WowBB Forums Home 

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2995
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
http://www.kmjnow.com/pages/landing_news?Prayers-Answered-Kidnapped-Fresno-Girl-F=1&blockID=324717&feedID=806

Glad this kid was found OK. Turns out it was a concerned citizen who ran the guy in the truck down and got the girl back.

Thank God the kid is alive and apparently unhurt.

amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2995
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Apparently, The Kidnapper is a member of the "Bulldog" gang of Fresno. He took her and raped her.

I hope they release him into general population.

Heretic



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3875
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Should we turn this into a weekly category like Weasel of the Week?

Let's face it.  There's something about human nature that makes it more fun to snark than salute.

khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 19151
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Heretic wrote: Should we turn this into a weekly category like Weasel of the Week?

Let's face it.  There's something about human nature that makes it more fun to snark than salute.

Unfortunately there may not be enough nominees per week to have a contest. :?

stingmark

 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cop City, California USA
Posts: 9440
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
People who kidnap/kill/rape little kids, should'nt be allowed to live...why should we pay to keep these fucking POS alive?

amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2995
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
stingmark wrote:
People who kidnap/kill/rape little kids, should'nt be allowed to live...why should we pay to keep these fucking POS alive?


That particular gang he is in will probably handle the situation for us. I doubt he sees a trial.

HBF



Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 17802
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
stingmark wrote:
People who kidnap/kill/rape little kids, should'nt be allowed to live...why should we pay to keep these fucking POS alive?

This. Chemical castration.

Heretic



Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 3875
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
khawk wrote: Heretic wrote: Should we turn this into a weekly category like Weasel of the Week?

Let's face it.  There's something about human nature that makes it more fun to snark than salute.

Unfortunately there may not be enough nominees per week to have a contest. :?

True, dat.

amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2995
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
HBF wrote:
stingmark wrote:
People who kidnap/kill/rape little kids, should'nt be allowed to live...why should we pay to keep these fucking POS alive?

This. Chemical castration.


Na. Kill him. Chemical Castration leads them to do other sick shit to kids.

amerorig



Joined: Thu Oct 18th, 2007
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 2995
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
http://www.businessstreetonline.com/news.php?ax=v&n=1&id=2&nid=2359

Gov. Schwarzenegger showed up today to honor him at city hall.

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 60912
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
The problem with heroes is that no one can live up to the moniker.  People love finding dirt on and tearing down heroes.  Within 2 years we'll probably be hearing about how this guy beats his wife or lost his house in a poker game or something.  It happens all the time. 

tofu_chipmunk



Joined: Wed Aug 5th, 2009
Location: Suburban Fatlanta, Georgia USA
Posts: 6678
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: The problem with heroes is that no one can live up to the moniker.  People love finding dirt on and tearing down heroes.  Within 2 years we'll probably be hearing about how this guy beats his wife or lost his house in a poker game or something.  It happens all the time. 
He's no male stewardess who lost it and exited an airplane via the emergency slide, that's for sure.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems