HALL OF FAMER
|I'm stealing this directly from Adam Fury on OSW, who cites PWTorch.com:
- As reported, Scott Hall missed last night's show due to food poisoning. TNA had contact with him early in the day, but they could not reach him later on. Eventually he sent a text message saying he had food poisoning and he never came, although they held out hope that he would make it.
- Samoa Joe was asked to cut the promo last night in order to put the heat on Hall and then put over contracted talent, eventually to reveal Eric Young as the partner. Joe went much longer than scripted, and laid into Kevin Nash more than was expected, upsetting Nash, especially since Nash was a supporter of TNA signing Joe.
- During the interview, when Joe leaned over the ropes and said, "Go ahead and fire me, I don't care," he was looking at TNA President Dixie Carter. She and many others were upset at Joe for "going into business for himself." After the match, Nash waited for Joe backstage and they had a heated exchange, but eventually cooled down.
- At the TNA tapings today, Terry Taylor brought everyone's contract with him to a talent meeting. Dixie Carter told anyone that wanted their release that they could have it on the spot. Senshi took her up on her offer and is now gone from the company. Senshi was one of the winners in last night's "Feast or Fired" match, so it will be easy to explain his firing.
- Samoa Joe gave an emotional apology to the locker room for going overboard the previous night, and hopes everyone would take his apology. This was followed by Kurt Angle and Booker T giving pep talks to the roster, telling them that they had a lot to be positive about and asking them to keep working hard.
This thread was great before AA ruined it.