WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE Recruiting A 6-Foot 9-Inch Tall Diva

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
WWE Recruiting A 6-Foot 9-Inch Tall Diva  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Sep 7th, 2010 10:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Pulp

 

Joined: Fri Jan 9th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 347
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
what's that big deal there are dirty pic of Maryse and the Bella Twins out there.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 01:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
bpickering
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 19991
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Aloisia posted an "open letter" on her website responding to what was posted on PWInsiderElite.com earlier today about WWE finding out about her "past" and suggestive pictures that were posted.  You can read the full letter at http://www.aloisiaonline.com/.

An excerpt from her letter is below:

When I first received my offer from WWE, they asked me to fill out a “Talent Information Form” providing them with information about myself and my background. One of the questions was, “Have you ever posed nude?”. I answered “No” to this question, because that’s the truth. If they had asked me if I ever posed suggestively, I would of course have answered “Yes”, but there’s a big difference between suggestive and nude. As to the question of whether this was why they took me off the show, that’s something you’d have to ask them. Perhaps it was a factor in their decision, but I honestly don’t know their entire thought process, as they’ve communicated very little to me about this. From what I’ve been reading on various blogs, it seems that they may have had a political motivation to get me off the show, but again, you’d have to ask them.

 



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Sep 8th, 2010 02:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2995
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
bpickering wrote:
Aloisia posted an "open letter" on her website responding to what was posted on PWInsiderElite.com earlier today about WWE finding out about her "past" and suggestive pictures that were posted.  You can read the full letter at http://www.aloisiaonline.com/.

An excerpt from her letter is below:

When I first received my offer from WWE, they asked me to fill out a “Talent Information Form” providing them with information about myself and my background. One of the questions was, “Have you ever posed nude?”. I answered “No” to this question, because that’s the truth. If they had asked me if I ever posed suggestively, I would of course have answered “Yes”, but there’s a big difference between suggestive and nude. As to the question of whether this was why they took me off the show, that’s something you’d have to ask them. Perhaps it was a factor in their decision, but I honestly don’t know their entire thought process, as they’ve communicated very little to me about this. From what I’ve been reading on various blogs, it seems that they may have had a political motivation to get me off the show, but again, you’d have to ask them.

 


She really needs to learn to shut up. WWE really hates this shit being talked about online.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Sep 11th, 2010 12:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 51546
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Either an angle or she is such a bitch and the photoshoot is a cover excuse

From Rajah:

"Ousted NXT Rookie Diva Aloisia posted a pseudo-shoot blog on her official website Wednesday blasting her former NXT Pro, Vickie Guerrero. The 6'9" lady grappler pokes fun at Guerrero's weight and says her replacement, Kaitlyn, deserves someone better than a 'washed up middle-aged "Pro" who's been resting on her laurels for about the past 20 years or so.'

Aloisia also wants to know why past lingerie photos of her are so 'unforgivable' when Guerrero took part in a nude photo shoot for WWE.com.

"I find out that maybe the "real" reason I was fired was because of some ridiculous lingerie photo shoot I did when I was 18," she said. "Um, EXCUSE ME, but if what I did was so unforgivable then can someone please explain why my "favorite" person, VG, has a (censored) nude photo shoot posted on the WWE.com website?"

She also calls out Beth Phoenix, who mistakenly called her 'Aloisha' in a tweet last week.

"And Beth Phoenix, honey...I've got you in my sights as well," Aloisia wrote. "Every time you look in your rear view mirror, that's me you see coming up behind you. And yes, I stole that line from Mad Men.""

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Sep 11th, 2010 03:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
freebirdsforever2001

 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
beejmi wrote: Either an angle or she is such a bitch and the photoshoot is a cover excuse

From Rajah:

"Ousted NXT Rookie Diva Aloisia posted a pseudo-shoot blog on her official website Wednesday blasting her former NXT Pro, Vickie Guerrero. The 6'9" lady grappler pokes fun at Guerrero's weight and says her replacement, Kaitlyn, deserves someone better than a 'washed up middle-aged "Pro" who's been resting on her laurels for about the past 20 years or so.'

Aloisia also wants to know why past lingerie photos of her are so 'unforgivable' when Guerrero took part in a nude photo shoot for WWE.com.

"I find out that maybe the "real" reason I was fired was because of some ridiculous lingerie photo shoot I did when I was 18," she said. "Um, EXCUSE ME, but if what I did was so unforgivable then can someone please explain why my "favorite" person, VG, has a (censored) nude photo shoot posted on the WWE.com website?"

She also calls out Beth Phoenix, who mistakenly called her 'Aloisha' in a tweet last week.

"And Beth Phoenix, honey...I've got you in my sights as well," Aloisia wrote. "Every time you look in your rear view mirror, that's me you see coming up behind you. And yes, I stole that line from Mad Men.""

I didn't know Vickie Guerrero has been in the Bidness for 20 years.

Last edited on Sat Sep 11th, 2010 03:29 pm by

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Sep 11th, 2010 04:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
tofu_chipmunk



Joined: Wed Aug 5th, 2009
Location: Suburban Fatlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 6678
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
freebirdsforever2001 wrote: beejmi wrote: Either an angle or she is such a bitch and the photoshoot is a cover excuse

From Rajah:

"Ousted NXT Rookie Diva Aloisia posted a pseudo-shoot blog on her official website Wednesday blasting her former NXT Pro, Vickie Guerrero. The 6'9" lady grappler pokes fun at Guerrero's weight and says her replacement, Kaitlyn, deserves someone better than a 'washed up middle-aged "Pro" who's been resting on her laurels for about the past 20 years or so.'

Aloisia also wants to know why past lingerie photos of her are so 'unforgivable' when Guerrero took part in a nude photo shoot for WWE.com.

"I find out that maybe the "real" reason I was fired was because of some ridiculous lingerie photo shoot I did when I was 18," she said. "Um, EXCUSE ME, but if what I did was so unforgivable then can someone please explain why my "favorite" person, VG, has a (censored) nude photo shoot posted on the WWE.com website?"

She also calls out Beth Phoenix, who mistakenly called her 'Aloisha' in a tweet last week.

"And Beth Phoenix, honey...I've got you in my sights as well," Aloisia wrote. "Every time you look in your rear view mirror, that's me you see coming up behind you. And yes, I stole that line from Mad Men.""

I didn't know Vickie Guerrero has been in the Bidness for 20 years.

Research has shown she was the original Spider Lady.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 12th, 2010 06:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
stingmark

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9440
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
What exactly does "resting on your laurel's" mean?



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Sep 12th, 2010 06:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2995
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
stingmark wrote:
What exactly does "resting on your laurel's" mean?
"Laurels" were given as tokens of esteem for great deeds done. So, when you are resting on your laurels, you are letting your accomplishments of the past carry your current work.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 12th, 2010 06:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
kargol



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Brum, United Kingdom
Posts: 5507
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
And it's a plural, not a possessive.



____________________
superfunkymean
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun Sep 12th, 2010 06:52 am
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
sek69



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posts: 5485
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
kargol wrote: And it's a plural, not a possessive.


I'm sure if she did better in English class, she wouldn't have ended up in wrestling.



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun Sep 12th, 2010 10:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 51546
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
amerorig wrote: stingmark wrote:
What exactly does "resting on your laurel's" mean?
"Laurels" were given as tokens of esteem for great deeds done. So, when you are resting on your laurels, you are letting your accomplishments of the past carry your current work.

Examples (football) Mike Holmgren, Mike Shanahan

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon Sep 13th, 2010 04:49 am
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
stingmark

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9440
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
beejmi wrote: amerorig wrote: stingmark wrote:
What exactly does "resting on your laurel's" mean?
"Laurels" were given as tokens of esteem for great deeds done. So, when you are resting on your laurels, you are letting your accomplishments of the past carry your current work.

Examples (football) Mike Holmgren, Mike Shanahan

:Hogan/Flair/HHH?



____________________
"I went to the #6th ranked liberal Arts College in California, I'm smarter than anyone else"(Also found out to be a formerly racist institution-Jeff Forsyth)




Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon Sep 13th, 2010 10:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2995
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
More on the issue from Lords of Pain.net, who ripped it off from someone else.

According to sources within World Wrestling Entertainment, the reason 6’9″ lady grappler Aloisia was pulled from the third season of NXT was not because she posed suggestively in the past, but rather that the photos in question are believed to be tied to an escort service.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue Sep 14th, 2010 10:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 51546
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
amerorig wrote: More on the issue from Lords of Pain.net, who ripped it off from someone else.

According to sources within World Wrestling Entertainment, the reason 6’9″ lady grappler Aloisia was pulled from the third season of NXT was not because she posed suggestively in the past, but rather that the photos in question are believed to be tied to an escort service.

Okay that makes more sense

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue Sep 14th, 2010 01:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 61994
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
beejmi wrote: amerorig wrote: More on the issue from Lords of Pain.net, who ripped it off from someone else.

According to sources within World Wrestling Entertainment, the reason 6’9″ lady grappler Aloisia was pulled from the third season of NXT was not because she posed suggestively in the past, but rather that the photos in question are believed to be tied to an escort service.

Okay that makes more sense

Must be one of those escort services that advertise in the back of The Village Voice and offer hermies, midgets, and other human oddities.



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:17 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > WWE Recruiting A 6-Foot 9-Inch Tall Diva Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems