WowBB Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

 Moderated by: Ron, brodiescomics, beejmi Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Trump Rally In Ohio  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Sep 22nd, 2022 11:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
gwlee7
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Lewisville, Texas USA
Posts: 5821
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I am just laughing at the ineptitude of Trump’s legal teams in everything they do. Getting hammered by the Special Master you picked for yourself is just the most recent example.



____________________
I just think it's amazing that Trump is really on Twitter all day, personally writing this shit. He's about 3 beers away from joining S&W and getting into a flame war with Ports.----srossi
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 02:49 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
The Ultimate Sin
HALL OF FAMER


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, Sri Lanka
Posts: 11134
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote: Sarcastic about what?


To be fair, Trump's endorsements have an excellent record of winning. 

Kind of- He usually endorses the front runner, the incumbent, and anyone who is running unopposed.  Occasionally he backs a someone different if he has beef with the incumbent.

For example, he claims his endorsement of Tudor Dixon was a success.  It's true, but it's bullshit.  She was the only one of 6 candidates who wasn't a Trumper.  She was the only candidate who said the election wasn't stolen.  She did everything to distance herself from Trump and took a huge lead in the polls.  Her opponents ran attack ads that she wasn't MAGA enough.  After it was apparent she was going to win, then Trump endorsed her.  His endorsement had no bearing on her winning, but he claimed it did.

When unopposed candidates & incumbents are removed from the numbers his endorsements were 23% successful as of August.



____________________
May I offer you some salt and vinegar chips?
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 11:54 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
KGB

 

Joined: Wed Jul 4th, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 3592
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
srossi wrote: KGB wrote: srossi wrote: KGB wrote: Sarcastic about what?


To be fair, Trump's endorsements have an excellent record of winning. Where do you see them losing ground in areas they usually dominate? I'm sure that squishy faggots like David French and Max Boot get the vapors over Trump's "vile" attacks, but most normal human beings realize it's time for the gloves to come off.

The usual level-headed, reasonable, fact-based reply.


Sorry mom.  But you didn't tell me why you thought my original post was sarcastic. 

I legitimately didn't know if you though Trump should go away or not.  You have expressed a viewpoint in the past that Trump should not run again and he has lost your fancy and no longer gives you the raging erection he did a few years ago, but you also still defend him in almost every post on here, so it's a genuine question.  When you say "someone should have a word with him", I really don't know if you're being sarcastic or if you think his followers should tell him to step aside for someone who can carry on the message better at this point. 


Ah, the "level-headed, fact-based reply" that elevates you above others here.  Prove it, champ.  Where did I have a hard-on for Trump?  I felt from the beginning that Trump was a blowhard but he was also the only politician with the guts to hammer the preeminent issue in the country that normal people want fixed -- immigration.  

In the end, the one thing Trump accomplished was unmasking the Cloud People.  They absolutely lost their shit over him and show no evidence of ever letting it drop.  To the extent I support Trump, it's in the fact that the people that hate him hate me too.  I don't know if a staffer wrote this line or if he came up with it off the cuff, but the most honest moment of his Presidency was when he said "They're not after me; they're after you.  I'm just in the way."  

And that's what you seem incapable of understanding.  In your mind, someone who doesn't offer full-throated condemnation of Trump must be an erection-bearing fan of his.  In my mind, he's done all that he's capable of doing.  The genie's never going back in the bottle, because henceforth no one will be able to ignore just how viciously the power centers of this country hate the rest of us.  Now's the time for others to step up on our behalf; people who are more than peacocks.  



____________________
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 12:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Papa Voo



Joined: Thu Jan 17th, 2008
Location: Right Outside The Burgh, USA
Posts: 10775
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
We need to stop with the “erection” discussions and get back to the weirdness.

😳😳😁😁

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 09:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Qaenos

 

Joined: Tue Jan 8th, 2008
Location: Massachusetts USA
Posts: 1227
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
KGB wrote:  I don't know if a staffer wrote this line or if he came up with it off the cuff, but the most honest moment of his Presidency was when he said "They're not after me; they're after you.  I'm just in the way.
Wow.  Never heard that before, but it's pretty good.

Last edited on Fri Sep 23rd, 2022 09:08 pm by Qaenos

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Sep 24th, 2022 12:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Franchise
Low key big hog


Joined: Mon Oct 15th, 2007
Location: Cincy, Ohio
Posts: 5945
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
The Ultimate Sin wrote: KGB wrote: Sarcastic about what?


To be fair, Trump's endorsements have an excellent record of winning. 

Kind of- He usually endorses the front runner, the incumbent, and anyone who is running unopposed.  Occasionally he backs a someone different if he has beef with the incumbent.

For example, he claims his endorsement of Tudor Dixon was a success.  It's true, but it's bullshit.  She was the only one of 6 candidates who wasn't a Trumper.  She was the only candidate who said the election wasn't stolen.  She did everything to distance herself from Trump and took a huge lead in the polls.  Her opponents ran attack ads that she wasn't MAGA enough.  After it was apparent she was going to win, then Trump endorsed her.  His endorsement had no bearing on her winning, but he claimed it did.

When unopposed candidates & incumbents are removed from the numbers his endorsements were 23% successful as of August.



I’m curious to see how it plays out for Oz in Pennsylvania considering Biden won the state i wonder if Trump being attached to him is going to get people out to vote for Fetterman who might normally sit out a midterm. 



____________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJyNGJazZE0
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Sat Sep 24th, 2022 08:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
srossi
HALL OF FAMER
 

Joined: Sun Oct 14th, 2007
Location: New York USA
Posts: 61912
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Franchise wrote: The Ultimate Sin wrote: KGB wrote: Sarcastic about what?


To be fair, Trump's endorsements have an excellent record of winning. 

Kind of- He usually endorses the front runner, the incumbent, and anyone who is running unopposed.  Occasionally he backs a someone different if he has beef with the incumbent.

For example, he claims his endorsement of Tudor Dixon was a success.  It's true, but it's bullshit.  She was the only one of 6 candidates who wasn't a Trumper.  She was the only candidate who said the election wasn't stolen.  She did everything to distance herself from Trump and took a huge lead in the polls.  Her opponents ran attack ads that she wasn't MAGA enough.  After it was apparent she was going to win, then Trump endorsed her.  His endorsement had no bearing on her winning, but he claimed it did.

When unopposed candidates & incumbents are removed from the numbers his endorsements were 23% successful as of August.



I’m curious to see how it plays out for Oz in Pennsylvania considering Biden won the state i wonder if Trump being attached to him is going to get people out to vote for Fetterman who might normally sit out a midterm. 

Oz is the biggest joke candidate this side of Herschel Walker. 



____________________
This thread was great before AA ruined it.
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:51 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
WowBB Forums > Sports And Wrestling > General Discussion > Trump Rally In Ohio Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems