multi-party democracies where getting 15% of the vote can get you a little power, there are overtly racists parties like Germany's AfD. The UK is basically a two-party state, so, like in the US, the mainstream right-wing party nods and winks at the racists to get their vote, but is never honest about what they are doing and why. The GOP have never suggested the repatriation of non-whites as the BNP did in the UK.



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Jun 10th, 2022 03:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5794
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I still think that candidates should have to run solely on their own records or vision for the future. The moment you mention how bad the other candidates are, you should be disqualified. You should also only be allowed to take campaign contributions from constituents. If you are running for a house seat, all money must come from your district. If you are running for the senate or governor, all money must come from within your state. The only National contributions should be fro President.

Why the fuck are these house, senate, and governor’s race so expensive? Because millions and millions of outside the state money are pouring in.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Jun 12th, 2022 02:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 5851
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
gwlee7 wrote: I still think that candidates should have to run solely on their own records or vision for the future. The moment you mention how bad the other candidates are, you should be disqualified. You should also only be allowed to take campaign contributions from constituents. If you are running for a house seat, all money must come from your district. If you are running for the senate or governor, all money must come from within your state. The only National contributions should be fro President.

Why the fuck are these house, senate, and governor’s race so expensive? Because millions and millions of outside the state money are pouring in.



I agree 100% 

Before the Primary here recently I was researching some of the candidates and it was a steady stream of donation pages and quotes that boiled down to "my opponent is bad, vote for me'. I sent a few policy questions and didn't receive a single response. 



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Jun 12th, 2022 02:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 5851
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kriss wrote: If the US didn't have a two-party system, how popular would the openly-racist send-them-all-home far-right party be?

And don't say that's already the Republican Party.



If immigration reform and strict enforcement equaled "openly-racist" then I could see maybe 20% of the country caring enough about it to join a party based on it but it wouldn't be all far right. Bernie Sanders was critical of open borders as recently as 2015 saying it was a Koch Brothers proposal. 

Here is a clip from Jimmy Dore's show discussing replacement theory and showing various clips of politicians saying words. 

 Replacement Theory Pushed By Bernie & The Clintons (Video) - YouTube



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Jun 14th, 2022 07:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
BitterOldMan



Joined: Thu Jun 30th, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Posts: 1050
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kriss wrote: BitterOldMan wrote: Kriss wrote: If the US didn't have a two-party system, how popular would the openly-racist send-them-all-home far-right party be?

And don't say that's already the Republican Party.
Too late, it already is the GOP amd has been for years.

That's not true, though, it's just an easy joke. In multi-party democracies where getting 15% of the vote can get you a little power, there are overtly racists parties like Germany's AfD. The UK is basically a two-party state, so, like in the US, the mainstream right-wing party nods and winks at the racists to get their vote, but is never honest about what they are doing and why. The GOP have never suggested the repatriation of non-whites as the BNP did in the UK.
What party venerates monuments to traitors, insurrectionists and white supremicists and is attempting to prevent the removal of same from public venues? Is this not enough to convince you of who represents white supremacy in the US?



____________________
Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative. - John Stuart Mill
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Jun 14th, 2022 10:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 3499
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
BitterOldMan wrote: Kriss wrote: BitterOldMan wrote: Kriss wrote: If the US didn't have a two-party system, how popular would the openly-racist send-them-all-home far-right party be?

And don't say that's already the Republican Party.
Too late, it already is the GOP amd has been for years.

That's not true, though, it's just an easy joke. In multi-party democracies where getting 15% of the vote can get you a little power, there are overtly racists parties like Germany's AfD. The UK is basically a two-party state, so, like in the US, the mainstream right-wing party nods and winks at the racists to get their vote, but is never honest about what they are doing and why. The GOP have never suggested the repatriation of non-whites as the BNP did in the UK.
What party venerates monuments to traitors, insurrectionists and white supremicists and is attempting to prevent the removal of same from public venues? Is this not enough to convince you of who represents white supremacy in the US?


I assume you're talking about Civil War monuments?  Surely you know that the walking corpse known as the GOP has actively abetted the removal of Confederate monuments throughout the South?  

Dress it up any way you want, but that amounts to cultural genocide.  It's no different than what other fundamentalist sects do.  The anti-white, anti-Western religion of so many in our country is just as rabid as that of the Taliban.  It sounds daft, but the same tactics are employed.  In destroying the culture of a certain group of people, you're proclaiming yourself qualified as not just an observer of history but as one empowered to erase the legitimate past of other human beings.   



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jun 15th, 2022 12:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Blazer
Head Auditor, CPA


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 9359
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Put me in the category of never hearing about the “white man’s overbite”.

I don’t have time to dance though. Too busy banging sexy black Instagram models.



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jun 15th, 2022 01:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
WongLee
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: East Patchogue, New York
Posts: 8753
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
BitterOldMan wrote: gwlee7 wrote: srossi wrote: Literally Hitler Hitler will be portrayed as being a RINO who doesn’t hate people enough.   He was also a vegetarian, and you can't trust anyone who doesn't consume dead animal flesh and organs.Plus he built the Autobahn. And promoted breast cancer awareness. And enacted strong anti-vivisection laws........against animals anyway. And yes, he didn't hate "most" people.



____________________
"Did Scott Hall fuck Mike Johnson's wife?"

Kriss in the Scott Hall will be dead soon thread
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Jun 15th, 2022 01:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 61496
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
WongLee wrote: BitterOldMan wrote: gwlee7 wrote: srossi wrote: Literally Hitler Hitler will be portrayed as being a RINO who doesn’t hate people enough.   He was also a vegetarian, and you can't trust anyone who doesn't consume dead animal flesh and organs.Plus he built the Autobahn. And promoted breast cancer awareness. And enacted strong anti-vivisection laws........against animals anyway. And yes, he didn't hate "most" people.
You've convinced me.  I'd vote for him over Trump or Biden.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jun 15th, 2022 02:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 8591
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Montgomery Brewster



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 08:21 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > GIMME YOUR 2024 REPUBLICAN NOMINEE Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems