WowBB Forums Home 
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > How to get sports coupon ?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi  
AuthorPost
AndyPowers

 

Joined: Mon Mar 8th, 2021
Location: Wisconsin USA
Posts: 16
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Hi everybody,Where should I update and get them to get sports coupons? How to update them every day and fastest? can you share about it?

khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17679
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
What the hell are you talking about?

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4969
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
khawk wrote: What the hell are you talking about?
Like you don’t already know 

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56320
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Franchise wrote: khawk wrote: What the hell are you talking about?
Like you don’t already know 

Am I missing something?  I have no idea. 

Angelic Assassin



Joined: Mon Dec 27th, 2010
Location: Home Of The Redskins, You Candy Asses. , Washington USA
Posts: 8267
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
AndyPowers wrote: Hi everybody,Where should I update and get them to get sports coupons? How to update them every day and fastest? can you share about it?

No, sorry. It's a secret.

khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17679
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Franchise wrote: khawk wrote: What the hell are you talking about?
Like you don’t already know 

Am I missing something?  I have no idea. 
I think franchise is trying to be funny...you know how that goes.
Aside from that, it seems our friend mr powers has revealed himself to be a spambot, which I suspected in his original posting on the board.
However, If he’d care to refute the allegation, I’m listening.

Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 4969
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Trying? Dang.

khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17679
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Franchise wrote: Trying? Dang.My bad, I felt I had to explain because you confused Rossi.

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56320
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
khawk wrote: srossi wrote: Franchise wrote: khawk wrote: What the hell are you talking about?
Like you don’t already know 

Am I missing something?  I have no idea. 
I think franchise is trying to be funny...you know how that goes.
Aside from that, it seems our friend mr powers has revealed himself to be a spambot, which I suspected in his original posting on the board.
However, If he’d care to refute the allegation, I’m listening.

His earlier posts were...unique. But definitely didn’t seem like spambot stuff. I’m lost on this post though. Definitely has that vibe of something run through a translator 6 times until it doesn’t make sense. 

AndyPowers

 

Joined: Mon Mar 8th, 2021
Location: Wisconsin USA
Posts: 16
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
What ? Why do you say that when I need an answer to my question?

AndyPowers

 

Joined: Mon Mar 8th, 2021
Location: Wisconsin USA
Posts: 16
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
khawk wrote: srossi wrote: Franchise wrote: khawk wrote: What the hell are you talking about?
Like you don’t already know 

Am I missing something?  I have no idea. 
I think franchise is trying to be funny...you know how that goes.
Aside from that, it seems our friend mr powers has revealed himself to be a spambot, which I suspected in his original posting on the board.
However, If he’d care to refute the allegation, I’m listening.
What ? Why do you say that when I need an answer to my question?

khawk
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 17679
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Because you check in once a week for an answer, and the question makes no sense.

Erick Von Erich

 

Joined: Thu Mar 26th, 2015
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 849
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
To get sports coupon you update coupon then pass promotion code coupon to sports where you are attending. This make good result very well and sports occurs.

broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3412
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
There's a deal happening at http://www.sportscoupon.tv that will get you 5% off most sports. You have to type in "fuckingrossi" where it asks for a promotional code. They also only take Bitcoin. If the code doesn't work the first time try it again using all caps.

One Fan Gang



Joined: Wed Apr 22nd, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 5108
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
broke wrote: There's a deal happening at http://www.sportscoupon.tv that will get you 5% off most sports. You have to type in "fuckingrossi" where it asks for a promotional code. They also only take Bitcoin. If the code doesn't work the first time try it again using all caps.

So, that's why you're broke.


broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3412
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I kept entering the code and it kept asking me to repeat it!

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7237
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
Erick Von Erich wrote: To get sports coupon you update coupon then pass promotion code coupon to sports where you are attending. This make good result very well and sports occurs.Bravo!

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7237
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
How do you tell a male Penguin from a female Penguin? You can't! - Alexei Kovalev circa 1994

srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 56320
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Superstar wrote: How do you tell a male Penguin from a female Penguin? You can't! - Alexei Kovalev circa 1994
Everyone in 1994 were horrible people.  We are now woke enough to know that penguins have no gender. 

Superstar
'18-'19 POTY, 1st Ballot HOFer


Joined: Thu Jan 31st, 2008
Location: Dickshooter, Idaho USA
Posts: 7237
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Superstar wrote: How do you tell a male Penguin from a female Penguin? You can't! - Alexei Kovalev circa 1994
Everyone in 1994 were horrible people.  We are now woke enough to know that penguins have no gender. 
Except Crosby, because everybody knows it has a vagina.

broke



Joined: Tue Jan 22nd, 2008
Location: Bolton, ON
Posts: 3412
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
For the record I would like to point out that only Erick and I had bothered to help the OP out.

You heartless bastards you, making the poor guy pay full price for sport.



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems