WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > How Many Accusers Is Cuomo Up To?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 47231
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Seven?


No way he survives this. NO WAY.






Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7405
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
My wife has been calling him a cunt for ten years. And she's never met him so he didn't feel her up. I don't think he survives. The whole nursing home scandal was just a bunch of bullshit aimed at making him look bad. The sexual harassment shit never seems to go away, and if you've been accused, the court of public opinion finds you immediately guilty. I don't even think Derek Jeter could shake this one off.

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Stick the fork in him. He refuses to resign but hasn't really denied anything. He's semi-apologized if he made anyone uncomfortable, but he's basically using the George Costanza defense when he got caught fucking the cleaning lady under his desk. "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?" So there's no benefit of the doubt to be given, he admits to sexually harassing all those women, he just didn't think it was a problem.

beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 47231
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Where are  the 'impeachment looneys'?

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2497
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
Superstar wrote: My wife has been calling him a cunt for ten years. And she's never met him so he didn't feel her up. I don't think he survives. The whole nursing home scandal was just a bunch of bullshit aimed at making him look bad. The sexual harassment shit never seems to go away, and if you've been accused, the court of public opinion finds you immediately guilty. I don't even think Derek Jeter could shake this one off.

Bullshit?  He mandated that nursing homes, housing the most Covid vulnerable people, accept infectious tenants, despite having other options such as the naval ship and the Javitz Center; made sure that next of kin couldn't sue nursing homes for the loss of their loved ones; made sure that anyone who was infected in a nursing home but died in a hospital wasn't counted as a nursing home death; and deliberately withheld the actual number of deaths these policies caused for political purposes.  And the entire time this was going on, he took a victory lap about the heckuva job he'd done.  

Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 10169
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
He is done.

gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5536
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
We kept saying Trump was done. He lost an election but he still isn’t “done”. Some guys are just made out of teflon.

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
gwlee7 wrote: We kept saying Trump was done. He lost an election but he still isn’t “done”. Some guys are just made out of teflon.
Totally different.  Trump will never be done because the people who support Trump don't give a shit about this kind of thing.  Democrats eat their own.  Al Franken might be President right now if the Dems didn't absolutely destroy their own for something much less worse than what Cuomo has done.

gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5536
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: gwlee7 wrote: We kept saying Trump was done. He lost an election but he still isn’t “done”. Some guys are just made out of teflon.
Totally different.  Trump will never be done because the people who support Trump don't give a shit about this kind of thing.  Democrats eat their own.  Al Franken might be President right now if the Dems didn't absolutely destroy their own for something much less worse than what Cuomo has done.

I guess that’s a more accurate way to look at it.   I keep forgetting that.   

Blazer
MR HOCKEY


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 8278
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: gwlee7 wrote: We kept saying Trump was done. He lost an election but he still isn’t “done”. Some guys are just made out of teflon.
Totally different.  Trump will never be done because the people who support Trump don't give a shit about this kind of thing.  Democrats eat their own.  Al Franken might be President right now if the Dems didn't absolutely destroy their own for something much less worse than what Cuomo has done.

Trump's made of Teflon, but also, for as much shit that is thrown at him, people can't really pin him down for anything.    Yeah, he fucked a porn star (consenual).  Supposedly paid her some money to keep quiet (not out of his campaign fund).  Had some dirty talk about Nancy O'Dell on the Access Hollywood bus. Kinda cringey, but not illegal.  Supposedly kinda used loopholes and milked the system when paying his income taxes.  Not illegal, people do it on a smaller scale all the time.  Some photos floating around of him with Epstein, but nothing is proven and there are more photos of Epstein with the Clintons and other Hollywood libs, so that's not going anywhere.
Am I missing anything obvious on Trump?  For as much hate there is out there, you'd think someone could pin something on him fairly easily, but it hasn't happened.  Meanwhile, Cuomo gets taken down in the matter of two weeks.  

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Blazer wrote: srossi wrote: gwlee7 wrote: We kept saying Trump was done. He lost an election but he still isn’t “done”. Some guys are just made out of teflon.
Totally different.  Trump will never be done because the people who support Trump don't give a shit about this kind of thing.  Democrats eat their own.  Al Franken might be President right now if the Dems didn't absolutely destroy their own for something much less worse than what Cuomo has done.

Trump's made of Teflon, but also, for as much shit that is thrown at him, people can't really pin him down for anything.    Yeah, he fucked a porn star (consenual).  Supposedly paid her some money to keep quiet (not out of his campaign fund).  Had some dirty talk about Nancy O'Dell on the Access Hollywood bus. Kinda cringey, but not illegal.  Supposedly kinda used loopholes and milked the system when paying his income taxes.  Not illegal, people do it on a smaller scale all the time.  Some photos floating around of him with Epstein, but nothing is proven and there are more photos of Epstein with the Clintons and other Hollywood libs, so that's not going anywhere.
Am I missing anything obvious on Trump?  For as much hate there is out there, you'd think someone could pin something on him fairly easily, but it hasn't happened.  Meanwhile, Cuomo gets taken down in the matter of two weeks. 

He's been accused of rape or sexual harrassment by a number of women.  Cuomo hasn't done anything illegal either.  Most of the takedowns have been completely outside of the legal system unless you're Weinstein or Cosby. 

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Schumer has now asked Cuomo to resign so it's over.

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
The guy running the vaccination roll-out in NY has been spending his time trying to drum up support for his good buddy Cuomo, calling around to try to stem the tide of impeachment/resignation talk. For all those who said, "Can you even imagine if Obama..." I present to you "Can you imagine if Trump..." Cuomo's scandals have become such a huge distraction that if could literally be costing lives now.

krazykid18
The Prophet
 

Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 2255
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Schumer has now asked Cuomo to resign so it's over.
It ain't over, whoever is behind this hit job did it so poorly most NY'ers are most disgusted with the blatant hit job then they are the accusations and nursing home deaths.

Cosby and Weinstein cases were pre Me Too so they blinded believed the woman, with this it is like come on and Cuomo in all these allegations has yet to even have sex with these woman...

So i think Cuomo is going to be the governor and probably run for president in 2024 and fuck the democrats and  Kamala Harris over ala 2016 (bernie/hilary)

Last edited on Mon Mar 15th, 2021 07:20 pm by krazykid18

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 7197
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
He's going to get away with it for sure..

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7405
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Schumer has now asked Cuomo to resign so it's over.Why would anybody listen to that cunt Amy Schumer?  She is an annoying PITA.

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
He won't resign before the investigation is complete, but anyone who thinks this isn't going to snowball more and more every day isn't paying attention. He's going to be considered a serial rapist by next month.

gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5536
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
He appears to be an entitled pig. Sorta the same as the rest of the entitled assholes who use their wealth, social status, or political power to run roughshod over the rest of us.

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2497
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
srossi wrote: He won't resign before the investigation is complete, but anyone who thinks this isn't going to snowball more and more every day isn't paying attention. He's going to be considered a serial rapist by next month.

I still think he rides it out.  Much like Governor Coonman Northam of VA, the "right people" will call on Cuomo to resign and when nothing happens they'll yell "squirrel!" and move on to the next topic.  In general, this nonsense about sexual crudeness has been fairly beneficial to Cuomo, as it's sucked all the air out of the nursing home story.  

Married Jo



Joined: Fri Dec 21st, 2007
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 7197
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote:
I still think he rides it out.  Much like Governor Coonman Northam of VA, the "right people" will call on Cuomo to resign and when nothing happens they'll yell "squirrel!" and move on to the next topic. 

This. It's already happening..

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2497
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
I've mentioned before that my Congressman was clearly eyeing a run against Cuomo and was voting in such a way as to make him non-toxic to downstate.  Cancel that.  He's fallen victim to a female accuser and has now announced he won't seek elective office after his current term expires.  My bleeding heart cries for him.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98sorry-e2-80-99-gop-us-rep-tom-reed-retiring-amid-misconduct-claim/ar-BB1eOOpV

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote: I've mentioned before that my Congressman was clearly eyeing a run against Cuomo and was voting in such a way as to make him non-toxic to downstate.  Cancel that.  He's fallen victim to a female accuser and has now announced he won't seek elective office after his current term expires.  My bleeding heart cries for him.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98sorry-e2-80-99-gop-us-rep-tom-reed-retiring-amid-misconduct-claim/ar-BB1eOOpV

Well I mean you're not going to survive being a drunk who unhooks bras at work.  And he admits it.  That would've gotten you in a lot of trouble at any point after 1970 or so.  OK, maybe 1975. 

When are people going to come to the logical conclusion that if you're a politician, regardless of party or policies, you're just a horrible motherfucking human being?  Who else would get involved in a job that involves dominating the masses?  It's just like the fundamental issues with cops.  By virtue of wanting to be one, you're an awful person who never should be one.  As soon as a kid says "When I grow up, I want to be a cop" he should be punched in the fucking face in an attempt to cure the megalomania before it has a chance to fester.  Same with politicians.

beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 47231
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
It actually took 4 months to determine there was validity to the accusations

KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 2497
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
beejmi wrote: It actually took 4 months to determine there was validity to the accusations


He'll dig his heels in, no doubt.  Get ready for another round of people mugging for the nearest camera in order to ask him to "do the right thing".  They better have something very serious on him behind the scenes because otherwise this guy has a messiah syndrome and won't budge.  

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote: beejmi wrote: It actually took 4 months to determine there was validity to the accusations


He'll dig his heels in, no doubt.  Get ready for another round of people mugging for the nearest camera in order to ask him to "do the right thing".  They better have something very serious on him behind the scenes because otherwise this guy has a messiah syndrome and won't budge.  

Ahead of the report Cuomo already claimed the whole thing was a partisan witchhunt and asked people to Google the names of the investigators. 

beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 47231
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Press Conference now

beejmi
THE BIG KAHUNA


Joined: Sat Oct 13th, 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 47231
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
'It's not who I am. It's not who I have ever been.'

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56796
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Biden has asked Cuomo to resign, as has Pelosi and Schumer. It looks like impeachment proceedings will begin soon if he refuses. 



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems