WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > YOUR OPINION: WILL DEREK CHAUVIN BE FOUND GUILTY OR INNOCENT?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Poll
WILL OFFICER CHAUVIN BE FOUND GUILTY OR INNOCENT?
   
   
   
View Results
 
Vote
YOUR OPINION: WILL DEREK CHAUVIN BE FOUND GUILTY OR INNOCENT?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed May 5th, 2021 01:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
76th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4976
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
New trial due to jury misconduct?



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed May 5th, 2021 01:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
77th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56339
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Franchise wrote: New trial due to jury misconduct?
You and Konstantine Kyros should form a law firm. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed May 5th, 2021 02:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
78th Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4976
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Franchise wrote: New trial due to jury misconduct?
You and Konstantine Kyros should form a law firm. 


That doesnt sound like something i would do. 



____________________
"Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu May 20th, 2021 08:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
79th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2992
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Video has surfaced of a black man Donald Greene from Louisiana getting beaten and tazed. And dragged face down while handcuffed. He ends up dying. He asked the cops for mercy. Afterwards one of the cops were worried that he might get aids from the guy.  

Meanwhile Joe Rogan is complaining about how badly straight white men are being treated by society.

Last edited on Thu May 20th, 2021 09:00 pm by Spatulapup

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu May 20th, 2021 08:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
80th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7238
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: Video has surfaced of a black man Donald Greene from Louisiana getting beaten and tazed. And dragged face down while handcuffed. He ends up dying. He asked the cops for mercy. The Troopers lied to the family saying he died on impact from his car hitting a tree after a police chase. 

Meanwhile Joe Rogan is complaining about how badly straight white men are being treated by society.
Was Derek Chauvin involved?  If not, this belongs in a different thread.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu May 20th, 2021 09:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 2992
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
It's another unarmed black man being brutalized and ends up dying at the hands of white cops. It's related.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu May 20th, 2021 11:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Home Of The Redskins, You Candy Asses. , Washington USA
Posts: 8280
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: Video has surfaced of a black man Donald Greene from Louisiana getting beaten and tazed. And dragged face down while handcuffed. He ends up dying. He asked the cops for mercy. Afterwards one of the cops were worried that he might get aids from the guy.  

Meanwhile Joe Rogan is complaining about how badly straight white men are being treated by society.

It's Ronald Greene.  Show some respect by getting his name right.  And it should have it's own thread as it's likely to wind up being moved to the Rubber Room. 



____________________
This thread was great till Rossi posted that AA ruined it.

Rossi=The Mouth That Bored
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu May 20th, 2021 11:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7238
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: It's another unarmed black man being brutalized and ends up dying at the hands of white cops. It's related.Not related at all, shithead…the thread was a poll to see what people thought would happen to Chauvin.  But what do I know, I’m part of the problem according to you.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri May 21st, 2021 12:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56339
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: Video has surfaced of a black man Donald Greene from Louisiana getting beaten and tazed. And dragged face down while handcuffed. He ends up dying. He asked the cops for mercy. Afterwards one of the cops were worried that he might get aids from the guy.  

Meanwhile Joe Rogan is complaining about how badly straight white men are being treated by society.

Are you just going to troll Rogan in every post not related to him for the next 4 years like you mentioned Trump in every thread the last 4? You’ve done it a few times now and it makes no sense. I think my cop-hating cred card has been punched and I can balance that with also agreeing with Rogan. It’s possible to have 2 thoughts in your head. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri May 21st, 2021 12:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
85th Post
Blazer
MR HOCKEY


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 8138
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: Meanwhile Joe Rogan is complaining about how badly straight white men are being treated by society.

And what's your point?



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri May 21st, 2021 03:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
86th Post
Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7238
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Spatulapup wrote: Video has surfaced of a black man Donald Greene from Louisiana getting beaten and tazed. And dragged face down while handcuffed. He ends up dying. He asked the cops for mercy. Afterwards one of the cops were worried that he might get aids from the guy.  

Meanwhile Joe Rogan is complaining about how badly straight white men are being treated by society.

Are you just going to troll Rogan in every post not related to him for the next 4 years like you mentioned Trump in every thread the last 4? You’ve done it a few times now and it makes no sense. I think my cop-hating cred card has been punched and I can balance that with also agreeing with Rogan. It’s possible to have 2 thoughts in your head.
I've called you to task on your cop hating history because I truly believe there are good cops out there - I've met a few.  But at least you attempt to explain your hatred with facts that you can share...I'm sure you have a couple of facts that you don't share, because your level of hatred is to the point where I'm almost sure something happened to you or a family member due to a wise ass piece of shit NY street cop.  You own the whole thing.  Spatulapup just throws out statements and points fingers.  I don't normally get annoyed by people on this board, and I also don't take myself seriously at all.  It really bugged me that he called me a racist in a roundabout way by comparing me with Fox News and their over the top shit.  I'm not a "Trump Guy".  But I'm intelligent enough to know that some of what Trump did worked and was smart.  It all gets overshadowed by the other shit that he did that "divided the nation".  I put that in quotes because the second Trump won the office, the people that got all butthurt that Hillary didn't get elected made it their vow to NEVER agree with anything Trump did.  THAT is what divided the nation.  Trump did some idiotic, moronic things.  But he also did some good and none of his good will ever be credited to him because of the hatred toward him by the people that claimed to be peaceful protesters.



____________________
"Jack Brisco grabbed my testicles once but I told him "Brisco, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your hands off my balls"." -WongLee 7/22/2017
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri May 21st, 2021 03:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
87th Post
khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17689
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Superstar wrote:  I put that in quotes because the second Trump won the office, the people that got all butthurt that Hillary didn't get elected made it their vow to NEVER agree with anything Trump did.  THAT is what divided the nation. 

To be fair the same thing happened when Obama was elected President and also with his predecessors in the position...Obama's election seemed to worsen it some and Trump's election seemed to really polarize things. I will say that because Trump was in the news every day in often unorthodox ways, the polarization was far more visible than previous regimes. At least to me.


Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri May 21st, 2021 07:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
88th Post
Blazer
MR HOCKEY


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 8138
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 

khawk wrote: Superstar wrote:  I put that in quotes because the second Trump won the office, the people that got all butthurt that Hillary didn't get elected made it their vow to NEVER agree with anything Trump did.  THAT is what divided the nation. 

To be fair the same thing happened when Obama was elected President and also with his predecessors in the position...Obama's election seemed to worsen it some and Trump's election seemed to really polarize things. I will say that because Trump was in the news every day in often unorthodox ways, the polarization was far more visible than previous regimes. At least to me.




Hmm.  This is interesting, but I'm not sure I agree there was a huge division when Obama was elected. In some ways, it seemed to bring the country together for a short time.  He ran against McCain and Palin, right?  I think he deserved to win that one.  We were coming off eight years of W, which was preceded by eight years of Clinton.  It just kinda felt right. 
My opinion of course, but I think Ferguson was a turning point in Obama's tenure.  Once he took the side of the kid that died ("if he was my son..."), thinks started swirling down the toilet in this country. 



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri May 21st, 2021 09:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
89th Post
The Ultimate Sin
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 10719
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Blazer wrote:
khawk wrote: Superstar wrote:  I put that in quotes because the second Trump won the office, the people that got all butthurt that Hillary didn't get elected made it their vow to NEVER agree with anything Trump did.  THAT is what divided the nation. 

To be fair the same thing happened when Obama was elected President and also with his predecessors in the position...Obama's election seemed to worsen it some and Trump's election seemed to really polarize things. I will say that because Trump was in the news every day in often unorthodox ways, the polarization was far more visible than previous regimes. At least to me.




Hmm.  This is interesting, but I'm not sure I agree there was a huge division when Obama was elected. In some ways, it seemed to bring the country together for a short time.  He ran against McCain and Palin, right?  I think he deserved to win that one.  We were coming off eight years of W, which was preceded by eight years of Clinton.  It just kinda felt right. 
My opinion of course, but I think Ferguson was a turning point in Obama's tenure.  Once he took the side of the kid that died ("if he was my son..."), thinks started swirling down the toilet in this country. 


I tend to agree with Khawk here, but the thing I think was different from Trump and Obama, at least in the bubble I live in, was that the Obama haters were vocal and vicious.  No matter what he did was it was wrong.  His middle name was wrong.  His presidency was illegal because he wasn't even an American.  He was secretly a muslim and was secretly instituting Sharia Law.  His wife was actually a man & he was a homo.  Fuck, he was going to be arrested at Biden's inauguration for all his criminal behavior.  The difference was it didn't seem like Obama supporters were rabid on the attack back.  Most people recognized it was all bullshit and ignored it as such.

With Trump, the supporters were rabid and many were flat out fucking crazy, and he embraced the jackass lunatics.  The opposition to Trump were equally as vicious towards Trump, so the country turned into kids on the playground yelling, "I know you are, but what am I."  Both sides are at fault.  The bullshit both sides are willing to spew, and even knowing it's bullshit, but they'll still spew it.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri May 21st, 2021 10:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
90th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56339
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
The Ultimate Sin wrote: Blazer wrote:
khawk wrote: Superstar wrote:  I put that in quotes because the second Trump won the office, the people that got all butthurt that Hillary didn't get elected made it their vow to NEVER agree with anything Trump did.  THAT is what divided the nation. 

To be fair the same thing happened when Obama was elected President and also with his predecessors in the position...Obama's election seemed to worsen it some and Trump's election seemed to really polarize things. I will say that because Trump was in the news every day in often unorthodox ways, the polarization was far more visible than previous regimes. At least to me.




Hmm.  This is interesting, but I'm not sure I agree there was a huge division when Obama was elected. In some ways, it seemed to bring the country together for a short time.  He ran against McCain and Palin, right?  I think he deserved to win that one.  We were coming off eight years of W, which was preceded by eight years of Clinton.  It just kinda felt right. 
My opinion of course, but I think Ferguson was a turning point in Obama's tenure.  Once he took the side of the kid that died ("if he was my son..."), thinks started swirling down the toilet in this country. 


I tend to agree with Khawk here, but the thing I think was different from Trump and Obama, at least in the bubble I live in, was that the Obama haters were vocal and vicious.  No matter what he did was it was wrong.  His middle name was wrong.  His presidency was illegal because he wasn't even an American.  He was secretly a muslim and was secretly instituting Sharia Law.  His wife was actually a man & he was a homo.  Fuck, he was going to be arrested at Biden's inauguration for all his criminal behavior.  The difference was it didn't seem like Obama supporters were rabid on the attack back.  Most people recognized it was all bullshit and ignored it as such.

With Trump, the supporters were rabid and many were flat out fucking crazy, and he embraced the jackass lunatics.  The opposition to Trump were equally as vicious towards Trump, so the country turned into kids on the playground yelling, "I know you are, but what am I."  Both sides are at fault.  The bullshit both sides are willing to spew, and even knowing it's bullshit, but they'll still spew it.

Khawk is definitely right on this. Maybe it was mostly racial, maybe the country was just being divided irreparably politically by that point anyway, but the reaction to Obama’s every move was frightening and hilarious at the same time.  The most puzzling part of it is that the guy was so “moderate” bordering on neocon that I failed to see much of a difference between his administration and Bush’s, so the hate was completely fantasyland stuff. And who can ever forget Republicans blasting Obama for not shutting down the country and taking more seriously that global pandemic called Ebola?  You know, the one that made 1 American sick and killed no one in this country.  That was supposed to be his legacy, if you listened to Fox News that one week that it was a topic. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 10:28 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > YOUR OPINION: WILL DEREK CHAUVIN BE FOUND GUILTY OR INNOCENT? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems