WowBB Forums Home 

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56708
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
We’re bombing Syria so I guess all is right with the world again. Thank you Grandpa Joe. 

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 10162
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Same song just different lyrics.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 5021
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I’ve seen People all week either freaking out or trying to rationalize the Syria activity as well as the new kids in cages stuff.



I think I saw that Kamala had made tweets back in 2018 about both topics that recently resurfaced.

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2482
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: We’re bombing Syria so I guess all is right with the world again. Thank you Grandpa Joe. 
Our Greatest AllyTM  approves.  One of the few things that Trump managed to get right for 4 years was to resist the neocon/Globalist urge to bomb shit.  

nyhack56

 

Joined: Wed May 15th, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 212
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Franchise wrote: I’ve seen People all week either freaking out or trying to rationalize the Syria activity as well as the new kids in cages stuff.



I think I saw that Kamala had made tweets back in 2018 about both topics that recently resurfaced.

You always rationalize  the actions of whoever is on your team.
"He was just joking  he didn't mean it.""Everyone knows 2000 - 600 = 1400.""Antifa started the riot."" It's only been 35 days."
"Well what about the other guy?"
Doesn't matter which side of the aisle you're on.

freebirdsforever2019



Joined: Sat Nov 23rd, 2019
Location:  
Posts: 1190
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
All around the world the same song.

gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5550
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote: srossi wrote: We’re bombing Syria so I guess all is right with the world again. Thank you Grandpa Joe.  Our Greatest AllyTM  approves.  One of the few things that Trump managed to get right for 4 years was to resist the neocon/Globalist urge to bomb shit.   Lol.  Didn’t Trump drop “the mother of all bombs” in Afghanistan the April after he took office?   
Maybe he needed to, maybe he didn’t but of course given his personality it had to be the biggest non-nuclear bomb ever dropped.  



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems