WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Chris Jericho Must Be Leaving WWE After WM Again

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Chris Jericho Must Be Leaving WWE After WM Again  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 12:33 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 57485
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Fozzy has a tour starting on May 5 which will include headlining shows plus festival dates at Rocklahoma and Donington in the UK.  So far they've got dates booked into June. 

This was one hell of a run that Jericho had these last couple of years and it's a shame it's coming to a close, but the annual or bi-annual hiatus is probably great for his career as long as he can keep physically coming back.  He is 46 now though, so he might only have one run left in him.  

Last edited on Fri Mar 10th, 2017 12:33 am by srossi



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 12:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
indikator

 

Joined: Fri Jan 23rd, 2009
Location: Bratenwender City, Germany
Posts: 2582
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
This might mean that he will have a very awesome Wrestlemania entrance. Sounds good to me

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 01:49 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post


 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
It also may prolong his career as it's still less wear and tear on his body.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 01:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
WongLee
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 8075
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
See now something like this can kill the little interest the Owens/Jericho match will generate. It's a stone lock that Jericho is going to do the j-o-b so where's the excitement or anticipation? Also, glad to see Fozzy is giving a tremendous contribution to the vastly mediocre lineup that is Download 2017.



____________________
by the blood of jesus i rebuke you ,you foul mouth lying satan jesusjesus hallelujah,halleujah be gone you evil spirit

BJWINDHAM MULLIGAN
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 04:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Blazer
MR HOCKEY


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 8414
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
In a way, this is a throwback to the territory days. Guy comes in for six months, then leaves. Freshens him up both literally and figuratively, and then he's hot again on his comeback. Dundee and the Freebirds made a living doing this.



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 04:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
hammettime

 

Joined: Mon Mar 8th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 557
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
i believe whatever the raw ppv is after mania-payback maybe?-that jericho will be staying through that, and potentially making appearances when fozzy is not playing? either way, he has been great!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 04:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
3setsof10

 

Joined: Mon May 26th, 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1755
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
WongLee wrote: See now something like this can kill the little interest the Owens/Jericho match will generate. It's a stone lock that Jericho is going to do the j-o-b so where's the excitement or anticipation? Also, glad to see Fozzy is giving a tremendous contribution to the vastly mediocre lineup that is Download 2017.
There's no reason on the planet to give Jericho the win at WrestleMania if they want to keep Owens looking strong as a top heel



____________________
he tries to come across as an humble "everyman" who has a great relationship with the fans while being one of the biggest navel-gazing, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing marks for himself in wrestling, which is saying something.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 05:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 9488
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
3setsof10 wrote: WongLee wrote: See now something like this can kill the little interest the Owens/Jericho match will generate. It's a stone lock that Jericho is going to do the j-o-b so where's the excitement or anticipation? Also, glad to see Fozzy is giving a tremendous contribution to the vastly mediocre lineup that is Download 2017.
There's no reason on the planet to give Jericho the win at WrestleMania if they want to keep Owens looking strong as a top heel


This is the same WWE that gave Fandango a WM win over Jericho, but not AJ Styles.



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 05:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
3setsof10

 

Joined: Mon May 26th, 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1755
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kriss wrote: 3setsof10 wrote: WongLee wrote: See now something like this can kill the little interest the Owens/Jericho match will generate. It's a stone lock that Jericho is going to do the j-o-b so where's the excitement or anticipation? Also, glad to see Fozzy is giving a tremendous contribution to the vastly mediocre lineup that is Download 2017.
There's no reason on the planet to give Jericho the win at WrestleMania if they want to keep Owens looking strong as a top heel


This is the same WWE that gave Fandango a WM win over Jericho, but not AJ Styles.


STOP REPLYING WITH LOGIC

Anyway, Fandango win I get, AJ who knows, but that seems to have worked out well for him



____________________
he tries to come across as an humble "everyman" who has a great relationship with the fans while being one of the biggest navel-gazing, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing marks for himself in wrestling, which is saying something.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 05:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
bpickering
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Tue Nov 13th, 2007
Location: Highspire, Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 19117
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
My money is on Jericho winning at Mania. Then losing the US title to Joe the next Night on Raw.



____________________
"22 years of my fucking life just got fucking ruined!!!!"---Fan outside Wrestlemania XXX

PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME: http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/old (updated September 2 2018)

RIP UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 1776-2016 REBORN 2021
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Mar 10th, 2017 05:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Kriss
Citizen of nowhere


Joined: Wed Dec 12th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 9488
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
bpickering wrote: My money is on Jericho winning at Mania. Then losing the US title to Joe the next Night on Raw.

The last few years, Raw after WM has been the highlight of the weekend.



____________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:42 am  
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > Pro Wrestling > Chris Jericho Must Be Leaving WWE After WM Again Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems