WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > When is old, straight, white guys' month?

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
When is old, straight, white guys' month?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat May 21st, 2022 09:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 3413
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
gwlee7 wrote: What, besides arrogance or the presumption that “white people” know better makes your position the morally superior or even unitarily better one?

The reason that China has remained Chinese is more likely due the Northern Europeans knowing that they would get their asses handed to them if they had tried to take mainland China for themselves. Colonization has historically picked soft targets who can’t fight back.

At the end of the day, people celebrating who they are shouldn’t be so troublesome. It sure isn’t to me. I don’t feel the least bit more “black”, “gay”, Native American, “trans” or what the fuck ever because someone wants to celebrate a day, a week, a month, or a whole fucking lifetime for that matter.


You're old enough to have been in school when they still attempted to teach actual history, so I'm not sure why you have no recollection of the fact that the European powers did in fact carve up China like a Thanksgiving turkey.  For most of the 19th century, multiple nations had fiefdoms within differing regions and ports of the Middle Kingdom.  It's why a city like Shanghai has an entire section -- called The Bund -- that is filled with European architecture.  And the Europeans were displaced by the Japanese, who absorbed a massive amount of China in the 1930s.  None of these countries had their asses handed to them.  Today, that would be a different story.  Why?  Because the Chinese have rallied around their race, nation, and culture, and vowed to promote and preserve it.  Bully for them.  

But as for your position that colonialists have traditionally ventured into parts of the world that couldn't or wouldn't defend themselves, I'd say that you've provided a very good description of the cultural Marxists of the West.  It's they who exploit the tolerance and forbearance of Western Christians.  Getting back to my question above, the reason they -- you, really -- don't force their moral relativism on the Persians, the Chinese, or sundry Africans is that they know they'd be hanged from a tree or tossed off a building.  Remember that the next time you pat yourself on the back for your "courage" in breaking with establishment WASP heritage.  Congratulations, you chose to attack the one culture that won't fight back.  



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sun May 22nd, 2022 12:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5745
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Hong Kong and a few coastal cities isn’t exactly Mainland China.

Regardless, we aren’t gonna change each other’s mind. I will move on.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sun May 22nd, 2022 05:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
WongLee
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: East Patchogue, New York
Posts: 8646
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Bill Burr explains it perfectly.



https://youtu.be/rjJlE2BxQfA



____________________
"Did Scott Hall fuck Mike Johnson's wife?"

Kriss in the Scott Hall will be dead soon thread
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 07:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 4266
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Chevy Chase is an example of a out of touch old white guy. He was on a show and was making racist jokes that he thought were still funny like they were in the 70's. Cast and crew didnt think it was funny. Same with Bill Murray. He was in trouble recently because he did or said something that he thought was funny when he was young. They live in another time. They have not updated themselves. Lol

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 07:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6900
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
You cannot say anything these days. Many of you know I am half black myself but look Irish. I was talking to an idiot about the school board meetings where I live. They have become a complete shit show. I used the term "these people" to basically describe the nut jobs speaking. The guy I was talking to was a self proclaimed "conservative" black guy who tried to nail me by saying that me using the term "these people" was racist. Of course, the idiot didn't know my background but he sure as shit knows the people speaking at the meetings are all disaffected, white, housewives with nothing better do to. I am seriously tired of all the bullshit. We all know where the line is, or where is should be. It is like we have to walk around with gags in our mouths lest we say something someone else deems as offensive.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 07:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Ultimark



Joined: Sun Oct 28th, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6900
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I have had enough of all sides of this bullshit. There are a lot of racists out there and I get to hear shit that other people who are black would not hear. It seems as though those morons think they are OK being who they are now. I also hear a ton of shit that is not really offensive but people get butt hurt anyway. Grow the fuck up. Handle a joke once in a while and maybe even forgive someone if they do not speak 100% PC 100% of the time.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 08:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Blazer
Head Auditor, CPA


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location:  
Posts: 9235
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Office just put up the July flyer. It’s officially “These People” Heritage Appreciation Month.



____________________
"Well, maybe I like the nightlife just a little bit more than I like the damn gym, jack! And when you're makin' $500,000 a year, there ain't no reason to change what you're doing." - Dusty Rhodes, 1/4/1986
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 09:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Principal_Raditch



Joined: Mon Feb 18th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 7936
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
June is Green Card Month - Celebrating those who are more educated, less obese, more employable, have lower rates of illegitimate kids, lower divorce rates, higher household wealth, speak more than one language, higher bench press totals, don't collect wrestling belts, are taller, can drink more alcohol, don't drive pickups with oversized tires, have better hdl and ldl levels and have had higher rates of FFM threesomes than locals.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 09:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 60945
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Blazer wrote: Office just put up the July flyer. It’s officially “These People” Heritage Appreciation Month. There’s no way it’s not racist to call any people “these people”. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 10:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Jim_Irish

 

Joined: Wed Mar 3rd, 2021
Location:  
Posts: 1675
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Spatulapup wrote: Chevy Chase is an example of a out of touch old white guy. He was on a show and was making racist jokes that he thought were still funny like they were in the 70's. Cast and crew didnt think it was funny. Same with Bill Murray. He was in trouble recently because he did or said something that he thought was funny when he was young. They live in another time. They have not updated themselves. LolLol! Lol! Lol! 
Bill Murray 'did or said something'! 
Chevy Chase was on a show!

The level of detail you go into is out of this world! 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 10:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
WongLee
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Fri Oct 19th, 2007
Location: East Patchogue, New York
Posts: 8646
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Jim_Irish wrote: Spatulapup wrote: Chevy Chase is an example of a out of touch old white guy. He was on a show and was making racist jokes that he thought were still funny like they were in the 70's. Cast and crew didnt think it was funny. Same with Bill Murray. He was in trouble recently because he did or said something that he thought was funny when he was young. They live in another time. They have not updated themselves. LolLol! Lol! Lol! 
Bill Murray 'did or said something'! 
Chevy Chase was on a show!

The level of detail you go into is out of this world! 
Source: Trust me bro.



____________________
"Did Scott Hall fuck Mike Johnson's wife?"

Kriss in the Scott Hall will be dead soon thread
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 11:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Jim_Irish

 

Joined: Wed Mar 3rd, 2021
Location:  
Posts: 1675
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Alt source: it's on twitter.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 23rd, 2022 11:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Jim_Irish

 

Joined: Wed Mar 3rd, 2021
Location:  
Posts: 1675
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: Blazer wrote: Office just put up the July flyer. It’s officially “These People” Heritage Appreciation Month. There’s no way it’s not racist to call any people “these people”.  I assumed it was a joke Blazer? 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue May 24th, 2022 12:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 4266
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Jim_Irish wrote: Spatulapup wrote: Chevy Chase is an example of a out of touch old white guy. He was on a show and was making racist jokes that he thought were still funny like they were in the 70's. Cast and crew didnt think it was funny. Same with Bill Murray. He was in trouble recently because he did or said something that he thought was funny when he was young. They live in another time. They have not updated themselves. LolLol! Lol! Lol! 
Bill Murray 'did or said something'! 
Chevy Chase was on a show!

The level of detail you go into is out of this world! 

Picking a fight as usual. How about commenting on old white racist guys like everyone else. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Tue May 24th, 2022 12:10 am
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Spatulapup

 

Joined: Mon Nov 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 4266
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
A weather man in Tennessee was suspended for calling a black Grizzlie basketball player a "Knuckle dragger". Some said he was comparing him to an ape. His defenders and friends said he meant the player was stupid. Have to be careful what you say on social media.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 05:10 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > When is old, straight, white guys' month? Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems